Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I spend my week?
Wedgie 9 36.00%
Spanking 7 28.00%
Diaper 13 52.00%
Edging 4 16.00%
Author 3 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2023, 05:21 PM   #1
jestergestures

Male [23FTM] Roommate's away for a week...

My roommate is leaving tomorrow to go on a road trip, which means it is once again time for me to let getDare choose how I should be tormented. I've written the poll options below, including a bit of an explanation of what I'll be doing if that option wins the poll. If there's a tie for the option with the most votes, I will do them both.
  • Wedgie - Everyday of the week that my roommate is gone, I must be given a wedgie (I'll be wedgied for an hour). On at least one of the days, that wedgie must be a messy wedgie (I'll be using noodles).
  • Spanking - Everyday of the week that my roommate is gone, I must receive a spanking. On at least three of the days, the spanking must be followed by a time-out of at least 30 minutes.
  • Diaper - Everyday of the week that my roommate is gone, I must wear and use a diaper. On at least two of the days, I must pour something messy into the back of my diaper and sit in it for 25 minutes.
  • Edging - Everyday of the week that my roommate is gone, I must edge 4 times. At no point during the week will I be allowed to cum.
  • Author - Everyday of the week that my roommate is gone, I must write 100 lines.

What happens if I miss a day:
  • Wedgie - I will have to sleep in a wedgie that night.
  • Spanking - I will have to make up the spankings I missed the next day.
  • Diaper - I will write a humiliating word or phrase on a diaper in permanent marker and wear it all night.
  • Edging - I won't be allowed to cum for another week.
  • Author - The amount of words goes up by 50 for each day I miss.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe

Last edited by jestergestures; 10-18-2023 at 11:04 PM.
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 04:21 PM   #2
jestergestures

Thanks everyone for voting! My roommate will be home tonight, and I'm a little sad that my fun is gonna end, but I was very productive during my week of being a diaper baby. I did a lot of chores, a lot of cleaning, which is delightfully embarrassing with a padded bum. Honestly, maybe I should do this more often, maybe I'd get more done. XD I have a few more hours with the place to myself, so I might be accepting more dares for four or five-ish hours until then, but we'll see.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, edging, humiliation, spanking, wedgie