Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-14-2022, 05:46 AM   #1
tizio44

Default Blackmail ROLEPLAY dare (not actual risk, open to M and F))

How this dare work:
If you want to try the thrill of blackmail and the threat of be exposed without any actual danger this is the dare for you.
Besically i pretend to expose what you send me online without actually do it and use what you already send to me as a threat to make you send more hc material
Of course we will set limit and you states your like/dislike before we start
If your picture is already everywhere online probably this isn't the best dare for you because there will be no thrill for both of us

How to contact me:
Contact me on kik sending "Blackmail roleplay" as a message and one of this two pictures:
- full frontal nude covering your genitalia with face (i strongly raccomand this one because including face will be more fun
- full frontal nude covering your face with a piece of paper. Write on this piece of paper blackmail roleplay with deretsanif

my kik name is deretsanif
ON REQUEST OF THE PLAYER i can transfor this dare in an actual blackmail but i am quiet unconfortable with post other peoples nude online so we have to discuss about it
Old 02-18-2022, 10:21 AM   #2
tizio44

the dare went pretty well. Because of the high number of male partecipants i'll allow only females from this moment untill new comunication

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, kik, roleplay