Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2021, 06:33 AM   #1
iHudson

Lightbulb Help me pay off my new chastity cage

Hello everybody,
first thing first I received a holly trainer v4 nano as a gift from one of my play partners and in order to make it up to her. I have been told to put it on straight away. And write a post here asking for tasks/ dares/ rules so in the end after this thread is closed (09.08.2021) I end up with a list of things that I should complete before I am allowed to take it off.

You can use all of my likes and toys and also she would appreciate it even more if I end up doing tasks with my dislikes. I am locked up since Monday and this thread will be closed the next Monday so I get a week of getting used to it to wear it 27/7 but I am still denied.

The rules:
1. Starting next Monday (09.08.2021) I must write all the dares/ tasks I have received here/ pm/ kik then edge once and get locked until the full list is completed and I have given report on each single one here in this thread.
2. If I start doing something from the list but failed to do it first time. She will roll a dice and at the number to the total of how long after I have done of tasks she will unlock me ( lets hope it's 0 ). And I will have to write here asking for a punishment.
3. All rules that I get will be with the time limit of my lock up.

Thank you in advance! Let's make my girl satisfied with her investment but also don't let me suffer too much hehe . That's all for now!

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, rules, task