Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished?
No punishment necessary 1 7.14%
Spanking: 5 swats for each vote, all delivered OTK at once 6 42.86%
Diapers: +1 diaper to my discipline period for each vote 9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2019, 09:33 AM   #1
SubbyPup

Default Week 1 Report: Takin' it Like a Champ

First of all, Master and I apologize for this report being a day late. We had business to take care of yesterday that put us home past my bed time and thus we agreed to have me write the report today.

As of today I have been under diaper discipline for one week. Master believes I have been doing well so far and I have only had a few major issues to speak of.

The largest of these was asking for diaper changes on multiple occasions. Since this is the first time I've had Master use stuffers in my diapers, I've had some very long stints in singular diapers. As such I found myself asking to have my diaper changed even though I knew it was against the rules. In these cases I was left in my diaper for an extra hour beyond when Master would have changed me.

Beyond these instances, Master says I've been taking my discipline like a champ. The only other infractions I've had have been small and Master does not believe they are worth including here (as punishment has been administered already).

Despite this, a rule is a rule; you all get to determine if I receive a spanking and/or more time in diapers based on this information... Please consider voting in the poll on this thread. Master and I thank you for your support and hope to see it continued for the duration of my discipline.
My current rules
Supplies for discipline

Likes : Bondage, pet play, orgasm denial (short term), diaper wearing, mastrubation I'm

Dislikes : Wetting, messing, babying, orgasm denail (long term), spanking, hidden public

Limits : Extreme pain, permanent, family, open public, food waste, pictures, CBT

Last edited by SubbyPup; 01-14-2019 at 09:38 AM.
SubbyPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk