Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-22-2016, 06:55 AM   #736
LPV
getDare Saint

Nina, Let's start you off with 25 rubber band snaps to your pussy. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:57 AM   #737
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Nina, Let's start you off with 25 rubber band snaps to your pussy. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
(advanced) Merry Christmas!!

Last edited by nina@; 12-22-2016 at 06:57 AM. Reason: and wait till you lose to me in BvG!
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:08 AM   #738
Idubbeldareyou2

a task for everyone who is in.

Put seven clothespins ready, tape or ductape and seven icecubes in a glass.

Put three clothespins on each pussylip and tape them to your leg (so your pussy is open). Put a clothespins on your clit. After this start masturbating by making circles on your clit with your fingers. Do this until the ice is melted. If you cannot take it anymore while there is still ice -> Take off all clothespins then take an icecube and melt it directly on your clit, then the next icecube melt it on your clit and so on till all icecubes are melted.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:14 AM   #739
delici

I'm in for the next 24 hours

likes: pain, insertions, humiliation, hidden public, bladder control, ice, humping, forced exercise

limits: friends/family, scat, piss, blood, needles, messy, full public, pics/vids to strangers (get to know me first)

toys: dildo, vibe, butt plug, household items

kik: deliciaeae
delici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:17 AM   #740
LPV
getDare Saint

Do the one I assigned Nina above. PM me when it has been done.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:24 AM   #741
delici

thank you! pm'd you

likes: pain, insertions, humiliation, hidden public, bladder control, ice, humping, forced exercise

limits: friends/family, scat, piss, blood, needles, messy, full public, pics/vids to strangers (get to know me first)

toys: dildo, vibe, butt plug, household items

kik: deliciaeae
delici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #742
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

To everyone still in:

Start by teasing yourself until you edge, or get close to it. One pussy spank with a wooden spoon or ruler. Tease again until the pain has died down. Two spanks. Repeat until you get through five spanks.

Every spank must be harder than the last one, or you must start over.

PM a report.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:27 PM   #743
TortureMe F

i'm in until i say i'm out

Limits: anything toilet/excrement related, public, family, pictures, body writing, lines

Toys: remote controlled egg vibrator, vibrating dildo, suction cup dildo, nipple clamps, handcuffs, wrist cuffs, collar, rope, clothes pins, belts, household items (ice, candles, etc.)
TortureMe F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:36 PM   #744
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok for everyone in. Get some bandage tape, now spread your pussy lips wide open, and get it as wide as it can go, now tape it open and leave it that way for 3 hours. And oh, of course 50 rubber band snaps to the clit, ever hour on the hour, for the 3 hours.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 12-22-2016, 01:14 PM   #745
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idubbeldareyou2 View Post

Put three clothespins on each pussylip and tape them to your leg (so your pussy is open). Put a clothespins on your clit. After this start masturbating by making circles on your clit with your fingers. Do this until the ice is melted. If you cannot take it anymore while there is still ice -> Take off all clothespins then take an icecube and melt it directly on your clit, then the next icecube melt it on your clit and so on till all icecubes are melted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
To everyone still in:

Start by teasing yourself until you edge, or get close to it. One pussy spank with a wooden spoon or ruler. Tease again until the pain has died down. Two spanks. Repeat until you get through five spanks.

Every spank must be harder than the last one, or you must start over.

PM a report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Ok for everyone in. Get some bandage tape, now spread your pussy lips wide open, and get it as wide as it can go, now tape it open and leave it that way for 3 hours. And oh, of course 50 rubber band snaps to the clit, ever hour on the hour, for the 3 hours.
It has just been a few hours and I joined this for 1 day but have already received a lot of dares since I joined... My pussy/clit is regretting this! I have low threshold and will take time (few days) to do all of these within LIMITS and will pm reports to respective dare givers so please be patient!!
Old 12-22-2016, 04:44 PM   #746
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

All who are in!
Smack your pussy 12 times with the edge of a wooden spoon. Immediatly after melt an entire ice cube on your clit. Now scrub your clit with a toothbrush covered in toothpaste for five minutes. You may clean up with a dry sponge only using the rough side.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 06:48 AM   #747
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Someone has recently PMed me saying that they miss my reports on this thread and quite frankly, I haven't been active enough, so I'm going to catch up and do the latest dares and try to get back in the game.

(I completed these last night)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idubbeldareyou2 View Post

This was relatively easy. I started my applying 4 clothespin on each lip, just for good measure, and taped them to my inner thigh. I applied the last clothespin onto my clit, making sure to pull back the hood and apply it directly on my clit. I laid back on the ground, with my legs in a frog style and began masturbating. I'm not allowed to cum, but I have been edging tons and it didn't take long before I got to the edge of an orgasm. The clothespin was only more painful when my clit began to throb for the orgasm it will never get. I edged, about 6 times before all the ice melted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
After the dare completed above, I just left the clothespins on my lips for 3 hours and boy were they sore after being taken off! The 50 rubber band snaps were really painful because I only have thin rubber bands and they are very tight. When they are pulled, they really snap back. That pain, mixed with the feeling of wanting to cum, was crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
All who are in!
Smack your pussy 12 times with the edge of a wooden spoon. Immediatly after melt an entire ice cube on your clit. Now scrub your clit with a toothbrush covered in toothpaste for five minutes. You may clean up with a dry sponge only using the rough side.
I focused the 12 hits on my clit hood but my lips got a bit of the action as well. As soon as I was done, I took an ice cube and circle it around my throbbing clit until it disappeared in my fingers, leaving my clit ice cold. I took my hard bristle spin brush, applied extreme mint toothpaste and turned it on. That toothbrush hurts so bad and leaves my clit feeling raw as ever (to make it worse, I had to stop 2 times because I neared an orgasm). I got a clean dry sponge and scraped my clit, trying to get the toothpaste off. For extra measure, I applied the toothpaste once again, leaving my clit burning.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornyyoungslut for this post:
Old 12-23-2016, 07:21 AM   #748
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
All who are in!
This dare is added to the four other dares I have to do.. Will PM reports as I do them..will take some days to complete all!

My time in this thread is officially over now!!
Old 12-23-2016, 07:46 AM   #749
tomrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
This dare is added to the four other dares I have to do.. Will PM reports as I do them..will take some days to complete all!

My time in this thread is officially over now!!
Nina time for pay back

edge with toothpaste on your fingers!

Lost to triangle 2nd Jan 3 days denial.
tomrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:54 AM   #750
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrad View Post
Nina time for pay back

edge with toothpaste on your fingers!
Sorry I joined for 1 day (24 hours) which are OVER and I don't intend to join again yet!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk