Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2017, 04:18 AM   #1
Innocentlycurious

Rainbow 19 F accepting all dares

Today is your last chance to have your way with me. I have decided to leave get dare permanently. So if anyone wants to help me go out with a bang I will accept any and all (if possible.) dares that come my way tomorrow. Everything I do tomorrow can be controlled by you. I will not be allowed to say no to any request so anything non permanent goes. My day is in your hands humilate, degrade, and control me.

I'm on winter break so I will be home all day today doing whatever anyone tells me to. I will also post updates, pictures via kik, and detailed reports upon request. You can also private message me.

P.s. I'm currently in the process of a pm dare that has required me to cover my pussy in toothpaste then cling wrap my lower half and go to sleep. So I have about half a tube in me and I'm about to go to sleep. Feel free to prolong or add on to that I'll be up officially in a few hours.

Edit: I'm sorry this limits dares but when I said I'd be home all day I meant literally at my house my car is currently out of commission and no one else is home so I'm stranded. Sorry about that.

Edit #2: I realized two limits that are a necessity are anything that could make me sick and anything outside. The later mostly because there's 3 feet of snow on the ground and it's below freezing. So I do apologize for going back on my no limits thing but I will not be able to do dares that risk my health.

Last edited by Innocentlycurious; 01-11-2017 at 12:35 AM.
Innocentlycurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:27 AM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

Hello,

I'm a bit sad to see you leaving...
Since you're asking for dares do you have any toys?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:58 AM   #3
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Too bad you are leaving. You barely got started. Here are a few of my favorites. Let's see how you do, and please post full reports here. Enjoy, and go out with a bang, not a whimper!

Call a friend dare. To begin, make a phone call. It can be to anyone of your choosing, but it must be someone you wouldn't want knowing what you are up to! Put the person on speaker phone. The goal is to orgasm during the call. If you fail, you need to try again but calling someone different. Good luck!

Drop your panties dare. This one is for those living with others such as roommates etc. Go to the shower (assuming you share the bathroom with others). "accidentally" leave a pair of worn, and juicy panties behind on the floor when you leave. Be sure you pay attention to exactly how you left them. Return to retrieve them after someone has been in the bathroom / shower after you. See if they have been moved from where you left them.

Lose the panties dare. Go shopping to try something on. Remove your "juicy" panties and leave them behind in the change room. For added fun, hang around the store and see if anyone finds them and tries to give them back.
For a tougher challenge, leave the store, but return, find a clerk and ask them if they found them, and tell them you forgot them and want them back.

Humiliation dare. Go to a hardware store. Ask for some assistance in gathering a few items and have them help you get them. (none of these items need to be expensive)
1. A bit of soft rope 20 to 30 feet
2. Approx 6 feet of lighter chain (2 sections of 3 foot pieces - give or take)
3. At least two padlocks with keys
4. A roll of duct tape
If you don't dare ask someone for help, then at the least choose a checkout with a lineup, and one that will ensure the person(s) behind you see the items you purchased. If anyone asks what you need the items for, tell them a friend asked you to pick them up for them. !

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:05 AM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

copy and past from your only other thread, 6 months ago. This is what I dared.

With what you said, I want to go for a million different things, but I don't even know what you like, and I'm sure some limits will still be in place, so I figure.... I wanted this from you before, so it seems the best thing to ask for now.

Also, sorry you're leaving. Wish you had more fun and wanted to stay.

"Take a clean pair of panties, and insert just an inch or two of the crotch of the fabric. not a lot, certainly not the whole pair!
Just some of it. Just enough for it to get wet.

Be naked, otherwise. Watch yourself in a mirror, and use your hitachi.
Use it for half an hour. No matter how intense it is, DO NOT TAKE IT OFF YOUR CLIT.

Cum as much as you can.

You panties should be thoroughly soaked when you pull them out.
Watching yourself in the mirror, suck all the cum you made out of the fabric, and eat it, like a good dirty little girl.

