Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-18-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow Feeling a little Perky?...(Females only)

This dice dare was made in answer to a request from PerkyGirl, yet anyone can have a go. Now it would be risky also if you dont go school or just dont want to do the school aspect at the start you dont have to, yet it would be nice to do all the others. If you do this dice dare please post with details on how it went and also what you think, thank you.

Day 1

During school
Coin flip:

Heads - you must spend the school day going commando
Tails - spend the day commando and at break/lunch you must go to the toilets and stand in a stall for 5 mins with your pants down to your heels and upper clothes raised, close the door but do not lock it

How to sleep

What to wear:
Roll a 1 - thong and nude from the waist up
Roll a 2 - nude with duct tape in the shape of an “X” over your nipples
Roll a 3 - nude from the waist down with a white t-shirt
Roll a 4 - completely naked
Roll a 5 - what you’d sleep in normally
Roll a 6 - fully clothed

Can you cover up with the quilt? Coin flip:
Heads - Yes
Tails - No

Another day (no school & to yourself)

Morning

Time to do it:
Roll a 1 or 6 - 3:00am
Roll a 2 or 5 - 4:00am
Roll a 3 or 4 - 5:00am

Where to do it:
Roll a 1 - outside front door facing away from the house
Roll a 2 - back garden
Roll a 3 - front garden
Roll a 4 - on the pavement outside your house
Roll a 5 - opposite side of the road on pavement facing the road
Roll a 6 - next door neighbours front garden

What to wear:
Roll a 1 - mini skirt and white t-shirt, no bra and no underwear
Roll a 2 - only a thong!
Roll a 3 - completely naked with a mask
Roll a 4 - Only a towel around your waist (if it falls leave it)
Roll a 5 - bra and underwear only
Roll a 6 - completely naked

What to do:
Roll a 1 or 6 - run to the other side of your estate, spend 5 mins masturbating and then slowly walk home
Roll a 2 or 5 - masturbate to orgasm twice before going back in
Roll a 3 or 4 - take a casual stroll around the estate

Afternoon

What to do (2 dice, roll to get 4 different options and do all 4, they have to be different):
Roll a 2 - take a photo of yourself completely naked (no covering) and set it as your phone's wallpaper, leave it there for 2 days, anyone asks to borrow your phone to text ect, let them
Roll a 3 - get yourself a bowl of noodles, and have chopsticks but they wont be going in the bowl, insert them into your pussy and then tie your hands together, eat only with you mouth and only when you've ate it all may you take the chopsticks out and untie yourself
Roll a 4 - record yourself masturbating and put the video in your “my video’s” folder on your computer, leave it there untouched for 2 days
Roll a 5 - roll 2 more times to add on to the 4 tasks that you need to do
Roll a 6 - stand at your front window facing out with the curtains open, you must be completely naked with a gag, masturbate to orgasm
Roll a 7 - in your front room completely naked with the curtains open you must have a little work out, jog on the spot, do some star jumps ect, but you must be in open view and do it for 30 mins
Roll a 8 - go for a walk around your estate but you may only wear one long white t-shirt and a belt around your waist, before taking the walk you must pour a jug of water down your front
Roll a 9 - set your phone alarm to go off in a minute, set the phone to vibrate and put it in your pussy, only take it out once brought to orgasm from the constant alarm
Roll a 10 - rub your pussy for 30 mins, but do not orgasm
Roll a 11 - do number 2 but instead of your phones wallpaper set it to your computers desktop background, again it must be on there for 2 days, if you have a shared login don’t do it but if you use your own, or on a laptop you must still do it
Roll a 12 - stand outside your front door naked facing out into the street, set an alarm to go off in 5 mins, that’s when you may go back in, blindfold yourself aswell

Night/morning

Time to have a little fun outside again

Time:
Roll a 1 - 11:00pm
Roll a 2 - 11:30pm
Roll a 3 - 12:00am
Roll a 4 - 12:30am
Roll a 5 - 1:00am
Roll a 6 - 1:30am

How long to be out
Roll a 1 - 20 mins
Roll a 2 - 30 mins
Roll a 3 - 35 mins
Roll a 4 - 40 mins
Roll a 5 - 50 mins
Roll a 6 - 60 mins

Where to be:
Roll a 1 - outside front door facing away from the house
Roll a 2 - back garden
Roll a 3 - front garden
Roll a 5 - opposite side of the road on pavement facing the road
Roll a 6 - next door neighbours front garden

What to wear:
Roll a 2 - your dressing gown/robe (must not be tied, leave open and naked under)
Roll a 3 - completely naked with a gag and eye mask
Roll a 4 - Only a towel around your waist (if it falls leave it)
Roll a 5 - bra and underwear only
Roll a 6 - completely naked

what to do during the designated time:
Roll a 1 or 6 - after every 5 mins that pass add a clothes peg to your pussy (only after the time has passed may they be removed)
Roll a 2 - masturbate but dont orgasm (stop only after the time has passed)
Roll a 3 or 5 - after every 5 mins take a photo of yourself, add them to your computer and phone afterwards and leave for 2 days
Roll a 4 - take a slow walk around your estate

What to do after:
1 - stand extremely close to the front window inside with the curtains open giving full view to anyone that might look in, masturbate to orgasm, then your done.
2 - stand in front of your front door facing out, tie your hands together, and your feet, blindfold yourself and set an alarm to go off in 10 mins, you can only move once the alarm has gone off, then your done.
3 - put on a mask, stay outside and masturbate to orgasm 3 times (you must be loud but for each time you orgasm you have to be in a different place)
4 - you are finished, you lucky sod.
5 - remain dressed in what you are for another hour.
6 - do number 2 and when the alarm has gone off, release only your hands and masturbate to orgasm as slow as possible

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.

Last edited by Mr.RainbowBanana; 01-18-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.RainbowBanana for this post:
Old 01-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
PerkyGirl

love it!! thank you.. i will start doing the first part immediately (i'm at school right now, computer lab again..) but i will post a full report once i've completed all parts. will take a couple of days.
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic. Shame I'm the wrong gender for it.

If you make one for males please post it.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
PerkyGirl

i did day 1, the second part i did last night, i rolled a 4 and got heads on the coin flip, so i got to sleep completely naked but i could cover up with my blanket (still, i left my tits uncovered..). fortunately, i woke up on time and noone entered my room!!
for the first part, i got tails on the coin flip. i spent the whole day at school wearing no underwear, and on the big break (15 mins) i entered the restrooms and went into a stall, leaving the door unlocked, my pants down to my ankles and my hoodie completely unzipped and open wide, slipped off my shoulders. i felt pretty exposed and it was quite risky, since the stalls are tiny and the doors open to the outside, meaning that i couldn't hide from anyone opening it, and i was facing the door, tits and pussy on display, hands held behind my back, chest pointing proud and outwards, legs spread open. i did that on the last 5 mins of the break, so the bell would mean the end of the dare. on the last min or so, a girl opened the door to my stall!! my first instict was to cover myself up, but i didn't!! i could really get in trouble for this, but i didn't know the girl so she didn't know me.. i stayed like that, looking at her looking at me in shock! she said "what the fuck.." and i said i was doing a dare and i couldn't move till the bell rang. she said "oh my god!!" and started snapping some pics of me with her phone!! again, my instict was to cover up and slap her, taking the phone, but it was so kinky that i just let her do it!! i don't think she's going to keep those to herself, but i really hope they don't reach the teachers, or i'm screwed..
also, since she was holding the stall door open, i was visible on the mirror on the opposite wall above the sinks, so anyone walking in the restroom or out of another stall would be able to see me posing naked for another girl..
when the bell rang, i covered myself up and asked her politely to keep the pics to herself, she just laughed!!

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-04-2010 at 04:01 PM.
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:40 AM   #5
marionette

Day 1

During school
Coin flip:

Heads - you must spend the school day going commando

How to sleep

What to wear:
Roll a 3 - nude from the waist down with a white t-shirt

Can you cover up with the quilt? Coin flip:
Tails - No

Another day (no school & to yourself)

Morning

Time to do it:
Roll a 2 or 5 - 4:00am

Where to do it:
Roll a 2 - back garden

What to wear:
Roll a 2 - only a thong!

What to do:
Roll a 2 or 5 - masturbate to orgasm twice before going back in

Afternoon

What to do (2 dice, roll to get 4 different options and do all 4, they have to be different):
Roll a 4 - record yourself masturbating and put the video in your “my video’s” folder on your computer, leave it there untouched for 2 days
Roll a 9 - set your phone alarm to go off in a minute, set the phone to vibrate and put it in your pussy, only take it out once brought to orgasm from the constant alarm
Roll a 10 - rub your pussy for 30 mins, but do not orgasm
Roll a 11 - do number 2 but instead of your phones wallpaper set it to your computers desktop background, again it must be on there for 2 days, if you have a shared login don’t do it but if you use your own, or on a laptop you must still do it

Night/morning

Time to have a little fun outside again

Time:
Roll a 4 - 12:30am

How long to be out
Roll a 4 - 40 mins

Where to be:

What to wear:

what to do during the designated time:
Roll a 2 - masturbate but dont orgasm (stop only after the time has passed)

What to do after:
4 - you are finished, you lucky sod.

This was a really good dare, very embarrassing, except 70 minutes masturbating without orgasm was AWFUL! My bf already saw the video!
marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
Dare Man

Send a message via AIM to Dare Man Send a message via MSN to Dare Man

This sounds like a great dare. I would love to do but I'm the wrong gender. Maybe you could make one for guys??

Hate: Pain, Masturbation, Public, Gay, Family, Friends

Feel free to chat with me I'll give you some dares and always ready for some dares from you.
Dare Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:41 AM   #7
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Looks like a good dare, but to much possibility of standing + walking around where I live naked for me to do it. I don't mind nudity but not obvious nudity.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk