Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
Master.G

Default No cumming for girls until guys agree

I saw the no cumming for guys thread (actually I'm in it), and find it very arousing. I couldn't see one for girls so I thought I'd create one.
so the rules are pretty simple, girls who post here are not allowed to cum until a guy says so. Guys decide when you orgasm, the way you do, and if you have to complete a task in order to earn permission. Masters out there can grant the permission to one,several or all (if they are generous).You are done when you earn your permission, if you like it you can re-join.

Weak untrained girls can set an upper limit for the days they can stay in denial, after that they pm me for a punishment to be able to free themselves. Also, if you want to cum before that time, you can pm me for a punishment, but the further you are from your upper limit the harder the punishment. I think there is no reason for anyone to break the rules now!!

Obviously, I can't be the first to join (as other posts used to ), so I am waiting for the first brave female to put her orgasms under our authority.
Master.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, I'll be the first volunteer. I'll put myself up for three days

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
mupsey

i'll be the next volunteer, i have not done anything like this before so i don't know how long i could stand it but please be nice!!!

Dislikes: cum, crossdressing, masturbation, spanking, bondage

Limits: poo, pee, public, family, friends, illegal, blood, body writing, permanent, photos
mupsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

either of u two girls wanna do some dares from your dislikes to try and earn your orgasm?
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
mupsey

sure please be nice

Dislikes: cum, crossdressing, masturbation, spanking, bondage

Limits: poo, pee, public, family, friends, illegal, blood, body writing, permanent, photos
mupsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Sure, pick something from my punishments list!

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 09-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

@mupsey what kind of fun would it be if i was nice? dares are optional but if u want my permission to cum u will do them and complete a very detailed report for each one

dare 1 - start by striping naked and opening all blinds in the room u are in. next tie up your breast nice and tight. then tie up ur nipples as well using dental floss or thread. now tie ur ankles together. now edge 3 times using only ur fingers make sure u hand gets nice and wet. once ur done edging rub hand all over tits to spead pussy juice on them. then rewet ur hand on ur pussy and lick it clean. now using ur still wet hand from licking spank ur cunt 20 times full force. then rewet and relick hand. then spank ur ass 50 times 25 per cheek. then rewet and relick again. now spank ur tits 20 times each. when u are done edge another 3 times rub ur wet hand all over ur body. u may then untie ur bondage. no washing up afterwards either. give full report and ill set u another dare. pm me the report as well as posting it here. that way i dont miss it
Old 09-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #8
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

@msx until u are given permission to cum u may only wear tight tank tops withour bras and micro mini skirts without panties and heels with 4 inch or higher heel. u must drink at least 8 glasses of liquids a day and u may only use the restroom 3 times per day. u must edge before using the restroom and directly after using the restroom each time. u must also complete 2 hours of coner time before u may cum even if someone else gives u permission. u can break it up but no cumming until u have done 2 hours. until u ae given permission to cum u will have master90's dare slut written on ur pussy mound at all times. u also have 2 essays too write. one telling me what u think of this dare. it should be no shorter than 200 words. and another one telling all of us why u deserve to cum. it should be no shorter than 500 words.

@both also until u are given permission to cum both of u will adress me as sir
Old 09-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

oh i almost forgot to say msx post ur essays in this thread and pm them to me
Old 09-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #10
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Yes Sir, thank you. I will send and post the essays shortly. I hope to get permission soon sir!

Old 09-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #11
Master.G

I am feeling kind of good you participated in this so I would be somehow nice
mupsey: If you finish master90's dare and write a good report, I will give you my terms to cum.
MsX: when you finish posting your essays, I will give you tasks to gain permission (even after permission you have to do master90's corner time task)
Don't take too much for posting the report/essays or you might end up finding me sleeping and you would be denied for more time :P
Old 09-23-2012, 12:13 AM   #12
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master90 View Post
@msx until u are given permission to cum u may only wear tight tank tops withour bras and micro mini skirts without panties and heels with 4 inch or higher heel. u must drink at least 8 glasses of liquids a day and u may only use the restroom 3 times per day. u must edge before using the restroom and directly after using the restroom each time. u must also complete 2 hours of coner time before u may cum even if someone else gives u permission. u can break it up but no cumming until u have done 2 hours. until u ae given permission to cum u will have master90's dare slut written on ur pussy mound at all times. u also have 2 essays too write. one telling me what u think of this dare. it should be no shorter than 200 words. and another one telling all of us why u deserve to cum. it should be no shorter than 500 words.

@both also until u are given permission to cum both of u will adress me as sir
Sir, on another dare I have been told to wear only high heels and stockings today, is that acceptable? Currently I am naked except for these (I am staying home today). I have been to the restroom once already and have had three glasses of water, so we'll see how long I can hold it! I have been up for a while so I have done the two hours of corner time already, although I did break it up twice, and I have "Master90's dare slut" on my pussy.

===

Essay 1: What I think of the dare

Sir, I like the clothing control aspect; however if I were not staying at home I would not be able to do it, simply because it is freezing today and my breasts are also too large to be able to go without a bra. I like the bladder control as well; I do think that an added punishment for failing to only use the restroom 3 times would be a good idea as an extra incentive. Having to drink all that liquid is a good idea because it is good to drink enough water, and it increases the urgency of the dare. I have always loved being punished with corner time, so I was very turned on while standing in the corner this morning. I like how utterly helpless it makes me feel and also it reminds me of my place. The pussy writing is also a good touch because I like body writing and it is a good reminder of my tasks, as well as a good way to humiliate me, by making me write “slut” on my body. I also like having to call you Sir because it reinforces the fact that I am earning permission from you.

===

Essay 2: Why I deserve to cum

Sir, I hope I can make you believe I deserve to cum. I think that I do deserve to cum because I am willing to work hard to cum and will obey my orders as a good girl should. I joined this thread because I wanted a challenge and to get some control and order back into my life, and I think that when the Masters in this thread decide I deserve it then I will deserve it.

I hope that you will all give me permission. I think that a time of denial is always good, to make one appreciate the privilege of pleasure. It is not something which everyone can have and so I believe that being deprived of this privilege for some time is a good way to make one grateful for this pleasure. I have done times of denial before and they have always made me appreciate the great joy of an orgasm once more.

I also think that by working hard at the tasks set for me, I can gain the pleasure of an orgasm back. I think that some suffering, in addition to the simple act of denial, will teach me how valuable an orgasm actually is. By this suffering, I mean that I am willing to do the tasks set for me, whether they are humiliating, uncomfortable or difficult, because I need some reminders of why I get to orgasm.

In addition to this, I think that by being submissive to the thread’s Masters I will learn something about humility. A period of time wherein I act as a slave, of sorts, will remind me of how privileged I am to have been able to control my own pleasure till now. I hope that this will teach me to appreciate what I have. Some time submitting to those in command is always good for me, as I become a more polite and humble person through it, and I think that good behavior merits some kind of reward, and what better reward than the great joy of cumming?

Truth be told, I do not really think I deserve to cum at the moment. I have been rude and irritable with people lately and I think that I deserve some punishment and some suspension of privileges such as an orgasm. This is why I joined this thread; I was hoping that it could teach me something about humility. By being made to obey orders, to humiliate myself, to be just a slave serving Masters, all the while knowing that I put myself into this situation, I hope that I will become absolved of this behavior and will deserve some pleasure once more.

So Sir, I hope that you find this argument reasonable. I hope that by following your orders, and those of the other Masters in this thread, I will become a good girl once more, who deserves to have her orgasms, as she has suffered and in so doing has earned the right to cum once again.

===

Master.G, I hope this report is also to your satisfaction. Please let me know what tasks I may do for you!

Old 09-23-2012, 04:48 AM   #13
Master.G

good essay and I appreciate your honesty saying that you don't deserve orgasm right now, so you should be rewarded for that. However, your reward is to give you disciplinary tasks.
Here is your task:
Start this task when you have a slight urge to enter bathroom. Drink 2 glasses of water, then, standing tiptoe facing any corner put nipple clamps/clothespins on your nipples and attach them to a fully pulled rope to anything into your standing position, if you can't, hang the rope from above. Edge twice: one with toothpaste as a lube and the other using ice, if you can't edge with ice, make both with toothpaste. After that, you either ruin an orgasm or edge twice, and report here before going to the bathroom. you may not touch the ground with your feet at any time, and the rope has to be fully pulled so if you move it pulls your nipples.
Obviously you didn't have permission for a complete orgasm so you are still in the game.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:40 AM   #14
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the discipline Master.G. May I respectfully request not to use the toothpaste? That's a yeast infection waiting to happen...I will do the rest as specified, and if you want to give me an alternate task or a punishment for this request please let me know.

Old 09-23-2012, 07:49 AM   #15
Master.G

well ok, you can use icyhot, mouthwasher, perfume.. any of the stuff that do the same effect. If you still can't just use ice

Advertisements
Kink Talk