Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2018, 09:42 AM   #1
freakazoyd77

Default Help my master punish me

Sir as asked me to ask the community here to come up with some painful, creative and cruel punishments for me as I did not reply to him for 2 days after promising I'd be available. All must be able to be shown well over kik and I can show you the punishment on kik if I go through with it.

I'm a M 23 and my limits are nothing full public, involving others, no blood or scat and nothing illegal and no body writing. I have a ball gag, ring gag, leather paddle, and bondage rope although sir isn't interested in much bondage unless it hurts my balls.

I will leave a recount of my master's likes to help you out. Any help would be appreciated. Post all replays below

I am into pain of any kind in any way as you know. CBT, nipple torture, face slapping we’ve done. I also like ass spankings- I enjoy having you spank your asshole directly to. Oh, and toothpaste is great for pain too, on cock balls and hole. Anything painful I’m gonna like. I’m a sadist. Oh, also definitely clothespegs- on nipples cock or balls they’re great fun. I can have you do stuff with them that make them really hurt.

Anything with piss, consuming or playing with it!!!

I’m open to any more fun ideas that involve edging or (even short term) denial.

Like I said I also enjoy some gross stuff- licking dirty things and ass to mouth as well.

Another like of mine I didn’t mention is cold. Anything that makes you cold. Ice play and also cold showers and anything else you can do to keep yourself chilly while playing turns me on.

Forced exercise, like you’ve seen, as well as holding stress positions and anything that keeps you uncomfortable basically. I’m really eager to do forced exercise with you, if you have ideas or ways to make it more creative I’m all ears.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 09:18 PM   #2
freakazoyd77

Bump pls will be able to send pics via kik also

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 10:40 PM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well you are restructed to 10 secons peeing time every 4 hours pitly my phones does not have space to add kik
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, master, punishment, slave, sub male