Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2021, 08:24 AM   #136
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I've been looking over your wardrobe options for a slutty humiliation dare. With your 38C tits this should be fun.

For you daily errands you are to dress as follows, open cup bra, thin / sheer blouse, faux leather skirt and no panties. You are only allowed to use three buttons to close the blouse. A nice pendent hanging between your tits to call attention to you cleavage would be a nice accessory.

Go about your daily tasks, if you catch anyone staring give them a nice smile.

Looking forward to your report on this.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:31 AM   #137
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Here's a nice, simple one:
Pick a weekend. You may not pee in the bathroom that weekend, unless you give your husband head first. If he isn't willing, hold it until he is.

The first few times should be easy, but you may have to get progressively more seductive to keep his interest.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:01 AM   #138
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Default Pet play dare

For this you should be Wearing your collar , medium plug and tall socks. Draw a set of stars or dots up your ribs on one side. Write “slut pup” (or whatever pet type you prefer).

First, find a pile of laundry or lay on the carpet of your living room. Do the following tricks in order
*sit pretty and hold for 30 seconds
* fetch an item from another room and return with it
* wiggle your butt for 30 seconds
*roll over and masturbate for 4 minutes non stop, don’t cum

Then make yourself something to eat! Cereal, oatmeal, whatever you’re comfy with. Put it in a bowl on the kitchen floor, and eat it hands free as you masturbate, hands or toys allowed. When finished contribute masturbating for another minute, then pic your bowl up in your mouth if you can and place it with the dirty dishes

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 11:00 AM   #139
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I've been looking over your wardrobe options for a slutty humiliation dare. With your 38C tits this should be fun.

For you daily errands you are to dress as follows, open cup bra, thin / sheer blouse, faux leather skirt and no panties. You are only allowed to use three buttons to close the blouse. A nice pendent hanging between your tits to call attention to you cleavage would be a nice accessory.

Go about your daily tasks, if you catch anyone staring give them a nice smile.

Looking forward to your report on this.
Thank you for the dare! I put on the clothes you listed, including a necklace with an obelisk pendant that sits right over my breasts. Well, usually over them, but with as much cleavage as I was showing it sat between them instead. I only buttoned three of the buttons as you said, and I left the top three open in order to cover as much of myself as possible. I was showing a lot of cleavage, and if I bent forward you would definitely be able to see everything.

The places I went that day were: the grocery store, the library, lunch at a cafe, and the DMV.

At the grocery store I didn't notice a whole lot of attention, people were mostly focused on their shopping, which I am thankful for because that store is very cold, and my nipples were practically poking holes in my shirt.

The library was not that busy when I was there, but there was one man I noticed staring and hanging around me. I gave him a smile whenever we made eye contact and kept looking through the shelves (taking great care if I had to reach or bend, especially with him always standing near by). When I was finished I used the self-checkout.

At the café I didn't catch people staring, but there were a few times where I felt someone's eyes on me. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, though. Whenever the waitress was at the table I made sure to sit up straight, which pushed my cleavage up front and center, but made it less likely for her to see down my blouse.

The line at the DMV was long, surprise surprise. I felt like I was being bumped into more than usual, but I may have imagined that because of how exposed I felt. I was really wishing I was taller at this point because there were a few tall men standing near me in line, and I'm sure they were looking a lot. Luckily my task was quick once I got to the counter.

All in all I felt very exposed and slutty. I don't ever dress like this, not even on date nights let alone in broad daylight while running errands. I'm sure my face was red the entire time, I do blush easily.

(Slap Count: 150 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,200)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 10-05-2021, 11:00 AM   #140
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Here's a nice, simple one:
Pick a weekend. You may not pee in the bathroom that weekend, unless you give your husband head first. If he isn't willing, hold it until he is.

The first few times should be easy, but you may have to get progressively more seductive to keep his interest.
I did this one last weekend, I told my husband I was celebrating him and he loved it (I didn't tell him about the dare/bladder control). This was very difficult for me because I don't enjoy bladder control, and also I had to time everything just so. I didn't want to get caught with a full bladder when he was too spent to go again. Because of this I always waited until I was bursting to initiate things, in order to use the bathroom as few times as possible. Both mornings I had to wake him up with a blowjob.

(Slap Count: 152 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,230)

Old 10-05-2021, 11:01 AM   #141
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
For this you should be Wearing your collar , medium plug and tall socks. Draw a set of stars or dots up your ribs on one side. Write “slut pup” (or whatever pet type you prefer).

First, find a pile of laundry or lay on the carpet of your living room. Do the following tricks in order
*sit pretty and hold for 30 seconds
* fetch an item from another room and return with it
* wiggle your butt for 30 seconds
*roll over and masturbate for 4 minutes non stop, don’t cum

Then make yourself something to eat! Cereal, oatmeal, whatever you’re comfy with. Put it in a bowl on the kitchen floor, and eat it hands free as you masturbate, hands or toys allowed. When finished contribute masturbating for another minute, then pic your bowl up in your mouth if you can and place it with the dirty dishes
This one was extremely humiliating for me, as I find pet play very degrading. The tasks where I had to act like a dog made me feel ridiculous, but the masturbation tasks were mortifying. Having to masturbate in positions like that makes me feel so ashamed, but it also makes me so horny (which makes me feel even more humiliated). It is very difficult for me to cum when I'm feeling so degraded, no matter how horny I am, so I didn't cum either time during this, and finished this task feeling very desperate for a (normal!) orgasm.

