Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Things to do before inserting plug/going to sleep. All options apply to participating
Add ice cube to ass and keep it there 7 70.00%
Add 5 spanks to each ass cheeck with either wooden spoon or brush 5 50.00%
Add 5 spanks to each nipple with either wooden spoon or brush 3 30.00%
Add 5 spanks to Dick and balls or pussy with wooden spoon 3 30.00%
edge or cum no cleaning off juices 2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2023, 07:12 PM   #1
SapphireRose

Plug Join me in sleeping with toys?

I just learned the lovense Butt plug can still function while plugged into the charger. So now I want to see if how many days in a row I can wear my lovense Butt plug while I sleep. Feel free to send me patterns to add to my sleep playlist. If you have the same toy and wish to sync with me, or try the same challenge, add me. My profile name in lovense is Draghonst. If you want to make this more challenging, every Friday night I'll add an ice cube before inserting the plug, comment on this thread if you have ideas for how to make this harder, or if you're joining in on this challenge and wish for more of a challenge.

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 07:54 AM   #2
exhgirl319

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireRose View Post
I just learned the lovense Butt plug can still function while plugged into the charger. So now I want to see if how many days in a row I can wear my lovense Butt plug while I sleep. Feel free to send me patterns to add to my sleep playlist. If you have the same toy and wish to sync with me, or try the same challenge, add me. My profile name in lovense is Draghonst. If you want to make this more challenging, every Friday night I'll add an ice cube before inserting the plug, comment on this thread if you have ideas for how to make this harder, or if you're joining in on this challenge and wish for more of a challenge.
Most of the toys I have tried out turn quite hot after a lengthy period of time. Are you sure that it is safe to use overnight connected to a charger?

Likes: Exhibition (lately), toys (shamefully an expert), light bondage (since a looong time ago)
Limits: Pretty much everything else
exhgirl319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 05:23 PM   #3
SapphireRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhgirl319 View Post
Most of the toys I have tried out turn quite hot after a lengthy period of time. Are you sure that it is safe to use overnight connected to a charger?
I'm not sure, but so far it seems fine obviously if it's too hot to touch, charge first, then when it's done charging, unplug it, insert, and go to sleep with it playing through a sleep playlist.

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, lovense, sleep control, sleep dare