Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2024, 12:14 AM   #16
matdoc
Distinguished Member

As you have a hot body, get a hand mirror so you can appreciate yourself independent from dorm bathrooms. Use it to enjoy a look at your ass, boobs, crotch… also use it to watch yourself masturbating close up
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 07:42 AM   #17
publicmasturbatgirl

Forgot to visit the thrift shop. Will do it tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Next lesson you share with your date sit next to him. Each time your proof says a filling word like mmh,… touch your own crotch secretly
not seeing this guy until Friday evening.

Quote:
On your Friday date night, plush your date with as many body parts of yourself as possible…

Boobs while say hello hug
Hands - easy many ways to do that
Hips while walking or dancing
Ass while dancing or you briefly sit on his tights
Feet below the dinner table
it is probably going to send him a very wrong message.

Quote:
On your date make sure you sport a nice camel toe when you meet the guy
Plan for a dress. I figure $10 can only do so much even in a second hand shop.

Quote:
On your date, excuse yourself at least twice to go into a restroom and edge there just to get in a horny handjob mood
Will try. Don't think leaving him there by himself for an hour is a good idea.

Quote:
On your date (or for some lesson) wear a special perfume by masturbating till wet and juicy and using your juices as perfume on your neck
will do that.

Quote:
As you have a hot body, get a hand mirror so you can appreciate yourself independent from dorm bathrooms. Use it to enjoy a look at your ass, boobs, crotch… also use it to watch yourself masturbating close up
honestly, I see everything everyday after the shower.

sorry been drinking again.

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

limits - fully public, social suicide, sex
publicmasturbatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 10:37 AM   #18
maccas

If you really want to be a slut for him, ask him to pick you up from your place and walk you, when he arrives say you just need to finish your makeup but leave your dildo out in the room he will wait in so he can see it and make sure you use it just before he arrives so you and it are wet.

Set a nude or revealing photo of yourself as your lock screen for your date.

Make sure to leave your cuffs out in your room for when you bring him back.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 05:54 PM   #19
EasyLeesy

If the date goes well (ie not a car crash), I think that hand job needs to finish on your tits. You should do it either at his place or somewhere out and about. Don't clean up after, just a quick peck, wishing him a good night and leave. Walk home sticky, dildo yourself to sleep and clean up in the morning.

If it doesn't go well, then I think at least you've earned an orgasm, but I'd say that can't be at home.

Finally... Hope you're feeling happier. If not perhaps this prospect will cheer you up? When the keys arrive back, remove just your ugliest/oldest pair of panties and a bra then repost them back. You can wear once only as long as you remove them before going home. You can keep the bra, but the panties have to be left in a public place

Last edited by EasyLeesy; 05-02-2024 at 05:09 AM.
EasyLeesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 07:11 AM   #20
publicmasturbatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccas View Post
If you really want to be a slut for him, ask him to pick you up from your place and walk you, when he arrives say you just need to finish your makeup but leave your dildo out in the room he will wait in so he can see it and make sure you use it just before he arrives so you and it are wet.

Set a nude or revealing photo of yourself as your lock screen for your date.

Make sure to leave your cuffs out in your room for when you bring him back.
No. I don't want to be a slut, thank you. Hope for the best, that it is a good date not in the waste, and prepared for the worst, just in case it is not.

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

Old 05-02-2024, 07:18 AM   #21
publicmasturbatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLeesy View Post
If the date goes well (ie not a car crash), I think that hand job needs to finish on your tits. You should do it either at his place or somewhere out and about. Don't clean up after, just a quick peck, wishing him a good night and leave. Walk home sticky, dildo yourself to sleep and clean up in the morning.

If it doesn't go well, then I think at least you've earned an orgasm, but I'd say that can't be at home.

Finally... Hope you're feeling happier. If not perhaps this prospect will cheer you up? When the keys arrive back, remove just your ugliest/oldest pair of panties and a bra then repost them back. You can wear one only as long as you remove them before going home. You can keep the bra, but the panties have to be left in a public place
Thanks for the chuckle.
I will think about it.

Old 05-02-2024, 11:52 PM   #22
publicmasturbatgirl

Okay. Last day of the semester. All done.

On my way home, I find that the thrift shop I planned to go is gone. Found another one right at the corner of the same street. It says $10 every single item on the rack.

After briefly going through the items, I gave up. Grandma style 10/10. It is just wrong. The few that are barely okay, are strappy gowns down to the ankles in bright silky green and purple.

I don't want to cut my clothes, but I do have some crop tops and hot shorts. So there we go. The only problem is that it is raining all day and cold like a beep beep beeper. I am pairing them up with a pair of 3" wegde heels.

Oh, and before I forget, keys are back. I will stick to the one week pantyless dare but bra has to come back. There is also the no jacket dare and I had my woolly cardigan. Honestly, it is still trashier than what I usually do but at least it is decently trashy, okay?

Meeting the guy in the city at 6pm. Will tease him a lot.

xo

Old 05-03-2024, 12:00 AM   #23
madman1200
getDare Sweetheart

Hope the date goes well be sure to let us know
madman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 01:54 PM   #24
publicmasturbatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1200 View Post
Hope the date goes well be sure to let us know
Thank you.

Everything goes well. I went home at around 12am this morning. Dinner, a movie and we talked a bit as he walked me home. Let's say he couldn't take his eyes off me. 😁💖

dares
5 touching teases: all done. We had a friendly hug when we met up and he sure had a feel of my top. I grabbed his hand when he passed me the popcorns. Touching him with my hips was a bit hard. I pretended moving away from someone and hit him on the side when we were on the road. I sat on him when we were at the movies and I 'had to' go for the restroom. I also unintentionally touched his legs under the dinner table. He was wearing a pant and probably didn't feel a thing.

2 edges: one in the middle of the dinner and one at the end when I fixed my makeup. Honestly, these left me flushing for a while. I am so glad I had my bra. I felt so naughty doing it in the middle of a date.❤️❤️💕

special perfume: hmm... I forgot about it...

other observations:
very smart and gentleman. not bad looking as all. I think it was his first time going out with a girl.

Old 05-05-2024, 11:35 AM   #25
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Well done, good girl
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:15 PM   #26
publicmasturbatgirl

Thank you💕💕💕

xo

Advertisements
Kink Talk