Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-18-2021, 09:56 AM   #1
mistress_mary

Female 37/female/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place

37/female/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place

I am a (slightly) older domme looking to have some relaxed fun expressing my dominant and kinky side with a younger sub. Please do PM me if you think we would be a good fit. I am going stir crazy in lockdown and need to relax!

Before you read my ad, please bear in mind that I am not looking for anything too involved, just something fun and relaxed. That is, I don't have time, particularly right now, to skype every day, or to be best friends - I am just looking for someone who likes to have fun when we are both free. We can chat and get to know each other, I hope, but I don't expect you be 'exclusively' mine etc., and don't expect a 'relationship', just something low key and no-strings

Dominating someone over Skype is a big turn on for me (if you are new to this we can start off tame)! Voyeurism helps me feel that bit more in control and naughty, and that the whole endeavour is about me being pleased, so ideally you will be an exhibitionist who wouldn't expect anything in return other than the knowledge that i'm satisfied. I have a boyfriend and so for the moment meets are not really do-able (though he is fairly open minded and he might be more accommodating in the future) - but he gets a bit of a thrill knowing that I sometimes act dominant with someone online.

I am seeking someone who is a 20-30, who looks good, and who takes care of their body. A full six pack, whilst very much encouraged, is not strictly required, but I do want to be attracted to you. Someone who is nice to talk to and interesting as well, and I get a bit of a turn on by being in control of someone who is cocky and pushes back a little (so long as you know im really in charge ;p)

Please send a full description that is detailed and to prove to me that you read the full message tell me what the weather is like at your home.

Advertisements
Kink Talk