I want to know how many times you came, whether you got more worked up watching yourself, how hard it was to keep the hitachi in place, and how much you enjoyed tasting yourself.

If willing to take any non-identifying pics, I would love to see. PM me for email or kik. Just your panties, after you soaked them, and after you sucked them clean, if you don't want to show your body at all."

I'd like to add that, if limits are gone, I would love a video of this. Not expected, but if you chose to, it would be amazing.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:22 AM   #5
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I see your edit, so a pass on the ones I gave you that involve going out are forgiven. Instead, replace them with standing naked in front of an open window, facing outwards, legs spread. Blindfold yourself then using only your hands, bring yourself to orgasm! Enjoy and report please

Old 01-10-2017, 06:05 AM   #6
Dravot
getDare Devil

After your next puss do not flush do not wipe. Kneel in front of the toilet head in the seat lid on the back of your head. Edge once slap your pussy once. Edge again slap your pussy twice. Repeat until you've edged 15 times increasing slaps each time. After the last cycle you will cum and flush as you do. You may dry off but no washing your hair or face the rest of the day. If you cum early contact me by kick for your punishment.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:53 AM   #7
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Find out how many pens you can fit in your ass. Once all are in wait 3 minutes and add another. Continue to add every 3 minutes until you can literally take no more. 70 minus the Number of pens equals how many minutes you must do a hanging wedgie

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #8
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Still trying to see a new report on this dare so I'll give it to you. I would like a detailed report and also you said you'd provide pictures via Kik but don't provide it so what is it?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1621329
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:22 PM   #9
Innocentlycurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I see your edit, so a pass on the ones I gave you that involve going out are forgiven. Instead, replace them with standing naked in front of an open window, facing outwards, legs spread. Blindfold yourself then using only your hands, bring yourself to orgasm! Enjoy and report please
Yes I'm sorry that I wasn't more clear about that the first time around. I completed this dare after lunch. I went to the window in the living room it looks out over the porch and from it I could see right into my neighbors window as winter took away all the cover the trees normally provide. My neighbor up there actually suffered a stroke leaving him wheel chair bound so I don't know if he can see out the window but I could see him. I used a black bandana as a blindfold and got to work. I'm honestly not a frequent masturbator believe it or not so I'm not completely skilled like at all but knowing that I could be being watched or caught was kinda a turn on. It made me feel a false bravado and I decided to put on a bit of a show, really getting into it, exaggerating my motions and being particularly loud. I reached an orgasm after about 10 minutes and immediately turned around and shut the curtains without even looking to see if anyone saw. Thank you for the dare Sir.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Innocentlycurious for this post:
Old 01-10-2017, 01:39 PM   #10
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

You shouldnt leave... But thats your decision

Here are my last Tasks for you:

At first get completely naked and write following Things on your Body:
-"Public Slut" on your Belly
-"GetDare" on Belly too but in bigger letters
-"Whore" on your left and "Cunt" on your right breast
Id really like to see that in a nice full frontal pic (face only if you dare) (my kik is "MissPublic")

Then take a key to your house, get outside and lock every door, so you Need the key to get in. Close your eyes and throw they key as far away from you and your house as you dare (at least 5m). No go and find your key (at which daytime you do this dare is up to you) ♥

I hope thats a nice goodbye dare from me ♥
Id really really appreaciate if you film all this and sent me the Video but i know you probably wont do that, but you said you do pics so id really love to get as many pics of this as possible and maybe some extra pics of you in hot positions :P

again: my kik is MissPublic
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-10-2017, 04:22 PM   #11
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Its really sad to hear you are leaving but lets have some fun before you go!

1. Get naked & write your GD username across your chest and take a walk around your neighborhood at night. Edge once for each light you see, if the light is not coming from inside of a house you must edge underneath it.If it is a light inside the house edge in the driveway. After you make a lap come back and cum under the light at your front door. Send a pic on kik at each light you edge & cum for.

2. Edge naked in front of each window of your house with the blinds open. Then cum once naked outside your front door, and finally cum once naked at your mailbox. Send a pic on kik at each location.

3.Walk out to your front yard naked, put some toothpaste on your nipples and on your clit. Take a blanket if you want now lay down and masturbate to an edge facing north,east,south,then west. Finally face the street and 3 times cum blindfolded. Choose a more slutty position to cum each time. Record a view and send it to us on kik.

4. Drink a gallon(3L) of water, write Getdare & Slut across your body then wait 20mins. Go outside to your front driveway strip naked. Again add toothpaste your nipples & pussy + clit then blindfold yourself. In the middle of your driveway standup and play with your pussy and edge until you're about to burst then count to 100 and finally cum. After you may pee where you stand. Send us a pic or a video of yourslef and the mess you made on kik!

I also dare you to make a kik group for you fans in this thread and post all the pictures and videos from these last dares!

Kik: Brazen55
Old 01-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #12
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentlycurious View Post
Yes I'm sorry that I wasn't more clear about that the first time around. I completed this dare after lunch. I went to the window in the living room it looks out over the porch and from it I could see right into my neighbors window as winter took away all the cover the trees normally provide. My neighbor up there actually suffered a stroke leaving him wheel chair bound so I don't know if he can see out the window but I could see him. I used a black bandana as a blindfold and got to work. I'm honestly not a frequent masturbator believe it or not so I'm not completely skilled like at all but knowing that I could be being watched or caught was kinda a turn on. It made me feel a false bravado and I decided to put on a bit of a show, really getting into it, exaggerating my motions and being particularly loud. I reached an orgasm after about 10 minutes and immediately turned around and shut the curtains without even looking to see if anyone saw. Thank you for the dare Sir.
No, thank you for doing this dare for me. I certainly appreciate your effort in doing it, and an awesome job of reporting it. I look forward to hearing any other reports to any other dares completed. You are much closer to going out with a bang, not a whimper.

The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 01-10-2017, 11:47 PM   #13
Innocentlycurious

Just an update, it seems I got a bit more than I bargained for between this thread and the pm dares. I couldn't get to everything today. So although I still plan on leaving I will spend time tomorrow completing the dares as well as any punishments for the delay. Thank you to everyone.
The following user says Thank You to Innocentlycurious for this post:
Old 01-11-2017, 12:28 AM   #14
ksoma
getDare Succubus

we are sorry you plan to go. We wish our dares could offer you enough to make you consider staying. But your reasons are your own. Thank you for doing these final dares. I hope you enjoyed them.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:33 AM   #15
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Its really sad to hear you are leaving but lets have some fun before you go!

1. Get naked & write your GD username across your chest and take a walk around your neighborhood at night. Edge once for each light you see, if the light is not coming from inside of a house you must edge underneath it.If it is a light inside the house edge in the driveway. After you make a lap come back and cum under the light at your front door. Send a pic on kik at each light you edge & cum for.

2. Edge naked in front of each window of your house with the blinds open. Then cum once naked outside your front door, and finally cum once naked at your mailbox. Send a pic on kik at each location.

3.Walk out to your front yard naked, put some toothpaste on your nipples and on your clit. Take a blanket if you want now lay down and masturbate to an edge facing north,east,south,then west. Finally face the street and 3 times cum blindfolded. Choose a more slutty position to cum each time. Record a view and send it to us on kik.

4. Drink a gallon(3L) of water, write Getdare & Slut across your body then wait 20mins. Go outside to your front driveway strip naked. Again add toothpaste your nipples & pussy + clit then blindfold yourself. In the middle of your driveway standup and play with your pussy and edge until you're about to burst then count to 100 and finally cum. After you may pee where you stand. Send us a pic or a video of yourslef and the mess you made on kik!

I also dare you to make a kik group for you fans in this thread and post all the pictures and videos from these last dares!

Kik: Brazen55
id love to be in this Group

kik: MissPublic
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, dare slave, domination, submissive, toothpaste