Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-13-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
Dannigirl

Female 20/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (chat slave)

20/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello! My name is Danni. I am a transgender girl who lives in the united states. I have had a few Masters/mistresses since I started on getdare however I haven't really found what I'm looking for. I am looking for a mistress primarily but I am open. I am willing to send pictures but I do not like only sending pictures as my tasks. The idea of being a chat slave is more appealing to me.

I havent ever done petplay or ddlg but I am interested in finding a dom who could introduce me to these kinks. They are definitely a fantasy for me! I am also into forced multiple orgasms, tease and denial, bondage, anal, and hidden public. What I really want is to be your kitten! :P

I am also interested in the dynamic of owner/pet and ddlg becuase In addition to being a sexual slave I also crave comfort in a dom. Being able to talk to my dom about being sad, or just playing in a nonsexual way is something I would like. I pwomise I will be a good kitten! please consider me as a slave.
Old 06-14-2017, 05:30 AM   #2
TheMONE
Account Banned

I can be your mistress..

Msg me on kik: SlaveMinion
Old 06-14-2017, 06:03 AM   #3
n19oel

I already have experience in both petplay and ddlg, so I could help you with those. I also like the idea of chatting and talking instead of just giving dares. So if you want to, feel free to message me!
Old 06-14-2017, 12:03 PM   #4
shibaya

Default Hi my kitten

Hi Kitten i really loved your description!
I like all what you said an i will love so much to play with you...even in non sexual ways...sometimes...i think its cute!
I love T-Girls and with your attitude is wonderfull.

I am 33 yo..Goodlooking nice and smart, i have some experience in sub dom...
PM me if you are interested...or you can find me on kik:alex.hay84
Looking 4 you Kitten :-)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ddlg, kitten, little girl, slut, transgender