Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-23-2021, 08:12 AM   #31
Lly

Start off by taking a large enema to clean out your ass. Then, apply icy hot to your asshole and finger yourself until you can put three fingers in your ass. Then, get 3 ice cubes and put them up your ass. Put a buttplug in your ass and jerk off until you edge once. Then, using toothpaste as lube, fuck your ass with 3 various household objects until you can gape. Once you’re gaping, you must fuck yourself with the largest of the household objects until you cum. You can then put your cum into your gaping ass and cream pie yourself. Then, you can put a buttplug in your ass and wear it for three hours.

Have fun

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:40 PM   #32
Lly

Bump bump Someone please reply

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 06:28 AM   #33
Urged

First make some fake cum or use milk get 750ml as well as five ice cubes line up all your toy and du k yourself with each one starting with the smallest for 20 mins each once your on your final toy fuck your self for an extra 30 mins and gape before pushing five ice cubes into your ass then cum into your hand and lick it off your hand then push all your fake cum/milk into your ass and plug your ass for two hours before releasing it anyway you want

Dislikes: piss, pain and scat
Urged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 01:47 PM   #34
Bc2000

im not sure if this is against your limits, but here it is
Cover 2 pens/sharpies with toothpaste, and insert it up your ass, fuck yourself for a minute, and then take them out, and feel the stinging, then reapply toothpaste and do it for an extra 5 minutes, have fun

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 02:40 PM   #35
Marissagurl

Default Stuffing for dinner

You have to wear a buttplug(the biggest you can manage for a good length of time)to dinner w/your family, significant other, or friends.
Once you get home and have some private time you have to clean the plug with only your mouth….desert is served!
Likes-anal, humiliation, photo/video, gaping, feminization, oral service, being owned, bondage,body writing, public display, predicament bondage, self bondage, glory holes, cam whore , nc play, blackmail, servitude, chastity

Dislikes- scat, kids, blood, permanent marks, cbt, extreme medical
Marissagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 07:18 PM   #36
Kawaii

I want you to sit down and stretch yourself on your smallest plug with no lube. Stretch that ass by fucking it with the smallest plug in and out until you have a very irritated little gape from not using lube. Then use a tiny amount on a medium toy. Do the same gaping routine and then try to take the largest with no lube. Your ass will be gaping and swollen in no time.

Would love an enema and anal dare
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kawaii for this post:
Old 11-25-2021, 04:57 AM   #37
Kawaii

Wanted to bump this up because I'm a glutton for punishment
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 05:59 AM   #38
maleSlaveBi

Question

Start off by taking a large enema to clean out your ass.
Then, apply some toothpaste to a small dildo or househeld object and fuck yourself for 20 min. Then get 5 ice cubes and put them in your ass. Put a buttplug in your ass and jerk off until you edge once. Take a big dildo or househeld object apply some toothpaste and fuck yourself until you cum (dont use hands only by anal and humping), now you can put your cum into your gaping ass and cream pie yourself. Then, you can put a buttplug in your ass and wear it for 5 hours.

Also up for masters on skype and/or blackmail me.

Kik is heavybuilder
maleSlaveBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:18 AM   #39
maleSlaveBi

Bumping this thread, make me regret it

Also up for masters on skype and/or blackmail me.

Kik is heavybuilder
maleSlaveBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 05:10 AM   #40
lceppa

I don't know what toys you have so you need one dildo that you can manage and a dildo that challenges your asshole, toothpaste, a shotglass and... your cum

-Clean you ass very well.
-Ride a dildo that you can manage without effort
-You have one minute to cum in a shotglass (you.. little premature ejac)
-If you cummed in time, pour your cum on bigger dildo and ride it for 10 minutes trying to gape(you ride cocks for other pleasure not yours)
-If not in time, toothpaste on bigger dildo (and ok, some lube on your asshole). You have to ride the dildo for 5 minutes strocking your "dick". Cum on your hand, rub on your face and lick clean the hand
Dare Received List

PM or Kik: lceppa

Height: 1,68 mt
Dick size erect: 16cm
Dick size flaccid: 6,8cm

DirtyCode

December cum count: 5

Last edited by lceppa; 11-30-2021 at 02:32 PM.
lceppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 12:50 PM   #41
lceppa

Bumping this thread again
Dare Received List

PM or Kik: lceppa

Height: 1,68 mt
Dick size erect: 16cm
Dick size flaccid: 6,8cm

DirtyCode

December cum count: 5
lceppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 02:11 PM   #42
StevenXenoverse

Buy a bottle of vegetable glycerin.
Once you have it, clean yourself out well and do any prep you can to avoid a mess. Start playing with your ass and loosen yourself up/ get horny. Don't stretch yourself; just play enough to feel good and relax. Put a little glycerin on your fingers and finger yourself. You should cramp slightly, like with toothpaste but without the burn (or danger). Put some pillows under your lower back to raise your butt and let your legs fall by your head. Finger yourself some more, your butt should be relaxing and feel like it's trying to expel, but nothing should be coming out. Now, spread your hole with 2 fingers and pour in a little glycerin. Lube your inflatable plug with half lube half glycerin and insert it. Pump it until you couldn't push it out if you tried.
Congrats, you are a container. Play with the rim of your butt and even insert your fingers around the edge to circle inside or play with your prostate if you like. If you start to relax more, give it another pump. Edge 10 times, then deflate (if you want)

P.s.: Remember to put the lid back on the glycerin every time, it's hard to clean up
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare

Last edited by StevenXenoverse; 01-23-2022 at 02:13 PM.
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 01:36 PM   #43
StevenXenoverse

Bumping this thread beacuse it was fun
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
Old 04-10-2023, 10:17 AM   #44
StevenXenoverse

Bumping this again, I need something mean
Old 04-10-2023, 06:03 PM   #45
jdh90

Will your brain protect your ass? lets find out!

Complete this tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=22033

You will be using some vegetable glycerin as lube to make it harder and more uncomfortable.

I just got a large Tucker dildo. Please involve it in some way and maybe a punishment if I can't take the knot.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, painal, toothpaste, torture, torture anal