Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-28-2016, 05:44 PM   #631
Crystal-Smith

Default in

....I am in this until I wake up tomorrow morning. Any posts that come in before that will hopefully be done by tomorrow night as long as I'm able to.

LIMITS: anal, anything in the loo, pics. I reserve the right to decline anything unsafe or outside my common sense.

FULL/UPDATING PREFERENCE/LIMIT LIST
Crystal-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 11:20 PM   #632
bondagegirl0841

50 rubberband snaps to your pussy
bondagegirl0841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:24 AM   #633
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

What your going to need is two bowls and one filled with ice cubes. Now strip, and lay-down, and place the empty bowl about a foot away from your pussy.

Slide a cube in and shoot it out of it, and try to get it into the empty bowl, if you miss, slap your pussy 10 times for being a bad shot. Once you get a ice cube in the bowl your done with the punishment, or when you run out of ice.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 06-29-2016, 02:49 AM   #634
utkarsha

I am in till the dom desires
utkarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:52 AM   #635
bondagegirl0841

Lets get you caught up 50 rubber band snaps to your pussy
bondagegirl0841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:30 AM   #636
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Let's also give you a squeaky clean wedgie. 25 pulls per side, in a backwards thong, with toothpaste smothered on your clit. When finished, rub your pussy hard with the rough side of a dry sponge to remove the toothpaste.
No cumming.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:24 PM   #637
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
What your going to need is two bowls and one filled with ice cubes. Now strip, and lay-down, and place the empty bowl about a foot away from your pussy.

Slide a cube in and shoot it out of it, and try to get it into the empty bowl, if you miss, slap your pussy 10 times for being a bad shot. Once you get a ice cube in the bowl your done with the punishment, or when you run out of ice.
i setted up like so in the tub and i completely failed this dare! it was so hard for me to aim the ice so i basically slapped my freezing pussy till i ran out of ice. good thing i did this in the tub because there was ice everywhere. i understand if there will be a punishment but slapping my frozen pussy was painful wnough...

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:31 PM   #638
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Let's also give you a squeaky clean wedgie. 25 pulls per side, in a backwards thong, with toothpaste smothered on your clit. When finished, rub your pussy hard with the rough side of a dry sponge to remove the toothpaste.
No cumming.
In my red thong, I wore it backwards and smothered my clit with less than half a tube of toothpaste, then pulled each side alternating 25 times for each side.. My clit was burning!!! The toothpaste sensation then the wedgie!!! Gahhhh so painful! And then after I took my thong off to the side and scrubbed my clit with a new sponge.. Good thing my pussy was wet because scrubbing wasn't as bad as I thought but trust me it still was fucking painful! I don't know why I would do this to myself but my pussy was wet so maybe that's why! Anyways didn't cum but scrubbed my pussy sort of clean

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:48 PM   #639
Crystal-Smith

Rubber bands hurt. So much. And it kept missing. I could shoot those things to save my life but...not for much else.

And (completely unsurprisingly) I missed all of the ice. And then I got numb so I REALLY missed the mark then. But I was numb so...that sort of painfully worked out.

And I am SO glad that I missed the squeaky clean one, even though I want to try tacks...

LIMITS: anal, anything in the loo, pics. I reserve the right to decline anything unsafe or outside my common sense.

FULL/UPDATING PREFERENCE/LIMIT LIST
Crystal-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:55 PM   #640
PrivateMaster208

I am in indefinitely.

Dislikes
Public, family, permanent.

Limits
scat, pics, videos.

I have only household items
Ask if you are not sure
PrivateMaster208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:56 AM   #641
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, to the girls that completed the ice cube one, thank you, but I won't be punishing you for failure, it wouldn't be fair to toss in a unknown. But from now on this is the way i'll work my dares. First a fun punishment dare, and if you fail, a REAL heavy duty pussy, tit torture, yes the real deal that you can only find at your local dungeon. Yea, I think I just heard hundredths of women gasp, and then say, bring it on.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-30-2016, 02:17 AM   #642
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Fun Challenge
Ok, for this challenge your going to need a long neck beer bottle full, and for those under the drinking age, a long neck soda bottle also full. Also your going to need a room that you can walk from one side of the room to the other.

Ok, now get undressed, and place your back against the wall, and slide the bottle Neck up your pussy (And I'm sure some of you are going, but I can slide the whole bottle up there, NO girl, this thread isn't impress me with your pussy talent), and kegel the neck. (If you don't know what kegel means, it means squeeze it).

Now what your going to do is walk across the room and touch the other far wall, with you hand, and walk back. Do this 3 times, back and forth. Yea sounds simple so far, but Wait, what's the name of the thread, it's Pussy/Clit Torture, yup. So while walking, you'll be slapping you clit with a wooden spoon, or if you don't have a spoon, use your hand.

So if you complete the challenge CONGRATULATIONS, you won, those ben wa balls really paid off.

If you FAILED my challenge, you might want to think about those balls, and proceed to the Dungeon Torture. You also might want to drink that beer, it's going to get painful soon. Yea, for the soda crowd, yea, been there, we know it sucks to be you.

Dungeon Torture:

Ok, for this your going to need new clean pliers.

Safety: If there is any blood, stop!! Needless to say this is for fun.

Preparation, you want to clean your pliers with rubbing alcohol first.
Newbies to torture, cover the teeth of the pliers with duck tape.

What your going to do, is get your pliers and choose a inner lip (Fun flap), grab it with the pliers, twist 90 degrees, and give it a pull, do this 10 times to each inner lip. Now go to your clit, and twist it slightly, and pull. AND I want you to do the same to each nipple.

(Now when I say pull, it means just that, pull or tug, BUT not to the point were it slips out of the jaws of the pliers, you don't pull that hard).

Once your done Congratulations: You survived this weeks torture, but who knows, maybe next week, you might not be so lucky.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 06-30-2016, 07:17 AM   #643
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

All girls that are in do my squeaky clean wedgie above, including if you have already done it, do it again, but double the pulls.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:48 AM   #644
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Ok, had to jump onto my computer for this one, make it easier to type out.
First for everybody that's in, get a coin, for a flip, heads or tails, and flip it.

Heads: Go to the store and pick up 2 green scrubbing pads. Cut one in half and the other length wise. Now put the length one in you panties against your clit, and the other two in you bra against your nipples, and wear it for the duration that your in. Long term people 5 days.

Tails: Get a travel size bottle of hot sauce, and keep it on you at all times. When you HEAR the word "Trump" or "Clinton" (radio, TV, or just people talking), you excuse yourself, and head out to the restrooms, and put three drops of hot sauce on your finger and rub it into your clit. You can only wash it off when you take a shower, and you can only take a shower once a day. So if your driving your car, and the word comes over the radio, you need to pull over and apply the hot sauce, if your flipping thru the TV channels and you hear the word, you need to apply the hot sauce, and you flip thru more channels, and hear it again, apply more. So if your not careful, you might go thru a whole bottle in a day. Again this is for the duration your in for, and also long term people 5 days.

Enjoy, I love this thread.
I will report on this task tonight, as it is the last day. Additional tasks as well!

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:01 PM   #645
AcousticVixen

little slut in for life

Advertisements
Kink Talk