Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2014, 05:35 AM   #1
Me-Ze

Default How would you rape and humiliate a couple in a world without laws?

The question is easy: How would you rape me and my husband, if you can do whatever you want? There is no law and no rule. You are allowed to hurt, embarras and humiliate us in any way you can imagine. If you want so, you can kill us too. Be honest!

And sure: As there are no laws, you can involve others, not only us, too.

Likes: Anything not listed as a limit especially giving up the total control.

Find out, if the limits are complete! :-)
Me-Ze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:14 AM   #2
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

I would probably tie him down to a chair and force his eyes opend and gag him. then force him to watch as i abuse and torture and rape as well as destroy your body in all means possible breaking you both down to mindless beings that have lost all hope and hope to fulfill your dreams in life. I would do such things as scold your body and his if i so please i would cut, whip, electrocute you on all parts of your body in front of him forcing him to watch as the person he loves the most is torn down and tortured without him being able to do anything at all and if he tried he would probably end up in a sack.

I will not now nor ever dom a male so don't bother asking
Nawee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:49 AM   #3
SecretTrainer

Interesting question. Firstly just because there aren't laws doesn't mean anything is good, but I'll assume I know both of you want this, on a pretty much no limits basis, so that once it starts you have no way to stop it.
I'd put you in a special room, nicely if sparsely decorated, with one wall a huge mirror. Hubby nowhere to be seen.

On the first day you'd be played a tape of your husband screaming in pain and told that he'd be tortured if you didn't do everything you were told. Those instructions would relate to the tall black guy who came in with his ten inch cock already hanging, semi hard, ready for you. A few more seconds of the screaming noise would convince you to start sucking that huge cock, an hour later, with your jaw aching, cum dripping from your hair and breasts where he'd emptied his huge balls, you were allowed a ten minute break before your second 'guest' came in and you were put back to work. Cock sucking, tit fucking, deep throating until you were completely spent and finally allowed to sleep, but not wash.

Day two of course, is more than cock sucking. Again it doesn't take long to convince you to spread your legs and submit to being raped, knowing it was saving your beloved hubby pain. After hours of almost non stop abuse you were literally dripping cum like a tap.
You were left with the promise that 'tomorrow we're going to break in your asshole' and left to sob yourself to sleep.
However, come the morning, nothing happened. An hour after waking you were given a nice breakfast and then, just as you were finishing it, you started to realise the mirrored wall was becoming transparent.The sight that met your eyes almost made you hurl up your breakfast. Your husband, on his knees, sucking the same man off you had two days before. And he could see you watching him! He tried to stop but was forced to continue, tears rolling down his cheeks to match yours. The sound of it was piped through, loudly you could hear every suck, every gag. You tried to shut it out but you couldn't help watching.
At lunchtime a Sybian was brought in and you were forced to mount it, told that he'd be raped anally if you didn't stay on it all day. And they controlled its vibrations, forcing you to orgasm again and again as you watched your husband servicing cock after cock.
That evening, the wall went dark and a stranger's voice came over the speakers.
"For the last two days your husband has been given this choice, now it's your turn. He choose to let you be used for two days, raped by a dozen men, instead of him suffering the same. Who will it be tomorrow?
(to be continued if you like it)
SecretTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 01:12 AM   #4
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

I'd certainly like a continuation of the "story" by SecretTrainer
Old 10-17-2014, 02:33 AM   #5
Me-Ze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretTrainer View Post
Interesting question. Firstly just because there aren't laws doesn't mean anything is good, but I'll assume I know both of you want this, on a pretty much no limits basis, so that once it starts you have no way to stop it.
I'd put you in a special room, nicely if sparsely decorated, with one wall a huge mirror. Hubby nowhere to be seen.

On the first day you'd be played a tape of your husband screaming in pain and told that he'd be tortured if you didn't do everything you were told. Those instructions would relate to the tall black guy who came in with his ten inch cock already hanging, semi hard, ready for you. A few more seconds of the screaming noise would convince you to start sucking that huge cock, an hour later, with your jaw aching, cum dripping from your hair and breasts where he'd emptied his huge balls, you were allowed a ten minute break before your second 'guest' came in and you were put back to work. Cock sucking, tit fucking, deep throating until you were completely spent and finally allowed to sleep, but not wash.

Day two of course, is more than cock sucking. Again it doesn't take long to convince you to spread your legs and submit to being raped, knowing it was saving your beloved hubby pain. After hours of almost non stop abuse you were literally dripping cum like a tap.
You were left with the promise that 'tomorrow we're going to break in your asshole' and left to sob yourself to sleep.
However, come the morning, nothing happened. An hour after waking you were given a nice breakfast and then, just as you were finishing it, you started to realise the mirrored wall was becoming transparent.The sight that met your eyes almost made you hurl up your breakfast. Your husband, on his knees, sucking the same man off you had two days before. And he could see you watching him! He tried to stop but was forced to continue, tears rolling down his cheeks to match yours. The sound of it was piped through, loudly you could hear every suck, every gag. You tried to shut it out but you couldn't help watching.
At lunchtime a Sybian was brought in and you were forced to mount it, told that he'd be raped anally if you didn't stay on it all day. And they controlled its vibrations, forcing you to orgasm again and again as you watched your husband servicing cock after cock.
That evening, the wall went dark and a stranger's voice came over the speakers.
"For the last two days your husband has been given this choice, now it's your turn. He choose to let you be used for two days, raped by a dozen men, instead of him suffering the same. Who will it be tomorrow?
(to be continued if you like it)
We like it! I want him to be raped now in front of family and friends. Show him that his decision was wrong.

Old 10-17-2014, 02:52 AM   #6
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

SecretTrainer this story is good in fact i dont usually read anything much other then dares here but id like to see were this is going it is good
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:45 AM   #7
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

• First blunt impact sensitizing like spanking followed by thousands of tiny cuts and pin pricks to the genitals just to make everything else that comes after hurt even more.
  • I always love ghost pepper.
  • It'd be neat to surgically insert a device that gives randomly timed shocks of random intensity to your genitals
  • extremely prolonged sensory deprivation while hundreds use you
  • botox and/or ice and cold to tighten back up those holes again
  • urethral injection of pain inducers is great fun
  • I'd let each of you pick a certain amount of limits other than pain. But the fun bit would be that you would each be able to surrender the other's limits. Like if hubby had anal as a limit, then the wife would be tortured until she agreed to say that anal wasn't a limit for him anymore
  • making you walk through the city naked with a tattoo saying "please rape me"

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:37 AM   #8
Me-Ze

There are some great fantasies! Any more people who wanna share their ideas with us? Is someone out there who is more extreme than the other users? It's just fantasie, so everything is allowed people!

Old 03-27-2015, 05:14 AM   #9
DevilsPlaything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-Ze View Post
There are some great fantasies! Any more people who wanna share their ideas with us? Is someone out there who is more extreme than the other users? It's just fantasie, so everything is allowed people!
Well since it's just fantasy....

I'd feed you brainwashing pills and make you both have sex with a great dane while I videotape. Then I'd sell the videotape for cash but I'd also make you hand deliver free copies of the video to your friends, family, and neighbors. Once the brainwashing pills wore off I'd fulfill my dolcett fantasies by cooking you both over an open fire.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:02 AM   #10
falakaguy91

hmmm..

I'm not trying to kill the topic here but I'm really surprised by the type of replies you got which involves things like cutting and burning alive! this is really worth studying from a psychological perspective.
For me, as a switch, even in my very worst sadistic fantasies didn't think of "killing" anyone regardless of any laws because I think that is irrelevant to BDSM itself, even in its most extreme dark portions. BDSM is meant to be a mutual relationship between two parties & the act of "killing" will just "kill" the whole scene & I won't do it regardless the presence or absence of any "laws"! It's a matter of manners & sanity.

However, if I'm going to answer this topic in an imaginary parallel universe, I would make the couple:

- Naked/Leashed/plugged for the rest of their lives with humiliating tattoos covering their bodies.
- Drink the piss of each other, & eat the Poo of each other as their only source of feeding, beside the pee/Poo of mine, my pet, or friends
- I'd organize a public event for charity, & tie their hands to the ceiling. Everyone who gives a donation will be given the chance to fuck them for free
- Degrading hypnosis on a regular basis is essential.
- They will live in separate tiny cages & sleep in hogtie position.

LIKES-DISLIKES-LIMITS HERE

PM DARES
falakaguy91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, no laws, question, rape, truth