(Slap Count: 154 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,260)

Old 10-05-2021, 01:44 PM   #142
flon2
Distinguished Member

So good to see you back online and keeping those cheeks warm.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 10:51 AM   #143
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
Sometimes kink and chores can collide to make both more interesting. Do a load of dishes, naked from at least the waist down and plugged. I don’t know if you have a tail plug but that would be best. Once you’re almost done, spank yourself with 3 different kitchen items 15 times each, then wash the items last.

After this you must complete one of the following

With your freshly spanked booty on display, dust all of the furniture in 3 rooms and spank yourself 10 times in each room with an item from said room…

Or

Get on your hands and knees and hand scrub the kitchen floor, until it is done or 10 minutes goes by. Spank yourself with a wood spoon or a spatula hard each cheek every minute that goes by
My husband usually does the dishes because I hate getting dirty, so for this I told him I wanted to give him the day off and asked him to leave them for me to do the nest day. After he left for work, I stripped naked except for rubber gloves and put in my plug (I don't have a tail plug but I tied a few lengths of rope around the end of the plug to get it closer to what you wanted). I did the dishes, then bent over the sink and spanked myself with a wooden spoon, a wooden spatula, and a rolling pin, then I washed them.

I chose to dust, and first up was the living room, where I spanked myself with the remote. Next was the dining room, where I spanked myself with the candle holder we keep on the table. Lastly was the bathroom, where I spanked myself with the handle of the toilet brush.

Thank you for the dare!

(Slap Count: 156 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,290)

Old 10-12-2021, 01:45 PM   #144
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let's try a new dare. This time a little discomfort during your errands.......

To prepare for this dare you will strip naked. Gag yourself with your large ballgag and then plug your ass with the large plug. Attach your nipple suckers to your tits and then begin masturbating using your penetrating vibrator. Keep the nipple suckers on until you orgasm twice. No cleaning up afterwards.

Now dress in your sundress and lacy panties nothing else. Accentuate yourself with jewelry to call attention to your tits. You may remove the ball gag when your ready to leave, the plug stays in.

Go about your errands as normal. When you get to the first store with a public restroom go to a stall and remove your panties and stuff them in your pussy.

After completing your errands remove your panties from your pussy and suck on them while you drive home. Remove the plug after your enter your home.
Old 10-13-2021, 02:01 PM   #145
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Let's try a new dare. This time a little discomfort during your errands.......

To prepare for this dare you will strip naked. Gag yourself with your large ballgag and then plug your ass with the large plug. Attach your nipple suckers to your tits and then begin masturbating using your penetrating vibrator. Keep the nipple suckers on until you orgasm twice. No cleaning up afterwards.

Now dress in your sundress and lacy panties nothing else. Accentuate yourself with jewelry to call attention to your tits. You may remove the ball gag when your ready to leave, the plug stays in.

Go about your errands as normal. When you get to the first store with a public restroom go to a stall and remove your panties and stuff them in your pussy.

After completing your errands remove your panties from your pussy and suck on them while you drive home. Remove the plug after your enter your home.
I started off with the orgasm task you described. It takes a while for me to orgasm from penetration, so by the time I finished twice my jaw, ass, and nipples were very sore. I was also physically a little worn out from masturbating for so long.

Without cleaning up, I threw on my sundress and lacy panties, which immediately got wet. My nipples were still hard from all the stimulation, so they were clearly visible through the thing fabric. I've mentioned before in this thread, but the top of this dress is a wrap style, so in addition to exposing a lot of cleavage it's easy to see down the top if I slouch or bend at all. I put on my pendant necklace and removed the gag before leaving.

I went to a shopping mall today, so I stopped in a restroom near the entrance and removed my panties and stuffed them inside of me. This didn't bother me near as much as the plug (I don't normally wear the large one) and I continued through the mall. I only had one store I needed to stop at, but I stayed for 2 hours to window shop. My nipples were hard the entire time and my ass was sore.

When I was finally ready to go, I walked out to my car, and since you didn't mention using a restroom this time I stood on the other side of my care and quickly reached under my dress and fished the panties out before popping them in my mouth. Nobody was around that I saw. Then I got in my car and drove home, sucking on the panties the entire way.

Thank you so much for the dare!

(Slap Count: 158 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,320)

Last edited by delaneythenerd; 10-13-2021 at 02:30 PM.
The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 10-13-2021, 02:29 PM   #146
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Your welcome, it sounds like you got well used from it!

No one noticed your nipples?

Last edited by tzzzr; 10-13-2021 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-20-2021, 05:12 AM   #147
bougieman9999

Default Morning

Just want to keep thread going, I think a slap is required and we need to get the wonderful slut some new dares and expand her horizons some more, push some limits and boundaries.

Last edited by bougieman9999; 10-20-2021 at 12:00 PM.
bougieman9999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
newbie, pm dares, rules