Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2023, 09:00 AM   #1
Ms.Paige03

Default Self-Discipline Day

Dears

I am Planning a day of Self Discipline for the 8th of December, and I need your Help to get me Through it. Approximately I will have at least 6/7 hours available.

I need Tasks/Punishments to complete throughout the available time, tasks/Punishments that are according to my likes and limits. I have been thinking about doing a day like this since I have been out of my way.

Tasks that I had in mind consists of :

- Various Spankings (Have loads of implements)
- House Chores
- Line Writing
- Corner
- Humiliation That involves Feminization
-Bathroom Control

But By all means Be creative as ling as its is according to my likes and limits, and don’t Hesitate to contact me in the Dm’s if you have any questions or instructions for me.

Confession Time

I need this day to put me back in my place and remind me of my flaws. One of the most things I need to improve is my smoking. . In the last 4 months I have increased in the amount and want to go back. Another Flaw that I need help with is my Diet. Since I work on a busy schedule I often end up eating take-aways or Processed Food. I know its not good and I need some incentive to start eating healthy. A Third Flaw is my Finance I tend to just buy everything I like/want and often dont save any. Last flaw that I want to work on is my Gaming time.. I spend way to much time gaming and often leave my apartment in a disorganized way. (and not mentioning the swearing during game time)

Small Note - Spanking is a must since I need this day to remind me of my flaws.

I will upload an album with proof pics on the 9th
Thankyou for taking time to read it.

Punishments - Ginger Paste, Cum Tastings, Anal, Chastity, Light Ball Busting, A2M,

Limits - Public, Permanent Damage, Blood, Family and Friends, Scat

Kik: Sispaige03

Last edited by Ms.Paige03; 11-26-2023 at 09:02 AM.
Ms.Paige03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk