Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-22-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
thingywhat

World Diapered Minecraft

This dare is a pretty simple one, but will likely have you going for some time.

The idea is this, you need to wear diapers until you beat Minecraft on hardcore mode. (Defeating the Ender Dragon is the end game condition.)

So pick out a day that you'll start this challenge, and from that day on, you must be diapered 24/7 until you manage to beat Minecraft on hardcore mode, no exceptions except to change or shower. You cannot use any previous save files or cheats, and the bonus box is also banned. (The quickstart box.) You also can't use any custom seeds, and when you create a new world, you must play it until either you die, or win.

If you are not the messing type, feel free to use the toilet for that, but only that.

Also feel free to post your stories here about your progress, wins, losses, and the sort..! I'm curious where people will go with this dare.

If you give up, or run out of diapers, you must either do my Diapered Mission Impossible dare, or post in this thread requesting a punishment from the next five people who quote your message.

Good luck all!

Dislikes: ice, humiliation, messy.

Limits: anal, cbt, consumption of bodily fluids, involving others, pics, permanent.
thingywhat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thingywhat for this post:
Old 06-22-2013, 03:29 AM   #2
thejon

This is a great dare i will try it when i get some diapers. Good work
thejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:30 PM   #3
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

This is a nice dare, I like it. It takes out the annoyance of having to get up and pee so much when playing. =P I will give this a shot when I can buy a lot of diapers.
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
candlewax
Account Banned

Default fail

I failed so pm me my punishments
candlewax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:50 AM   #5
thingywhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlewax View Post
I failed so pm me my punishments
Umm... That's not quite how it works...
Quote:
Originally Posted by thingywhat
If you give up, or run out of diapers, you must either do my Diapered Mission Impossible dare, or post in this thread requesting a punishment from the next five people who quote your message.
So basically you are supposed to do the dares of the next five people who quote your message.

Since I quoted you, guess I should give you your first punishment dare.

Since I don't see your likes and dislikes, how about you must remain diapered until you manage to complete three dares from the dice dare board of your choosing.

Limits: anal, cbt, consumption of bodily fluids, involving others, pics, permanent.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #6
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I could not do this and I need 5 people to quote this and give me punishments from my dislikes. Ugh, I play minecraft in free time and STILL couldn't beat it.I can beat it on any lower lvl.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #7
mrthatguy21

Default Good Dare!

Definitely gonna try this when I can!

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:22 AM   #8
Trippy

I failed so pm my punishments
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #9
thingywhat

I'm surprised so many people are giving up. Especially given the alternative. I guess real life stuff takes over before you have the time to beat Minecraft on Hardcore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
I could not do this and I need 5 people to quote this and give me punishments from my dislikes. Ugh, I play minecraft in free time and STILL couldn't beat it.I can beat it on any lower lvl.
Anywho as for your punishment. Roll two dice, and put the two numbers together so that you get a two digit number. (So, the minimum is 11, and the maximum is 66.)

If you know someone who is willing to spank you, you need to get spanked that number of times by them, on your underwear, but you also must be wedgie'd the entire time you are getting spanked. No stopping or breaks until you get spanked the number of times you end up rolling,

If you have no one to spank you though, we'll need to make sure you get spanked hard enough. You need to find a belt and a power drill or some such roting tool. Fold the belt in half and attach it to the drill head so that when it is spinning, that the belt will whip around with it. Put the drill on the lowest speed setting, and hold it in a way that when it is in full spin, that it will smack your butt with the rotating belt. Bare your bottom, and hold the drill there with the button down all the way for the number of rolled seconds.

Last edited by thingywhat; 07-16-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, games, minecraft