Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #1
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Default Public Dares

Hi everyone.

So here's the situation; I start a new job on 1st July, but until then I am free to do what I want. Originally, I had planned to use this time off to just relax, and prepare myself for the new job. However, last night I completed a public dare, and found it so exhilarating that I want to do more.

Therefore, I am looking for any dares (preferably public) to do over the next few weeks. As long as my limits are respected, anything goes. So please leave me your dares in this thread, or pm them to me and I will do as many as I can.

Sue

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to suanhay for this post:
Old 06-13-2013, 06:53 AM   #2
surreyfun1969

Hoping that in the UK we are going to have sunny days soon. Throw two dice before leaving to generate 2 numbers, multiply one by the second, the total is then converted to minutes for the dare. I dare you to go to some local woods which is relatively quite but there is a small chance of dog walkers etc. Take a bag with you. Strip naked and put all your clothes in the bag. Leave the bag in a hidden place but you will be able to find again and then walk away from the bag for the total mins you calculate previously. When you have walk for that amount of time away from you bag, you may walk back and get dressed. It you were able to take a pic of you whilst walking naked that would and posting that would also be cool.
surreyfun1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Surreyfun, thanks for the dare, I will get right on to it and post a report later. No pics though, as that's a limit

F/30

Old 06-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #4
Ruthless

Send a message via Yahoo to Ruthless
Default my dare

Go to a cloathing store to try on a dress or something...when you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you...bonus if men get a good look at you
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

I received surreyfun's dare quickly, and decided to do it as soon as possible.

I decided to do the dare early this evening, taking a friend for support (and to keep a eye on my clothes). Before we left I rolled a 4 and a 1 on the dice, so got very lucky I suppose, as it meant I only had to walk for a total of 8 minutes (4 minutes away from my clothes and 4 back).

We arrived at a nearby wood and walked a little way before stopping. I took a breath then started to strip ( I was wearing a skirt, short sleeved hooded top, bra, panties and sandals). As I removed each item I put them in a bag which I handed to Nikki once I was naked, who went and hid them behind some trees. I looked at my watch and started walking.

The ground underfoot as I walked was a little wet as it had rained earlier, and I was a little wet from the excitement of the dare. I walked for the 4 minutes away from my clothes and my friend. I had goosebumps from a mixture of excitement and the chill of the wind, and my nipples were so erect. After 4 minutes I turned around and started to head back. Part of me wanted to run, and get back to my friend and my clothes as quickly as possible, but the dare had said walk, so walk I did. As I walked back, I heard dogs barking, and prayed that they were on another path and the sound was just carrying in the quiet of the woodland. No such luck, and I soon stumbled upon a middle aged couple walking their dogs. The man smiled at me, but the woman gave me a very disapproving look. She still asked if I was okay, and I mumbled "yeah, dare, sorry" and walked on as quickly as I could. I returned to my friend Nikki who was laughing because the couple had passed her so she knew I had been caught. I dressed quickly and we returned to the car.

That was a fun, straightforward dare, thank you surreyfun

F/30

The following user says Thank You to suanhay for this post:
Old 06-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
surreyfun1969

Glad you enjoyed fancy the same sort of thing myself but never done. No one has dared me to thank goodness.
surreyfun1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #7
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Plant a key somewhere outside your house, then proceed to lock yourself out naked. Now you must find the key to get back inside
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
evie.sub
gD king

Go clubbing dressed in top, bra, skirt, panties, high heels and a coat that closes only with a belt and just covers your ass. (Make sure it are old clothes)
At the bar hang your coat up.
Now put a sign on your back:
Second hand clothing store, ask for prices.
If someone comes up to you the prices are:
Top - 2 drinks
Skirt - 3 drinks
Bra - 4 drinks
Panties - 5 drinks

1 item per person/group

Have fun clubbing
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #9
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Dress only in a short skirt, tight t-shirt and high heels (no underwear, no panties, no bra). Make sure that you are smoothly shaven.

Then go to a shopping centre and look for nice t-shirts. Try on at least 5 different t-shirts without going to the changing room. Just at the place where you found them on the pile. Ask the sales girl if the new t-shirts look good on you and what she thinks about your boobs.
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:32 AM   #10
Dark Fantasy

Go to a cafe with a white blouse without bra. Accidently pour your coffee to your breasts. Then go to the nearest clothes shop, choose the other blouse that can not cover your breasts properly too or too tight, take off your blouse (I prefer not in a change room), and put on your new outfit.

: ρåтħєтιç đιѕσвєđιєит ѕυв

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol
Dark Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:25 AM   #11
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Here is your public dare challenge:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=144043

(Read story first and then do the dare! The more stories you read,
the more dares you'll have to complete!)

Good Luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #12
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks to everyone who has left dares for me so far, both on this thread and by PM, I think I am in for a fun few weeks. Please keep the dares coming.

This morning I was able to do 2 of the dares.

Firstly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
Go to a cloathing store to try on a dress or something...when you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you...bonus if men get a good look at you
I left home wearing a short denim skirt, a tight white t-shirt, a thong and heels, and headed into town.

At first I checked out a few of the shops, to find a suitable one. I ended up in a smaller boutique fashion store, as all of the larger places tend to have changing rooms that are hidden from the main shop floor.

The shop was quite small, and had just 2 changing cabins at the back on the main shop floor. There were 3 other customers in the shop, all female, as well as a sales assistant. I browsed for a little while, picking out a couple of dresses before asking the assistant if I could use the changing room. I went into the changing room, and stripped out of my t-shirt and skirt and tried on the first dress. It was okay, but I quickly removed it, and prepared myself. I pushed the door to the changing cabin open then acted like I had stumbled out. I looked up and saw the sales assistant and another lady staring at me. I made a show of covering myself and slipped back into the cabin dressed, and quickly left the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahater View Post
Dress only in a short skirt, tight t-shirt and high heels (no underwear, no panties, no bra). Make sure that you are smoothly shaven.

Then go to a shopping centre and look for nice t-shirts. Try on at least 5 different t-shirts without going to the changing room. Just at the place where you found them on the pile. Ask the sales girl if the new t-shirts look good on you and what she thinks about your boobs.
This dare wasn't quite as easy as I had anticipated.

As this dare required me to be without panties (I am already shaved), I went into a public toilet, removed my thong and trashed it. I then moved on to a different area of town, and started my search for a suitable store for this dare.

I found a place, a bit larger than the last, with a few more people in. I browsed the racks in a quiet area of the store and found a top. I removed my t-shirt as quickly as I could and tried the top on. I found another top in the same rack and tried that on too, putting the first top back. I then took it off and put my t-shirt back on and moved to another part of the shop with a table display. This area was a little more open and I could be seen more clearly. I took off my t-shirt and grabbed a t-shirt from the table and put it on. I checked it out for a moment before starting to remove it. It was at this point a sales assistant came over and asked what I was doing. So I said I was just trying on tops, and asked her how the one I was wearing looked. She didn't respond, just asked me to use the changing room to try on any more clothes. I didn't feel like arguing with her and possibly being thrown out so I retired to the changing room to put my t-shirt back on before leaving the store.

I moved on to another shop and tried on the last two tops without much incident, aside from being seen by an elderly lady as I put my t-shirt back on at the end. I don't know if she told anyone as I quickly left the shop.

F/30

Old 06-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #13
corsa198
getDare Addict

Get ready to go out for 3 or 4 hours and put on a thong and a pair of jeans making sure your thong is sticking well above the waistband of your jeans for all to see.

If anyone comments on your thong you should pretend you hadn't noticed and then pull it up a little bit more.

For anyone you see commenting or noticing your thong you should spank yourself 10 times per occasion once you get home.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #14
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default easy one

Hi

This is an easy one to do

wear only see thru tops with no bras for the next 2 weeks.

more challenging, wear your shortest skirt with no panties, and drop things a lot, bending over at the waist to pick them up.
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #15
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

after some pms...here your dare..
first a little background:
i use to give this dare from time to time to girls i think may do this..so far only 3 sluts completed this task..and the 4th is planning to do this one right now...now i know you will be the 5th...
a simple dare, auction..
first i tell you how it went with the other ...

n1 - dare: in a club, first she auctioned all the clothes she was wearing, everything from shoes to ear rings..then once completly naked she auctioned her body, 1st bid, pussy and tits spanking, 2nd bid blowjob, 3rd bid fuck, 4th bid her body to be used till the morning after, she ended up naked, coverred in cum, fucked merciless till the morning on the floor, on tables, in the toilet..she was not satisfied and ended with a last bidding, her hair, she came back home naked , barefoot, covered in cum and degrading words on her..and with her head shaved bald..

n2 - with the help of her gf, night with firends, she auctioned first all her clothes, then her body, first bidding..degrading words on her, second bid for a blowjob 3rd bid for bondage, 4th bid for fuck..she ended up naked..fucked in every hole for 12 hours..used in any way..her gf won all the biddings for her clothes, later we agreed that it was for all her clothes meaning..all ..so her gf is now the owner of all her clothes, she owns no more clothes at all.. and she has to borrow something to wear from her every time..

n3 - we at a cabin with friends, again with the help of her gf she packed only her toys..and a couple of skimpy bikinies, as soon as they arrived there they started auctioning off first the clothes she had in her bag..then the clothes she was wearing..then her body to be used for the whole we..came back home naked of everything, fucked for 2 days by everyone, sold on the beach as the cheapest slut..

n4...doing this in the next few days and her auction will be disclosed..in her thread in few days

and now you N5, your auction:
bid1 - clothing, everything from shoes to earrings will be auctioned..every item will then be in charge of the winner..he/she may cut, burn, keep it as a souvenir..only his/her choice but wont be given back to you
bid2 - winner may write on your body everything he/she wishes, he/she may ask for suggestions of other guest ..or call someone to suggest something..as he/she please, 10 mins time
bid3,4,5 - spanking , free hands, using your crop or your paddle, ass (3) , tits (4), pussy (5).. 15 mins of "free abuse" each.
bid6 - toys..30 mins of abuse with all your toys while handcuffed and secured to your spread bar
bid 7/8/9/10..bid for each part mouth, ass, cunt..then whole body..to be used and abused at winner choice, winner of bid10 is the overall winner...

then some risk..games to play

winner of bid7 - choose a skill game (like throwing a ball into a bin) to be played outside..with a safe "level" lets say he / she choose throwing the ball into the bin, 10 try available, if you score 7 or + you are safe, if you score 4 to 6 the winner of the bid for your panties and the winner of the bid for your bra win not only the panties and bra you have at the party but all the panties and bra you own , lets say for a month if you score 0 to 3 .. all your bra and panties are lost forever

winner of bid 8 - choose a "luck" game, like a card game, hi-lo for example, setting as before a safety level, with 2 penalty level, may be with 52 cards you guess right 39 or more and you are safe, you guess wrong 21-38 and you loose half the money of your auction, you guess right 0-20 and you loose all the money of your auction, he/she decide where you have to play this game
if you loose part of the money or all the money , they must be used for charity.

winner of bid 9 - chose a mixed skill and lucky game, like again throwing a ball into a bin but if you "score" you then have to turn a card from a deck, one card already drawn, if the card is higher you score a point, if lower you loose 2 points, if you miss you loose a point, if at the end you have a score higher than 0 you are safe, if you are below 0 the time of your "ownership" with the overall winner is extended to 1 week

winner of bid 10 - chose a card game, you lose it and you have to repeat the auction next we, and you must double all the bid effects, if you already lost your panties and bra, this time youll loose all the rest of your clothing, skirts, top, shoes..so youll have to borrow them by the winners..serving them in someway as they please...

have fun..and let us know..

Last edited by prphett; 06-14-2013 at 10:40 AM.
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk