Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2018, 04:15 PM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Hidden Fingers (Short Story)

I've never really written a story before (maybe at school if that counts), much less a kink-orientated one so any constructive feedback welcome.

Hidden Fingers

Chapter 1 - In the Corner

I was in the corner. Naked. Again. It’s frustrating at the best of times but with a rare chance for a play session with my Mistress just being stood there so uselessly was a real test; yet I knew my place. My Mistress seemed to be busy with more important things, her computer by the sound of it as I could hear the faint tapping of what sounded like a keyboard in the dining room as I stood in the adjoining living area, waiting. I’d gathered a set of toys first on the floor; a leather flogger, cane, nipple clamps that I truly hated and an assortment of pens for body-writing. Enough to get my mind-excited before I was seemingly relegated to the role of cornertime victim.

She was close enough to see me if I were to brave cheating, not like I would dare disobey. Well, I assumed she was close enough to see me anyway as I was blindfolded (with a dark scarf as that really makes me effectively blind) the tip-tap of the keys were the only thing to entertain my mind until they were interrupted by the doorbell. It isn’t especially unusual, the odd parcel or unexpected guest as I usually retreat away until they go. I foolishly assumed today was the status quo. I removed my blindfold, turned around and started walking upstairs.

“And where do you think you’re going!?” my Mistresses sharp voice broke my trance. I had no idea how long I was in the corner already and my mind was still very much on auto.

“Up…” I started before catching her piercing blue eyes glaring at me. I try hard to avoid getting that look from her; a simple look was enough to make me feel so small and rob me of the rest of my sentence.

“I don’t think so...back in your corner” as she tied her fiery red hair back into a bobble. A clear sign that she meant business.
My mind raced as she opened the door. Something was off. My Mistress opened the door, exchanged pleasantries with the mysterious softly spoken women at the door. Then she said the simple words that instantly made my cock twitch, heart race and I could feel seemingly my whole body blush.

“Come in”

All of me wanted to ask my Mistress what she was thinking. I was blindfolded, naked, my bare ass on display and worse trapped in the corner too afraid to move.

“Oh my…” the guest giggled, clearly not entirely expecting a butt-naked guy on display. I could feel myself get hard with the excitement, every ounce of my energy resisting the urge to run. I’d only really been naked in front of my Mistress and a few friends before, never a stranger. Never someone I’d never even seen before. It’s something we’ve discussed before but I had no idea we were discussing anything beyond fantasies, fantasies that I had no intention of actually doing! Yet here I was.

“Turn around” my Mistress ordered as I instinctively covered my privates as best I could before turning. I didn’t need to see to know my hands weren’t doing a very good job trying to push my cock back into hiding. “No cheating, give her a good view”. I grimaced as I pulled my hands back theoretically. I’d never felt so naked & exposed. ,Clearly my embarrassment was causing my Mistress & her friend some enjoyment though as they giggled in unison at my throbbing cock. Not being able to see anything only seemed to make every feeling of deep humiliation that bit more intense. “Stay like that for us” before clearly turning to her friend “he’s ever so obedient, all he needs to do to be free is say his silly little safe word yet he’d much rather be our little play thing I’m sure”.

I relaxed a little with the reminder that my safe word was at least still in effect and briefly considered blurting it out before stopping myself. I could claim it was just curiosity on what was to happen next but it, far more than that, I thought of the effort my Mistress had made to embarrass her silly little toy. I could hardly spoil it for her….
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pain, story