Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #76
FLCL

Rachel's rule is inspired by a response samantha69 left on my profile.

Chapter 17 (continued)

Rachel made her rule, "Everyone who rolls an odd number before Pat's next turn has to work together to get him off. The last one to roll an odd number has to take his load in her mouth or on her body."

Everyone was shocked. "That is fucked up, Rachel," replied Marie. I asked curiously, "What if no one rolls an odd number before my turn?" Rachel answered, "Then the rule is off." I said a prayer that Marie would roll even on her next turn.

After a tense pause, Dakota picked up the die. She held it for a minute before releasing. It came up a 2. "Sorry Pat," she smiled. Sarah picked up the die and rolled a 3. She removed her shorts, revealing her sexy panties. She glared at Marie, Lindsay, and Brittany, "One of you bitches better roll odd." Everyone chuckled. Marie rolled a 4 and shouted, "Thank God!" Lindsay blushed bright red after she rolled a 1 and Brittany rolled a 2.

"Thanks Lindsay," joked Sarah. "This is so messed up!" Lindsay shouted. Rachel responded, "Aww, don't be mad. You get to take your first load with all of your closest friends!" Lindsay pleaded, "Don't make me do this. Please guys." Sarah explained to Lindsay, "Hey, this is part of the game. You've been curious about Pat's dick all night. Why are you getting up-tight now? You might love it." Lindsay didn't respond.

I didn't know what to say. My dick was hard as a rock. All I could imagine was releasing all over Lindsay. I wondered whether she would take it in her mouth. If not, what would she do with it? Oh my god, the best night of my life was about to get even better.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #77
Maleslave21

Great story glad u wrote more keep up the good work

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #78
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Please continue the story! If you need any help pm me

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #79
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome Addition! I can't wait for the next part! I was so afraid the thread was dead!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #80
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Sweet!

Keep it coming :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #81
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Good story, keep it coming

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #82
dickface

im so glad youve started writing again! keep going, im looking forward to hearing more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:42 PM   #83
mr_conundrum

Ah always enjoyable.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:12 AM   #84
dareme987

please continue best story on this website

family, poo, wee, permanent, family, public

i want to be a slave pm if you would like to be my master or mistress

MALE
dareme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #85
wedgieslaver

Please continue we all waiting for the next chapter
wedgieslaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #86
FLCL

Hi everyone. I'm really sorry that I left this story in the state it is for so long. Things came up and I forgot about it. I love this story and really want to continue writing it, but I just haven't had time to do so. In the meantime, uzaho sent me a chapter and I really liked it. I'm including it as an official chapter of My Sister's Friends. Thanks to uzaho for keeping the dream alive!

Chapter 18

Everyone had made their rolls but there was a slightly awkward moment where we all just sat there. Lindsay and I had some fun in the privacy of the closet, but to be worked over by both her and Sarah in front of everyone else was definitely taking this game a lot farther, especially considering how shy Lindsay was in front of everyone. Of course, I was looking forward to it! My mind was racing. But the room was silent.

"Well...?" Rachel said impatiently. "Get on with it!"

With the silence broken, Sarah bounced forward and grabbed Lindsay by her wrist pulling her towards me. She then leaned down and grabbed my arm with her other hand, coaxing me to stand. As I stood I noticed Lindsay staring at my rock hard cock. Sarah placed one hand on each of our backs and pushed us towards each other.

"Now kiss!" said Sarah, almost mockingly.

I placed my hands on Lindsay's hips and drew her closer to me. She hesitated - probably due to the multiple pairs of eyes focused intently on us - but slid her arms under mine, around my back, and kissed me once on the lips. Then again. And again.

Within seconds my mind raced back to the closet dare, as if we were there all over again. The hunger I had felt from her then quickly became more intense than ever, and I fell into the ecstasy once more. Our hands raced up and down each other's bare skin, her tits rubbing against my chest and my dick bouncing between her thighs. I moved one hand to the base of her neck and slid my fingers upward, grabbing a fistful of her red hair. I pulled on it a little and her lips parted from mine long enough to moan aloud in delight before she lunged at me again, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

I felt a foreign hand make contact with the underside of my dick. I looked down briefly to see Sarah on her knees behind Lindsay, her hands hidden between Lindsay's legs. She pushed my throbbing cock upward (although it didn't have far to go) along Lindsay's inner thigh until my shaft pushed against and parted Lindsay's labia. Her pussy and thighs were already very wet, and my dick pulsated with excitement. Lindsay finally stopped kissing me, gasping for air as this new sensation hit her. We were both virgins and despite our "reciprocated masturbation" in the closet earlier this was now as close to actual sex as either of us had ever been.

Sarah began to alternately slide her hands along my shaft, from my balls to the tip. Lindsay shuddered a bit in pleasure as Sarah's fingers brushed against her labia. Lindsay slowly moved her hips away from my body so that her clit rested against the head of my cock, her pussy gliding easily along the top of my shaft. She rolled her pelvis forward before sliding down my cock again, making full contact with her clit and thoroughly coating me in her juices. Lindsay quickly found her rhythm and with every gyration of her hips rubbed her clit against my dick harder and faster. Lindsay was panting into my neck now, her tits pressed firmly against my chest with her arms locked behind my back for leverage.

This was amazing. With Lindsay gliding along the top of my shaft and Sarah stroking me from underneath my dick was harder than it had ever been. I had no clue how long I could hold out to this, especially given everything that had already happened this evening.

"This is fucking... hot."

I wasn't sure who that had come from, but I looked around the room long enough to notice differing levels of discomfort and arousal.

I glanced to one side to see Dakota's mouth open and her legs spread just enough for me to notice her red thong was pulled to one side. She was definitely enjoying the show, but when her eyes caught mine she pulled a now very wet finger from her vagina and covered herself with both hands. Her face went blank for a moment, but then she just smiled a sweet smile and shrugged her shoulders.

Brittany was also watching us very closely while biting her bottom lip. Not unlike Dakota, she had a hand against her Hello Kitty crotch but was being a little more discrete as it moved slowly between her firmly closed legs.

Rachel had her phone out again. I couldn't decide if she had just been texting or was taking more pictures, but she was paying as much attention to her phone as she was us.

Marie was easily the least comfortable, but you probably would be too if you were getting turned on staring at your naked sibling passionately making out in the middle of your living room!

"No offense Lindsay" Sarah started, still working the underside of my shaft "but I think you're enjoying yourself a little too much up there."

Lindsay slowed at first, then stopped, still panting. With her head down she looked up at me over the top of her glasses with a sexy yet bashful grin.

"Yeah..." Marie added, "I mean kudos for "method acting" or whatever, but..."

"That's not acting. Sarah was right. Our Lindsay's a little slut!" Rachel said it almost proudly. "Although you weren't here yet. They're just picking up from where they left off in the closet earlier. She LOVES the cock!"

Lindsay looked at Rachel briefly, then down at my cock that she was still sitting on, then back up at me. She was blushing now, and spoke quietly. "I said I liked it..."

"Mmmm. Me too." Brittany startled herself. She didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Well then come on slut!" Sarah said as she slapped a wet hand against Lindsay's ass, "Let's get to work!"

Lindsay, looking almost disappointed, stole a final kiss from me before slowly sliding herself down and off the top of my cock. She gasped as the tip of my dick flicked her clit for the last time as she descended, giving her one last shiver of pleasure before finally joining Sarah on the floor.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #87
bluecloud

YAY! ur back. PLEASE KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe: Pee, SMALL insertions, SUPER Light ice (pussy), naked, dice dares,
mild pain.

NO: Family, public, illegal, huge insertions, permanent, toothpaste
I can't cum, I've tried, but I just cant...

will not do pics or videos
bluecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:33 AM   #88
Nudegirl

So amazing!! Please continue!
Likes: Public Dares/Nudity (To An Extent...), Risky, Toys, Embarrasement, Masturbation Control, Lesbian Action, Pets, Dare & Sex Games, Dice Games, Body Paint/Writing, Oral With Random People, Fisting, Insertions.

Loves: Public Nudity, Lesbian Action, Risky, Huge Cocks, Dice, Sex & Dare Games, Roleplay, the feel of cum in my ass.

Limits: Poo, Pee, Blood, Family, PetFoods, Diapers, Messy, Vids, Webcam, Pictures.

I have two roommates who love to participate in dares!
Nudegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #89
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Fantastic!

Fantastic! I can't wait for the next post!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #90
WaitingForMyDearest

Holy shit, FLCL you really know how to build tension and with this last chapter thrown in the mix, oh my God it just blew my mind.

Please, please please continue!

Let me try your dares here!

Ok: large enema, urethral play, big insertions, pain, bondage

Nope: Illegal, overly public, extreme pain, overly messy

Toys and things: various toys like 1,5" diam 18" double dildo, inflatable vibe plug, vibe cockring, stone pestle (1->2" diam), anal beads, household items (belts, scarves, pencils etc.), lube.
WaitingForMyDearest is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk