Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-16-2018, 09:14 AM   #1
sadomasculine

Default Spend Points to Edge

The idea for this game is based on a bunch of other dares I've seen that use a system where you have to spend points to choose how to do something. To let out my frustrations about being caged, this dare is about edging.

Go to the site edgemeplease.com. You will be spending points to choose the options on the site.

To see how many points you will have to spend, you can roll either one or two dice, BUT if you choose two dice, then you will have to ruin your orgasm if you are given the opportunity to cum. If you use one dice, you can cum if you're allowed to.

Here's how you can spend your points:

Duration
4 - Premature ejaculator
3 - Short
2 - Normal
1 - Long
0 - Very long

Select difficulty level
4 - Boring
3 - Easy
2 - Normal
1 - Hard
0 - Impossible

Do you want to cum?
0 - No, I will cum later.
1 - I will cum only when I have earned it.
2 - I will do as you wish.
3 - Yes, please let me cum!
4 - Please! I beg you to let me cum!

As an extra challenge, you can use your leftover points (if any) to see how long you will have to do this dare for. You are only allowed to do it once per day, and you are not allowed to edge or cum without doing it. You will have to do it for 2 weeks, but you can subtract one day from this time for every point you have leftover. Good luck

If it can take you a while to get to your first edge, try to edge before starting so you get the most out of it.

Let me know how it goes!
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sadomasculine for this post:
Old 05-16-2018, 09:33 AM   #2
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Thanks! I'm actually needing to do a fair bit of edging from another thread, so this will come in super handy. I'll let you know how it goes!

Incidentally, I rolled a single dice and got a 1. Oh my...

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 09:45 AM   #3
SubRed92
Account Banned

This is such a fun idea despite how simple it is. I will try to commit for the 2 weeks starting from today! I'm horrible at edging so I sense a lot of ruined orgasms coming...

I rolled a 4 and this is how I will be spending it:

Duration: normal (2)
Difficulty: hard (1)
Cum?: only when I have earned it (1)
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 10:11 AM   #4
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

All right, that's done! I did a long impossible game with no choice to cum and, well, my arm hurts now. I completed three edges this way. At first it was actually easy to edge, although the breaks didn't help, but as the game went on, the speed improved and it meant that I had too many breaks to get anywhere near a pleasant level. Near the end of the game, some of the tasks (e.g., "hold your hands behind your head") became near impossible to do due to the lack of time. By the end, masturbating wasn't really pleasurable, but it kind of felt like a chore since I couldn't get off it. Still, this was very fun to do and I might give it another try!

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly's Prisoner for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 10:22 AM   #5
SubRed92
Account Banned

A little report on how it went last night.

I wasn't very horny to start with so it took me until the second "phase" to manage to get to a reasonable edge. From then on it was quite a struggle to avoid cumming. On the basic instructions like "stroke" and "wank" I had to slow down significantly, basically I was holding an edge. I stayed true to the "HARD and FAST" instructions as much as possible though. I was desperate to cum by the end of the second phase. Unfortunately, it was decided I will not cum. The screen flashed red, leaving me hard, throbbing and aching for release.

To be honest, I wasn't in much of a "sub" mindset. I was rebellious and continued stroking until i came. However, I ruined it and was still sporting an aching erection afterwards. It was as if I didn't release at all. That's what I get for disobeying I guess.

It was fun overall, although it feels slightly too "mechanical". I'm really not sure now if I can keep this up for two weeks, but I will try again tonight.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubRed92 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk