Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2016, 10:25 PM   #1
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

Exclamation horse dildo anal breaking.

Hello i'm Lilly.
in three days my new horse dildo should arrive.
It has a:
Diameter of Head 1.89 inches
Diameter of Shaft 1.71 inches
Diameter of Medial Ring 1.91 inches
Usable Length 9.75
and a Total Length 11.50
it also has a tube through it to pump liquid.

Now here's where you all come in. i want anal dares to do with my new toy. so give me your dares. do your worst, well if you can.

well i hope you all come up with some fun things for me well i wait for it to get here. i have a feeling my rumps gonna be real soar, but i guess thats all up to you. ~Lilly~

Will try: just about anything not in limets.

Limets: blood, under 18, illegal, piercings, extreme pain.
cutekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:33 PM   #2
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

awwww you all are shy, or not interested. there's still time

Old 05-26-2016, 05:19 PM   #3
Kitty'sToy

Default lily

Start off working your ass with one dildo then put a nother one in as well you can't take them out until you fucked yourself with them both for 1 hour . Have fun my kik is slaveforal if you like to send pic for proof . Ps pick your 2 biggest dildos out lol

Last edited by Kitty'sToy; 05-26-2016 at 05:23 PM.
Kitty'sToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:44 PM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

That's huge, well at least it's not the unicorn dildo, it's like 5 times the size. Um, I first would recommend that you go to the sex store and buy pop its, to relax your ass, when your toy comes in.
Next, get the lube out, and start with two of your smaller toys, and try putting them in together in your asshole. Once its stretched out put a medium and a small one in, then a medium, and medium in together.
Just be careful girl, the last thing you want to do is blow out your asshole, then you'll be wearing diapers for life.

I don't know if you saw this one yet, they must of melted 6 truck tires to make this one.
https://www.extremerestraints.com/hu...ildo_8992.html

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 05-26-2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Oh, oh, I know
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:23 PM   #5
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
That's huge, well at least it's not the unicorn dildo, it's like 5 times the size. Um, I first would recommend that you go to the sex store and buy pop its, to relax your ass, when your toy comes in.
Next, get the lube out, and start with two of your smaller toys, and try putting them in together in your asshole. Once its stretched out put a medium and a small one in, then a medium, and medium in together.
Just be careful girl, the last thing you want to do is blow out your asshole, then you'll be wearing diapers for life.

I don't know if you saw this one yet, they must of melted 6 truck tires to make this one.
https://www.extremerestraints.com/hu...ildo_8992.html
oh dont worry i've taken cilidrical perfume bottles just a bit smaller. and this one will be silicon. also i dont think anyone could take that thing

Old 05-26-2016, 06:29 PM   #6
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

hmmm sence i doubt i'll get this many replyes i'll make you all a little wager if we get 20 replyes (ones from me do NOT count) before next thersday. i'll do this ( https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33442 ) with the horse dildo. lets see if thats enough incentive for you. haha yeah right... wait i probably shouldnt laugh just yet ... i mean just because i've never gotten more then 39 total doesnt mean it's imposable. well we'll see

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal destruction, dildo, horse