Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2019, 12:51 PM   #1
PapaJohn

Talking Wedgie Dice Dare

Wedgie Dice Dare
Use a D6 unless told otherwise
If you do not want to do a dare, or do not have the requirements, reroll or skip the section
Any time you reroll or skip a part, roll once on the punishment table. (For example of you rerolled on underwear once and wedgie type once, roll twice on the punishment table)

Underwear:
1. Briefs
2. Boxers
3. Boxer Briefs
4. Tighty Whites
5. Swimsuit
6. Underwear of opposite gender

Wedgie:
1. Normal Wedgie
2. Hanging Wedgie
3. Melvin Wedgie
4. Squeaky Clean Wedgie
5. Jock Lock or Propeller Wedgie
6. All

Messy (see ingredients for what to use):
1-4. Yes
5-6. No

Length of Time
(For each wedgie if you rolled all)
1. 10 minutes
2. 20 minutes
3. 30 minutes
4. 45 minutes
5. 1 hour
6. Until underwear rips

Ingredients for Messy Wedgie:
1. Ice Cream Sundae: ice cream (at least two scoops), chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whip cream, cherries if you want
2. Bananas (roll D6 for how many)
3. Cake: flour, sugar, eggs (still in shell), milk, icing (if you already have a cake you can use two pieces from that)
4. Breakfast: oatmeal, juice, bread, butter, syrup (if you have any other breakfast food you can use that too)
5. Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, bbq sauce, salsa (any other sauces you have)
6. All

Punishments
1. Do a multilayered hanging wedgie with at least three pairs of underwear (if you don’t know what this is, it’s where you take a short piece of rope and tie it to your inner most pair of underwear, then put on another pair and tie a longer string to that pair, and then put on another pair and tie an even long piece to that pair. Then hang yourself on the shortest string so that when it rips you’ll fall to the next pair and so on)
2. Roll on the wedgie table and go outside and do that wedgie for at least 15 minutes where someone could possibly see you
3. PM me for a dare
4. PM me and I will do a dare for you (you got lucky)
5. Roll for one of the wedgies. You must now do this wedgie. However in order to get out you must pee in your underwear and stay in the wedgie for 15 minutes before getting out
6. Roll for one of the wedgies. You must now do this wedgie. However in order to get out you must poop in your underwear and stay in the wedgie for 15 minutes before getting out

Let me know how the dare goes in the comment section and feel free to PM about whatever. Thanks!
PapaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PapaJohn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, messy, underwear, wedgie, wedgie dice dare