Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
algernon

Send a message via Yahoo to algernon
Default Earn Your Orgasm Deck of Cards Dare for Girls

Earn Your Orgasm Deck of Cards Dare for Girls

This dare uses a deck of cards to determine your fate. I thought about putting it in the 'Dice Dares' section, since it is a random chance dare, but I decided to follow the letter of the law and put it here. If you Mods feel it should be in dice dares, I assume you will move it there.

This is a long dare (several days.) To play, you draw cards. Every card you draw gives you a different dare. To start, you will need a full deck of cards, including Jokers.

From when you start, you are not allowed to cum. In order to cum, you must draw an Ace. Each Ace has a specific way that you must cum. If you don't want to cum that way, you may refuse to do the Ace's dare and wait for a new Ace. There is no penalty for doing this. The dares on all the other cards (except Jokers) cannot be refused. You can draw another card as soon as you have done the dare of the previous card, but you don't have to, you may wait as long as you wish to draw a card. The clubs will make the game last several days, because they take most of the day to complete.

Jokers are a special card that affect the way the game itself works and sometimes allow you to involve me in changing the rules. You may add as many Jokers as you want so that the rules change more frequently, but having more Jokers may make the game longer. If you do not add Jokers, it is unlikely you will draw more than one before the game ends. If you are feeling daring, shuffle each card back into the deck after you draw it. If you feel less daring, remove each card from the deck after you draw it. Jokers are always shuffled back into the deck, no matter what you decided about the other card, regardless of whether or not you used the Joker or passed.

If you draw a card and chicken out on the dare, you may PM me for a forfeit. If you do, you will need to prove you are a real girl by sending a (non-nude) picture in a specific pose. Sorry, I get a lot of guys pretending to be girls and it bugs me. I suggest reading all the dares and making sure you are willing to attempt them before you start, or you may be in trouble. If a card's dare is against your limits, you may
ask me for a different dare for that card before you start.

CLUBS

2-10: This is the number of clothing items your MUST wear tomorrow while you are out of the house (no more, no less.) This includes underwear and socks (each sock counts as one piece of clothing.) Pairs of things (pair of pants, pair of undies) still only count as one item of clothing. Shoes and jewelry don't count as clothing.

Jack: Go out for at least two hours wearing a mini-skirt with nothing underneath. While you are out, you must sit down with you legs open for at least five minutes in two different places. You may wear whatever top you want.

Queen: Go out for at least two hours wearing something with a fly (zipper on the crotch.) The zipper must be fully unzipped, and you are not allowed to wear anything (shorts, underwear, etc.) underneath.

King: Go out wearing a loose fitting tank top and no bra. While you are out, you must slip both of your boobs out of the tank top at least twice. You are not required to do this in front of anyone. You are not allowed to do this in a bathroom, changing room, dressing room, or locker room or in your car.

Ace: You may cum! However, you must do it in a public place. Bathrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms etc. are allowed, but your car is not allowed unless it is parked in a public place when people are around, the windows aren't tinted, and you are naked.

DIAMONDS

2-10: Spank yourself this number of times x10.

Where to spank yourself is determined by the previous card you drew:
2-5: Ass
6-9: Boobs
10-A: Pussy
Joker & No previous card: All three

Jack: Every time you hear, read, or say the word 'love' pinch both your nipples, hard. This dare lasts all day, but you can draw another card and do other dares without waiting to finish this dare.

Queen: Find something that will fit uncomfortably into your ass. This will be a different size for different people, so find something that works for you. Go out for at least 30 minutes with in inside your ass.

King: Find something that will fit uncomfortably into your pussy. This will be a different size for different people, so find something that works for you. Go out for at least 30 minutes with in inside your pussy.

Ace: Insert a toothpaste cover object in your ass and pussy. Rub your clit with sandpaper. If you can cum while rubbing your clit with sandpaper and fucking your pussy with the toothpaste covered object, you may. You may give up whenever you want, but then you don't get to cum. You must renew the toothpaste every ten minutes.

HEARTS

2-10: Edge this many times before you may draw another card.

Jack: Complete the webtease here: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...?id=2542&p=9#t OR here: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=1845 You may not cum under any circumstances, if you can't handle it, you may pause and take a break.

Queen: You must edge once in a different place for every letter in your name. None of the places can be on property owned by you or your family, including in your house. You must post on getdare telling the places and how it went. You don't have to share your name. If you are really daring, do your full name.

King: Roll 3 dice. Ask that many guys if you are hot. (You can phrase it differently, but you must ask them whether or not they think you are attractive.) Any answer is okay, but if they avoid the question and don't give you an answer, they don't count towards the total. For every guy who says you're hot, you must edge in the nearest bathroom. For every guy who says you're not, you must finger your ass for a minute anywhere you want in public, but not in a bathroom, rest room, etc. For every guy that give you any answer in between, you must leave an item of clothing near where you can the conversation. You can not have the conversation in your own home.

No matter what the guy says, you can get out of doing the punishment be letting him feel you (under your clothes) or flashing him for at least 15 seconds.

Ace: If you have edged 100 times since your last orgasm, you may cum. If you have not, you may wait to draw another card until you have, and then you may cum. You can not count more than 10 edges per day, so if you were at 0 now, it would take you at least 10 days to cum using this card.

SPADES

2-10: Keep a wedgie for this many minutes x5.

What kind of wedgie is determined by the previous card you drew:
Clubs: Frontal wedgie.
Diamonds: Squeaky clean wedgie (Pull every minute.)
Hearts: Bra connection wedgie.
Spades: Normal wedgie.
Joker & No previous card: Messy wedgie using toothpaste, back and front.

Jack: Go outside at for 2 minutes wearing only your favorite undies wedgied, front and back!

Queen: Every time you hear your name (even if they are not referring to you) you must wedgie yourself. When you hear it a second time, wedgie yourself in front. When you hear it a third time, you can fix your wedgies, but you may not go to the bathroom or anywhere else private to fix them. Start again. Do this all day.

King: Give yourself a hanging wedgie, outside, for 10 minutes in only a thong and bra. Wear additional thongs to support your weight as needed. Masturbate while hanging, do not cum.

Ace: Fit a pair of underwear in your pussy. You may cum while they are inside you. Wear that pair of underwear, in a bra connection wedgie, for a week. You can take it off to go to the bathroom and to swim.

Red Joker: You may choose not to do this card. If you do, put in back in the deck and draw a new card. If you do want to, flip a coin. Heads, remove any card you want from the deck. Shuffle the deck afterwards. Tails, remove the first ace you find in the deck from the game. If you have foolishly used this card so many times that there are no aces left, PM algernon to find out how to cum or end the game, since the game will now never end otherwise.

Black Joker: You may PM algernon, who will change the rules of the game for you only. If you ask, he may allow you to cum in exchange for performing a series of tasks. You will need to prove you are a real girl by sending a (non-nude) picture in a specific pose. You may choose not to use this card, in which case put it back in the deck and draw another card.

Last edited by algernon; 07-20-2008 at 10:05 PM.
algernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
kabuto

Brilliant dare, but the Ace of Diamonds is harsh.

My favourite is the Queen and Ace of Spades.
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
algernon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuto View Post
Brilliant dare, but the Ace of Diamonds is harsh.

My favourite is the Queen and Ace of Spades.
Yea, do you think I should make it easier?

Thanks a lot!
Old 07-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
nolz95

Send a message via MSN to nolz95

cool dare. mabye ill try it
nolz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #5
Zeva

haha needs a male version
Zeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #6
erick92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeva View Post
haha needs a male version
Indeed there should be.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
Claire__x

Jack: Complete the webtease here: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...?id=2542&p=9#t OR here: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=1845 You may not cum under any circumstances, if you can't handle it, you may pause and take a break.

Just completed the second one.. So difficult!
Claire__x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:03 AM   #8
algernon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire__x View Post

Just completed the second one.. So difficult!
May I ask, are you doing the deck of cards dare as a whole or did you just try the webtease for fun?

I'm glad you liked it!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #9
Long_john

Quote:
f you do, you will need to prove you are a real girl by sending a (non-nude) picture in a specific pose
Hey I didn't know this was aloud, Its a great Dare, but im not sure how many people would be comfortable sending random pictures of them selves to a stranger

but all other parts are great Good Job
Long_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #10
algernon

Long_John, this is a blanket policy maintained by many on getdare and on other internet M/s sites to prevent a massive flood of underaged guys pretending to be girls. It is not a request for pictures, but rather a requirement for those who wish to start a more personal Dom-sub type of relationship. It promotes trust while maintaining confidentiality.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #11
Long_john

Fair enough, im a guy obviously, but when u say series of poses first thign popping into my mind is, "Legs spread" or am i mistaken please expand as my girlfriend wishes to try something like this, but isnt to sure, about the pictures and such she bilievs it would be easier to write her name on a piece of paper and take a picture of it beside her or soemthing
Long_john is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards