Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 01-02-2017, 08:46 AM   #46
b69

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year. Can't wait to hear about the "something big coming up." Thanks
b69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to b69 for this post:
Old 01-05-2017, 12:07 PM   #47
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXII.1

Dear getDare users,

There he was, boy A. Naked and collared, typing his newest blog update. Fucked for the first time. Fucked, used, subdued, free. Happy. Slowly coming down to earth after the strongest orgasm of his life (he had to take a walk just to stop shaking). Observed by his Master as boy A’s red varnished nails touched the keys. Contemplating on his journey. On what has happened in the past three months. Can he ever express it? Can his story ever truly be told? Can he ever express his gratitude to his Sir - his Captain and, yes, his First?

Sir First.

He can not stop himself from glimpsing - observing Him as His sweet and salty body (the one he worshiped for the past few days in every way possible - but still He deserves more) rests on a sofa. Sir smiles as He gets up, picks up a red lipstick and marks His boy. Just a date. A date he will remember forever. Both of them will.

Sir sits down and lets the boy relax, type his words and thoughts on what could not have been even imagined months ago when they first met. It was boy’s first add and Sir his first reply.

But back than it was pure fiction.

There he was, boy A. Standing outside a dimly lit pub. Waiting, nervously looking around, trying not to make eye contact with people slowly walking by. It was late in the evening and no-one actually paid attention to his hand nails (five varnished red nails on his non-dominant, submissive, hand). Then a sound - “looking for someone?”.

It was Sir.

And “Sir” was the only word this shy boy could stutter before He checked if the boy is properly collared. Only than did they enter the pub. Boy picked up the drinks at the bar (doing his best to hide the nails) and sat down. Next to Sir, his Master for the next few days.

Boy A was nervous, drops of sweat falling on the table, but Sir remained calm, strict and demanding, but as always listening. Just what the boy needed. He needed Him in his life, he needed Sir to take control for the next few days. And this helped the boy relax, made him sure it is Sir he wants. Made him sure that the blog he was writing just became reality (Sir’s hand under table was just a final reminder).

Of course he had moments of doubt and great fear - for a second he even thought he will never be able to exit the train - just stand there in the coach, wearing nothing under his jeans, his sweater covering the collar. But he did exit. He made a leap.

He remembered Sir was always there, open and honest. Sir told him at the beginning that his journey is not for the weak and he never wanted to be taken as weak. He wanted to be subdued, controlled, dominated. He was prepared to give up control of his useless little genitals, but he never wanted to be considered weak. He was a person, he was a human being like the rest of the blog readers and writers and he expected respect, honesty and trust.

He knew they are the only way to make what was once a fiction a reality. The only way this fictional boy A will materialise, become flesh and blood. And Sir was aware of that, always expecting to be treated the same.

They finished their drinks and headed out. Those few steps felt like miles for the boy… but he did as told for the first time with Sir present. He followed his Master. Just as he continued to follow his orders when they were finally alone. Alone, together, Until that very moment they were never really sure whether they were just two fictional getDare characters writing their own fiction blog.

But dear followers … It is never “just” fiction.

The best stories are factual.

And this journey was never “just” a journey.

There I was, boy A…

(to be continued)

Thank you for reading,
boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:20 PM   #48
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Thank you slaveboy28 (boy A), for answering my PM to your post, looking for a Master and choosing to serve me daily online for the past months. You have grown as a person under my guidance, slowly trusting that I know what you "need" to be happy. You trusted me to get on a plane, come thousands of miles to visit me, and wait sweating, hovering outside the agreed meeting location, "looking for somebody!".........................

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 01-07-2017 at 07:31 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 01-08-2017, 02:08 PM   #49
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXII.2

Dear all,

Thank you all for reading my last blog update. As you might have seen, it was the first part of my 32nd blog update and it was meant to be read as an introductory chapter to a report on my first real life meeting with my Sir. I do not think I should go into many details on how the meeting went. I just wanted to offer you a small insight on how everything started - how I was able for the first time to see, touch, smell and really experience my Master. But what went on, what happened behind closed doors, should also stay there (it would also be perhaps too much for me to relive the whole experience again after I barely calmed down. Yes it was that good, that satisfying but also that hard, demanding and as always in life full of ups and downs.) It was my three month journey concentrated into three beautiful days - and nights “smiles”.

Thus I would like to use this opportunity to look at my journey and meeting from a different perspective. It may not be juicy enough for some, it will not be full of kinky details or steaming hot intimate moments (after all there is a reason why we call them intimate) but I find it very important to express my feelings, thoughts, lessons I have learned. This journey was to a great degree a life changing lesson/experience and the meeting itself was in no way different.

I can not yet tell you whether this means this update is also a concluding chapter of my journey, but it definitely is a concluding chapter of a three month long travel into a world of submission. And after loosing control (of my useless little genitals), becoming slave A, trying to learn as much as possible (about Sir, myself, BDSM etc.) and meeting Sir in real life it is time to write this update, having some sort of a conclusion in mind. Real life meeting could thus be considered also as a final destination. I am now returning home, recalling the moments, rethinking the whole experience, trying to overcome the feelings of being somehow lost in the world again, being once again physically away from Sir (I can still smell him all over my body. He is my nostrils, my clothes, my mind. And it is a strong, dominant smell I enjoy so much). But I know … I hope this final destination is final to a point. That I will be given a chance to learn more - continue my lessons in slave school with Sir as my teacher and headmaster -, to dig deeper into the world of submission, to explore this (previously hidden) personality and embrace it as part of who I am.

I would like to see this conclusion as a new beginning.

What I would like to share with you dear readers and followers is what I learned so far. I do not want to be big headed, I do not consider myself special in any way. Quite the opposite - really just an ordinary guy who is trying to face his fears, demons but also his needs. They simply are needs and they erupted to the outside world after a very long time, after searching for so long.

My last chapter ended with the words it is never “just” fiction. And we tend to sometimes forget this when being, talking and communicating online. Our communication always has consequences in the real world. We sometimes just do not see them (immediately). Cyberspace is not completely disconnected from reality and it has it’s traps. But this time it also provided me with an opportunity to really dig deep, to find someone I can trust and explore something unimaginable months ago.

Thank you Sir.

I made an even bigger step (and I am so happy to found the courage to do it, so lucky to have met Sir) and decided to meet a person in real. It was not an easy decision and it was definitely not something that was done after my first conversation with Sir. Not even after a week or a month. It took me more than three months. And I have no regrets waiting - I was and still am very green, a newbie. This was also visible at the meeting and I only feel grateful Sir understood this. Was in no way judgemental, allowed me to take some time off, to relax, to focus, but also to clearly explain to me what I did wrong. And some mistakes were extremely serious. It must have been a tough and demanding job for him, so once again a great thank you to Sir. We really talked a lot and I now more and more understand how important honesty is, even when it comes to your own shortcomings. And this is extremely hard, especially for me, as I am a person who rarely trusts or opens up, who is always cautious. I believe no matter how experienced one is, a good deal of caution when meeting people in real world is needed. Especially if you met them online. You never know. And it takes time to know them, at least to a point you trust them and are sure the things they are saying really are true. If you have doubts online, how will you be able to cope offline?

But I trusted Sir to a point I offered him my virginity. And he took it. It was a humbling experience. One to remember, to look back and simply say: wow, it was everything I hoped for. No regrets, no bad feelings.

I am not unique and my journey may be very similar to your own journeys but what I am is another living proof that wonderful, experienced, patient people can be met online. Yes even on getDare. So be optimistic, but also be careful. No need to rush. (As you like juicy details - just like I did not rush having an orgasm. I waited 57 long days. And it was worth it!!). And being a novice it is even more important to find a person who is generous enough to share his knowledge, his experience. Sir is doing this all the time, trying to educate me on the world of SM. And I did get a very very important lesson. Safety first. I will have to work on this even harder, educate myself also by reading, trying to understand different mechanisms… And Sir provided me with lots of material to take to my slave school.

Meeting in real, exploring your submissive (or Dominant) side must always come with having safety in mind. Asses the risks, try everything you can to prevent potential damage and never push it to hard. Fantasy is one thing, reality is another.

And when you find your Master, listen, clarify and do as told (again within limits and reason). It is really one of the best advice I can give you in my blog - a blog which was never intended to be just some detailed experience of lusting for Sir. It really is a blog of new explorations and discoveries. A travel blog!

Each travel changes you. And I think I have become a stronger person. I am no expert, do not think I now know everything (I am maybe at thirty percent at most), but I am just a bit knowledgable, a bit stronger and more assure of myself. And that is what I hope you noticed as well. I am not searching praise, just trying to evaluate the boy from blog number I and a boy, a fucked, used slave from blog XXXII. They are the same, but again very different. That is why I was not afraid to use the words - life changing.

What a journey… what a Sir… what wonderful days. Serving him, his needs and demands, his beautiful body. Thank you Sir for taking me, for giving me this opportunity. I desperately hope you will continue to train and mold me, now you know me a tad more. To become not just a better slave who’s only job is to pleasure his Master (“yes Master”) but also to become a stronger, more educated person in the world of kinks.

It was hard, but nothing in life is ever easy. And with great effort comes great reward. Seize the moment dear readers, explore, travel, go on a journey (perhaps even share it).

Thank you all for your comments and your support. You were great readers, kind supporters and I wish you will also have the opportunity to have such a great experience. I do not know what happens next - a new blog perhaps? Less updates but more time for Sir? I will need a few more days to say. A few more days to fully grasp what happened and also to understand, process this anticlimactic moment that followed my departure. Sir warned me it will happen, but I never expected it to be so strong. But how could I not as the whole meeting was such an out of the world experience? It is now time to come back to earth, return to school, learn, work hard to be able to see Sir again, to pleasure him again, worship his moobs, his body, his suckable toes. To become more fuckable not only by loosing just a bit more weight (Sir is no extremist and his first concern always is my health) but also by trying to learn what Sir enjoys most, by trying to get in shape. It is time to work again. Time to store my useless little genitals back where they belong. In chastity. To fully focus on Sir.

Thank you Sir. Thank you so much.

Thank you all and please be so kind to leave your comments, perhaps ask questions, express your opinion. You were very helpful in the past and I would also like to hear what you think of my journey after coming back home.

Gratefully yours,
boy A
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post:
Old 01-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #50
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

This blog may have come to an end and the person writing blog 1 is not the same person writing blog 32, he has grown, learned what he wants and needs to be happy in life. The journey of exploration, now having had the "the strongest orgasm of your life" continues.

Sir and Master.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 01-08-2017 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-08-2017, 08:59 PM   #51
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

It was a pleasure reading your blog that expressed the mental part of the relationship. I think this is a piece a lot of people forget about. Continue working towards your goals and I wish you both the best moving forward with your lives and your relationship.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 01-09-2017, 04:44 AM   #52
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Should the blogging continue?

Well if there is enough demand from getdare readers, my slave, boy A will contuine to blog here in some form or another, now that he has taken the giant leap off cyberspace into real life.

So please let me know if you want to read more.

Sir.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:55 AM   #53
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Failing to do daily routine edging.

Failing to do daily routine edging:-

My slave boy, boy A, "forgot" to do his morning edge session, on the only day I was present and there to watch, I know me watching would have made the task so much harder, but it has been part of his daily routine for over 90 days now, so how could he "forget"?

So getdare users how should I punish him? I thought of making him drink malt vinegar, as he so detests vinegar, he was not happy at that thought when I told him. I asked him to buy some, but when asked he said he was too busy and did not have time to buy some!

How serious is "forgetting" to do his daily morning edge session, that keeps the boy horny? All punishments must be punishments, he should gain no pleasure or enjoyment from the punishment.

Thank you for reading.

Sir.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #54
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default There he was

See boy A's (slaveboy28) story "There he was", in the R18 section of the truth or dare story section, for updates on his journey.

Sir.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:37 AM   #55
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Where would you like boy A's journey to go, Getdare readers?
He has lost control of his useless little genitals and slowly his will and mind too as he slowly descends into slavery.

Sir.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:16 AM   #56
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXIII

Dear getDare users and followers,

Once again thank you for following my journey. I am glad to say that the journey and my descent into slavery continues and that I am so happy for every moment I spend serving Sir. But today I would like to focus not on the continuation of my journey but on a task I was given… faith has given me… when I offered Sir to “play” a dice dare (Now when we are both physically separated again, I really really try to open up even more, not to hide anything and offer him something he might enjoy even being so far away - and this is how I got myself into quite a mess. But if at the end Sir gets pleasure from my mess and he is happy with what I achieve finishing My full day of control, then it will be really worth it). You will perhaps hear more about this dare in my next update if Sir allows (it is a tiny bit adapted version of a dare by PranaDevil - thank you very much for setting it up). So.. I am writing this because I rolled a task to write a blog telling everyone just what a worthless and pathetic slave I am, and why I should be humiliated.

It is not an easy task because on one hand I try to see myself as a strong person on my journey but on the other hand I feel that the humiliation is something I in a way need and deserve and that my tasks, my routine and me serving and fucking up also mean I really am just a worthless and pathetic slave (and slaves can always just be abandoned, dismissed, ignored - something I consider really painful and something that reminds me of my submissive position).

The first reason or part of the answer I could state (and it is so deeply connected with my wish to be a strong person and a strong slave) will not be explained in long but I think it is very important. I always feel - and at that moment I also am - a worthless pathetic slave when I do not do my best, when I fight Sir, try to avoid something. It is shameful, it is immature and it makes me not a good boy (still the nicest words I can hear) but simply just a worthless, useless, pathetic prick. I am useless to Sir if I do not strive harder, push myself a bit and do my actual best. Give Sir my 110%.

The second part of the answer is connected more to the need to be humiliated or - shamefully to admit - my like After reading about my journey even you may say: “boy, it is obvious - peeing yourself outside, eating your spunk, begging for punishment just to be able to redeem yourself, shaving your body hair. There is no real man who would ever do that. And only a pathetic slave like you can not only do it but also enjoy it”.

And in a way I understand this and feel the same. I do not feel manly enough, especially when I think of my Sir. He is stronger, better, bigger, older than me (and still has such a stamina in every sense of the word), he just has a look that says “Obey”. And feeling inferior, smaller, younger, weaker, not equal, not man enough (surely the girly panties I am sometimes allowed to wear do not help in any way, but I secretly like them. I love them as a visible sign of my girly side). I just need to do it. I just need to do what he says and sometimes humiliate myself to the point where I just accept the fact I am just a worthless and pathetic slave.

And usually the first thing that betrays me and really shouts what a dirty horny slave I am, would be my useless little genitals. They can not be compared in any way to the genitals of a real man, in control of his sex life, using them for his pleasure whenever he so chooses. So I think the only right thing to do is to give up control, offering them to my Sir to use them, play with them and control if, when and how I spunk, when and how I pee and if I am allowed to touch them - and sometimes touching them just means giving myself a slap in the balls. Those shamefully small balls that are so tight and tiny that they are sometimes almost hard to distinguish from “it”. “It” is another shameful thing - what I used to call dick is now just “it” and “it” now has very little use apart from being used as a tool to edge in the morning. And yes pee …but even then it is not touched, it is not used in it’s proper function, because I always pee sitting down like a girl. And this is always stressed when I sit up again and I see the sign “Fucked Master’s property” written above my genitals. But even if “it” is a property, controlled and kept unsatisfied “it” still has a mind of it’s own.

And this is perhaps even more humiliating, a sign I am a pathetic slave, when my brain tries to resist, tries to hide my dirty, shameful, naughty thoughts but “it” just gets hard. It gets hard when I see a bulge of an elderly gentleman and my mind goes directly back to Sir and how desperately I wish to be able to be close to his big hanging balls, his man genitals but also close to his feet. I crave to be his footstool again and I think lusting after a man so much is something that betrays me again and again that I should be humiliated, shown my place, faced with my dirty thoughts and uncontrolled desired. And be used, made to serve. Because it is after all the only thing I can get pleasure out of. Not being worshipped, adored, caressed like others but accepting that such pleasures are better left for a Master to enjoy. I enjoy more serving him, being his footstool, being his mouth to piss in, being his spitoon, being his toy. I can not help it, it just makes me feel better, knowing Sir comes first, that I can (try to) bring him pleasure and enjoyment.

So I in a way need to be humiliated, need to be told how pathetic I am moaning, whining, resisting sometimes, because Sir knows best and because I know even giving me a task of writing this blog update he still cares for me, respects my limits and knows how much I need to be reminded of what a dirty, useless, weak little boy I am.

And yes, even writing this blog today is a reminder for me … and it again betrays what a pathetic boy I am. You should just see me now, my toe and hand nails varnished in a bright slutty red, wearing a peed diaper (I hate it so very much but I just accept it. It was an order from my Master. It is also a good thing to remind me over and over not to fuck up, not to be so pathetic to soil my precious white underwear ever again), marked with above mentioned sign and a collar (the thing that after all the humiliation makes me strong, makes me proud and safe. Makes me aware even after being forced to humiliate myself writing a blog why I am pathetic, he will not harm my self esteem as a person. He will only, hopefully, accept me more as his slave, as his worthless and pathetic (but still respected, cared for) slave).

You should see me waking up at five in the morning on a Saturday both afraid and excited about my day. Worrying I will disappoint Sir, thinking how much I will humiliate myself today, what it will be like to scrub the toilet with my dirty tongue, to soap my dirty mouth, to pee all day in my diaper and to clean my apartment after experiencing some painful tasks. But again I just have to do it. Not have a hang over like my friends, not waking up late and jacking off like real men, but shivering in the morning cold, peeing in my diaper just to hopefully please Sir and his needs and whims. And what is even more pathetic the thought of it, the thought of new tasks just makes me excited. It makes me want more. It makes me want not to fail so much.

This was perhaps not a direct answer to the task question - what a worthless and pathetic slave I am, and why I should be humiliated - but I think it is an honest answer. And sometimes such answers do not meet the phantasy expectations - usually just a list of dirty tasks, humiliating words and self humiliation. I still hope you enjoyed the reading and you also understand that doing all this is only possible when you really trust someone and you are not afraid to admit you (sometimes) are just a worthless and pathetic slave in need to be humiliated.

Thank you all and good luck,
boy A
Old 02-04-2017, 07:45 AM   #57
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Good effort boy, enjoy your day of control all decided by fate, a roll of the dice.

Sir.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #58
Lordsuffolk1990

Default Great post

Hey great post, really enjoying reading it. Keep it up :-D
Lordsuffolk1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lordsuffolk1990 for this post:
Old 02-04-2017, 02:52 PM   #59
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXIV

Dear getDare users,

perhaps you have already read my previous blog update where I briefly mentioned today was “My full day of control”. It was based on a post or a dice dare, published in the Dice dare section of the getDare forum and was created by the user PranaDevil. I would thus like to first thank him for setting up such detailed and creative dare and hope he will not mind altering it a bit.The dare was altered by my Sir so it better suits his wishes, my routine and also the nasty winter weather. I hope PranaDevil will also be kind enough to read this report because it is meant to be a way of publicly saying thank you.

I must admit it was actually my first real dice dare. And of course I got lucky to immediately roll the biggest number of tasks that needed to be completed on “My full day of control”.
Why did I get myself into such trouble? Mostly because I wanted to please Sir, offer him something that may excite him as he will read and see my struggles and my discomfort. Another reason is that I simply wanted to do it and test myself a little bit, learn new things and perhaps also become a bit better slave. I think some tasks really pushed me a lot. Of course perhaps for someone else they will sound very simple but we are all different and staying in diapers for a whole day (my extreme dislike) was a great challenge from the start.

Dear PranaDevil once again thank you and if you think I deserve an additional task as a form of punishment or task for not following your dare in full and adjusting it I am prepared to pay that price and give your thoughts to my Sir.

Now a short summary of my “lucky” rolls:

MY full day of control - slave A

Quote:
What you wear for morning exercises: Normal working out clothes.
Morning exercises: 40 sit ups.
When will you do the morning exercise: 5:30am.
What to eat - breakfast: Whatever you wish.
How to eat breakfast: You may choose.
What to eat - lunch: Snacks.
How to eat lunch: Your choice, but you have 3 minutes to finish all of your food, whatever is left you don't get to eat.
What to eat - dinner: Plain raw vegetables.
How to eat dinner: Standing.
Shower: No shower.
Underwear: A diaper (change if it leaks)
Top: Your choice.
Bottoms: Nothing, just underwear - diapers (inside), old bottoms (outside).
Feet: Any pair you choose.
How to go to the bathroom to pee, when allowed: Outside of your house.
Bed clothing: The clothes you wore today.
Where to sleep: Bed (with a pillow and a cover).
Time to go to bed: 11pm.
And also a list of tasks:

Quote:
1. Wash your clothes.
2. Write a blog telling everyone just what a worthless and pathetic slave you are, and why you should be humiliated.
3. Take a bar of soap and scrub your mouth out; you must wait 10 Minutes.
4. Spend an 1 hour following all commands given to you, you do not need to tell anyone that you are doing this, but you may not refuse or say no to anything. (Think like a Yes Man).
5. Use a nail brush and give each of the following areas 2 minutes of solid scrubbing - left ass cheek, right ass cheek, left nipple, right nipple, balls/dick.
6. Clean the windows inside.
7. Act as an animal for a minimum of 1 hour, you may not stand, use the furniture, or even talk during this period.
8. Cover the your cock, knob and balls in toothpaste for 20 minutes.
9. Post an ad begging for a Master/Mistress (I know you already have one), you have 24 hours to decide who to choose, they will be able to use you for 7 Days however they wish (within your limits).
10. Clean the bathroom.
11. Clamp your nipples, spend 20 minutes pulling and twisting on the clamps. Every 5 minutes you are to remove them, turn them 90 degrees, and re-attach them.
12. Masturbate for 20 minutes while watching BDSM porn. Edge only.

The tasks needed to be done in order I rolled them and I needed to finish them by my bed time. If I failed I was afraid I would automatically have to add an extra day onto doing this dare and I really did not want that. Also upon orders from Sir I still needed to keep my daily routine, so carefully planned for me - for the duration of the task I had my finger (inside only) and toe nails varnished, wore a collar and was appropriately marked - Fucked Master’s property. I also had to respect my pee schedule and evening corner time.

“My full day of control” started very early on a Saturday, after a very busy week when I really wished for an easy late morning. Faith decided otherwise so I had to wake up at 5.00 in the morning to prepare for my morning exercise, scheduled for 5:30. It was a big mental blow for me and I must admit getting up so early was not easy but I became a bit more optimistic after sending Sir a message and providing him with a proof of being awake in time.
After a very brief waking up “procedure” I changed into my work out clothes and still a bit sleepy did my 40 morning sit ups. Not much, you may think, but I needed to take a breath after completing 20. Now I really understand why Sir wants me, a weakling, to tone up a bit. It was not that bad but it was yet another blow to my self esteem (other’s came very soon). Before diapering up for the day (fuck, fuck, fuck) I started washing my clothes and used the time available to do my routine 30 min morning edging. Only after finishing it I put on a diaper and went outside into a dark, wet, foggy morning (really wanted to please Sir so I left my collar on) to allow myself the “pleasure” of my first shameful morning pee. It just kept going and going and it made “that darn thing” really wet but far from leaking (so, no change). I tried to keep myself busy and put my mind to rest while having a healthy breakfast.

Clothes were left to dry and I could proceed to my second task - writing a blog telling everyone just what a worthless and pathetic slave I am, and why I should be humiliated. You can see the result in my previous post (For all of you reading this report in the Dice dare section - please follow the link to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=56.). It was quite a long and mentally very challenging and degrading task although it looked very simple at the first glance. Afterwards I was almost happy to proceed to a more “physical” task and not another big mindfuck (I was just half right because cleaning my mouth with soap made me wonder even more why I am doing all this, why I am so pathetic to put soap in my mouth and just patiently wait? Such a simple but effective and degrading way of punishing the slave and showing him his rightful place in the world.). I took the bar of soap and scrubbed my mouth (also my first experience). It was not that bad for the first few seconds but then it just turned into a very bad, bitter, artificial taste that remained in my mouth for the next ten minutes. But even after washing my teeth and cleaning my mouth I could still feel the aftertaste.

I headed out for a walk and a cup of coffee with my friends (the soap really ruined the taste) - all very nasty and humiliating: walking, sitting, talking with a wet, moist diaper in public. I thought everyone knew about it, knew about my pee soaked diaper. It was extremely shameful and I felt I am abusing my friends in a way. During this time I spent an hour following all commands given to me (I of course did not tell anyone that I am doing this, but I could not refuse or say no to anything. Thinking like a Yes Man - “more thinking like a total yes slave: Yes, Master”). This was my first lucky part of the day as nothing suitable came up in our conversation. Yes, I had to pass the sugar, go order the coffee and I had to say yes to a lunch invitation I somewhat wanted to avoid. All in all nothing out of the ordinary. I came back home just in time to .. well before entering home once again pee in … in that… the nasty D thing… the diaper “blush”. I hoped I could fill it enough to start leaking but no such luck. It was by then completely full and heavy but I did not want to disobey and just waited for my Master, his orders and instructions.

When Sir returned I got greeted with a message on how many mistakes I made in my blog and as a punishment I had to eat medium spicy pickled peppers - yuck, yuck, yuck. Doable but still disgusting. And I really hope there are not so many mistakes in this update. Only then was I allowed to get rid of the dirty diaper (thank you Sir) and start with my next task.

5. Use a nail brush and give each of the following areas 2 minutes of solid scrubbing - left ass cheek, right ass cheek, left nipple, right nipple, balls/dick.” Task was done and scrubbing made my cheeks, nipples and balls nicely pink so that was not that bad. I am quite sure Sir enjoyed seeing me torturing myself on cam. And he sent me a very big compliment: “pink scrubbed, fuckable ass!”. Wow! It was worth it.

Because my genitals were a tiny bit sensitive (the nipples definitely hurt the most and I could feel even the tiniest breeze) I could clean the windows (from the inside) naked. I must admit I lowered the blinds a bit because in live in a frequent area and lots of people can see in. This time the physical activity helped me relax a bit. Not to mention the time spent without my diaper. Thank you, thank you Sir.
I was now halfway through so I was able to have my 3 minute healthy snack lunch. It was good to get some food in and get some energy for the remaining tasks. And for me they were only getting harder. I was also already dreading the ninth one. But before that I needed to do two more and most of all go pee again … in my new clean diaper. I so wanted to keep it clean for as long as possible but my body once again betrayed me. So I just did what I was allowed to - went out and peed. And like Sir commented: “A big wee, boy!”

Time for task 7: Act as an animal for a minimum of 1 hour, you may not stand, use the furniture, or even talk during this period.
I decided to act as a puppy and even now I can still not completely grasp this experience and how very mixed feelings I have. First I crawled on all fours and explored my apartment from a dog perspective, tried to sniff a few things, wiggled my diapered bum and then suddenly just got extremely bored and lonely. There was no one to see me, no one to call for me, no one to give me commands. In order to overcome these feelings of loneliness and abandonment I tried to play with my ball for a while, before crawling to an improvised doggy basket where I just sat like a puppy, then started moving again not knowing what the time was. I had no access to furniture, no one to talk to, to play with. Just me and my ball. I licked and sniffed myself a few times, even barked but that did not help. It just made me feel more and more desperate. I tried even to get a short nap but then my back started to hurt and I just could not fall asleep. I think doing this task I actually managed to feel like a dog left at home for hours just waiting for the owner to return. I was not a playful doggy, I was not a naughty doggy, I was just a scared, lonely puppy. And when I heard the ping of my Master - a loud adult Woof Woof - I ran to the computer immediately and I swear I could wiggle my tail if I only had one. I was so extremely happy that there is someone. That there is a person. If he could only pat my head in real.

“That is 2 full ones, dirty boy,” was the comment after my next pee. I could not help myself not to blush. Luckily it had to come of for my genital treatment: 8. Cover the your cock, knob and balls in toothpaste for 20 minutes. Nice task for a break is all I can say and “it” liked it a lot as well until the pain got to it. I also got a new clean diaper before my next challenging task that frightened me for a long time:

9. Post an ad begging for a Master/Mistress (I know you already have one), you have 24 hours to decide who to choose, they will be able to use you for 7 Days however they wish (within your limits). I really do not know what to think about this task? Will anyone apply? If so, who should I choose? Will I disappoint my Master? Only questions and so far no real answers. But I should be brave for my Master and just swallow my pride and fears and obey. I have learned so far it is the best and easiest thing to do. Let us hope for the best.
You can find the add here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=291309

After this extremely hard task I deserved a light dinner - raw vegetables - that was eaten standing. But to make thing just a little bit more challenging Sir added another 3 pickled peppers.

By now it was already eight in the evening so I had to go to work again: Clean the bathroom. Not a hard task in itself but after 15 hours I got already a bit tired and the task also had a twist - I had to scrub my toilet with my tongue first. I did not object because I secretly wanted to try it. It was (perhaps even too) clean, so nothing to complain about. “blush”. Finishing this task I only had two left - pain and pleasure:

11. Clamp your nipples, spend 20 minutes pulling and twisting on the clamps. Every 5 minutes you are to remove them, turn them 90 degrees, and re-attach them.
12. Masturbate for 20 minutes while watching BDSM porn. Edge only.

And it was pain. Sir controlled me on cam and I really really wished my nipples would not have already received a deep scrubbing. They hurt like hell and I was really in great pain. Sir, I think, saw both my pain and my effort and cut me a few minutes short. I was then allowed a gentle massage but even touching them was painful again and it took quite some time to breath normally and relax again. It felt like they were on fire, burning really. But at the end “good boy, you did well”. Wow and thank you Sir, Thank you.

And it was pleasure. Luck was on my side once again for this last task. Yes, just edging but it was a big reward and if I have not spunked in 30 days I can do much more and I am thinking very intensely to trade up my potential spunking in 12 days for something much more valuable. But now I am getting too far already.

Last minutes on cam … I could see Sir again. Thank you Sir. What a gift!

18 hours later, finally - time to go to bed. (yes, bed! With a pillow and a cover! And still a sore ass and burning nipples!)

I made it through the day and I am so happy I made Sir satisfied with my today’s work. It was a very long, hard and busy day full of ups and downs but it was all worth it.

Thank you Sir!

Thank you all for reading,
boy A

Last edited by slaveboy28; 02-05-2017 at 06:24 AM.
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post:
Old 02-14-2017, 07:19 AM   #60
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Valentine's Day

Thank you boy A for your Valentine's letter, very nice of you, so I thought I would let Getdare readers see what a good slave boy you are becoming as your training and learning continues.

Dear Sir,

I thought a lot on what to write today Sir, went through a lot of blogs and reports I have already written and then decided to just start writing. Let myself go and stop worrying if I repeat the compliments and expressions of gratitude I have already written. Like I said recently you deserve to hear them again and again. And also see them in writing Sir. So here is my attempt of explaining why I think you deserve them so much Sir and why “it” twitches for you Sir and why I crave to be in your company again.
You have simply given me so much in the past few months (yes, we are now already speaking of months, Sir. Could you ever imagine this, Sir? Could you really? Months … beautiful, exciting autumn and winter months that are slowly turning into spring.). When I first met you, when we first spoke on Skype I had no idea that we would get so far and become what we are today. Master and slave, committed and dedicated, together. “There we are, together”. It was the beginning of this amazing journey and I am honestly glad it continues, it grows and becomes more and more important Sir. For me and hopefully for you Sir.

I remember our first conversations, remember how you spoke of my needs. You recognised them and you saw the potential in me becoming a slave. For you, your whims and wishes, your pleasure. And I am utterly grateful for this and for being my Captain ever since we first spoke. Thank you Sir for steering my ship (and rocking my boat - “giggles”).
I felt lost back then. Now the only moments I feel lost are those without you. But I know you will be there, know you will be online to check on your boy, your slave. To praise or correct me, to guide me, to play with me.

“Naked, collared, nails done, looking at that lovely tight pert ass, thinking about doing very naughty things to you as I play with your useless genitals, knowing they will respond and "it" will get hard and twitch for me, as you look deep into my eyes, longing for me to penetrate you again, my warm hard cock inside you, fucking you like a very good slave boy, then maybe fucking you like a girl, riding your hard pulsing cock, as we make eye contact, knowing you are loving every bit of pleasure I give to you, for now because it might be pain next time, my hand, the paddle, the flogger, bringing you to tears, because I can.”

Yes Sir!!!

I simply need you Sir. Without you I am not a slave, I am not a boy, I am just that lost person from months ago. Thank you Sir for everything and thank you for letting me into your world Sir, letting a part of me become a part of you, just like you are a great part of me and my life now. I cry for you, I smile for you Sir and I am grateful to share all these moments with you Sir. It is an amazing feeling to know I can be also vulnerable with you, Sir. Because you understand the inner fights and struggles, because you tolerate and accept them (thank you Sir), but still retain strict control. Control and routine I deserve and need. You are not the only one smitten Sir. I am smitten by you, your behaviour, your education, your body, your heart and soul. There is no reason to hide it Sir.
You make me not just a better slave but a better person. Because there is someone to be a better person for. You Sir. Because it is the only way to bring you ever more pleasure. By obeying, trusting, doing what you wish. It is a mutual wish Sir. It is my deep wish to be more prepared for you, fitter, better looking, more open and devoted Sir. And it was much more than just our conversations Sir, our words. When I first met you in real, I was mind blown by you and by the whole experience. I could be naked with you, I could be on my knees, sucking your beautiful cock or just a footstool for your legs (you know I love them too, especially when they are unshowered, full of your Man scents), I could give you my virgin boy ass. Yes Sir, you were in places no-one has ever been before. And not just physically. You entered my subspace, you helped it create it and shape it, just like your are shaping my body. You are in control Sir and I am grateful for this Sir.
I can still remember the butterflies in my stomach, I can still remember so vividly what went on and those are amazing memories of joy and happiness. And after our first moments together - “looking for somebody?” (Your hands exploring, you sitting in the corner as I went for our drinks Sir - nails varnished, sweating profoundly, ashamed but excited, just waiting to speak to you more. Hear your words to calm me down and enable me to surrender. To you Sir.). I knew I wanted to learn more, to get to know you better and to continue my journey. With you Sir. I can not explain it in full, but there just was something about you that caught my eyes, my attention. And it was more than just your moobs, your feet, your cock or your whole body. It was the way you were, the way you acted and the way you accepted me as a slave.

Sir, just look where we are now. And we are already heading for our next meeting. I will be able to meet you again, feel your body, get fucked by you again Sir (please Sir). Fucked and used like a boy or a girl. You will decide Sir and I am once again grateful for this Sir. I will kneel before you again Sir, you will feel my collar, you will see me again. And I will beg you to pleasure you again, whisper to you “please Sir, may I please lick your body”. Between your legs, my head lowered as I pleasure you but still remaining eye contact, Sir. Just like when we parted for the first time, Sir. Just like it was there in the kitchen all over again. An amazing end to our first meeting, and a great point to start our second. Just like we never parted Sir.

You will see the joy on my face again as you command me, as you tell me what to do - the way you like it most Sir. And I will do everything to please you again Sir to bring you to an orgasm Sir. And not just any orgasm, but an orgasm you deserve Sir. So I will listen and act, I will go as deep as you want Sir, I will make you as wet as you want, stroke you, grasp you as
much as you want Sir. Because I will be by then more fit and I know even more focused on your pleasure. Fuckable and bouncable. Sir first.
I dream of the moment your breathing will deepen, your body will tremble in pleasure and you will just grab me by hair and spunk wherever you want Sir - my mouth, my face, my ass or my body. And I will respond with an honest and loud Thank you Sir.

Thank you Sir for meeting me in January, thank you for those wonderful days full of lust, desire, gentleness, love and pain. I know many consider it natural that the Dominant is a few years older and I think they are very right Sir. The meeting proved how grateful I am that you, an older experienced dedicated to the world of domination Master opened me up in every sense of the word. Thank you Sir for taking my virginity. For fucking me for the very first time Sir. There are no doubts, no regrets. It was the right decision Sir and now I know I can be your submissive, your slaveboy. We talked, we played, we laughed, we discovered, we were (in) naughty and nice. And there is much more to discover in April Sir.

A gentle whisper: “Please fuck me Sir.”.

Yes, the distance is sometimes painful, the time stands still but we will meet again soon Sir. And until then I will be here every day Sir, just like before Sir. Because I also need you, because I care so much Sir and because you are a great gift Sir. I feel your domination is a
great gift. It is a gift to be able to wear the leather collar, the markings (even the bruises from that naughty scrubbing) and also the varnished nails (you always choose so well Sir). I love them so much Sir. Thank you Sir.
And this I feel even more after my Sunday orgasm Sir (Thank you Sir). Like I wrote in my first add I am prepared to prove that my orgasm will not drive me away. I will not just run and close the cam (I still hate the cam Sir, I am sorry). I will be just where I was Sir.

I love your grizzly and your teddy side Sir, I love how you care about me as a slave and a person Sir. And I feel this even now after wearing soaked, smelly diapers. I dislike them but I still like you Sir. I know you are doing this only to make me a better slave, to be able to please you the way you deserve and only then deserve the pleasure of feasting on your hairy
body Sir - body of a true Man (wow Sir, just wow feeling your weight on me, your breath in my face Sir, submitting totally Sir).

I read in one blog: “I want to make my slave better. I want to make him into a masterpiece, not just physically, but mentally too. I want a slave who can hold a discussion on current events, philosophy and psychology, art, science… something mentally stimulating. I want a slave who is successful, and is growing under me, and is aware of it. Grateful. I want a slave who chooses to kneel not because he is a failure, but because he is grateful for his success. I want a slave who chooses to serve not because he feels so inferior to other people, but because he recognises something Superior in me.”. What a nice definition Sir, don’t you agree?

And you do just this Sir, make me feel grateful for my journey, happy I can grow as a person, and make me feel a strong sub bowing before you Sir - my Superior. Of course we also had ups and downs - again, it is still a rollercoaster Sir - and they are even more apparent now that we are apart from each other. Because we can not smell, touch, feel, sense. But I am glad Sir, grateful and happy, we manage to go through them Sir. Together Sir. I believe they are a natural part of this journey and I think they will only make me stronger. Stronger for You Sir. And no matter what, I keep coming back to you Sir - my Master. I could not have made it without you Sir and I also know there is still so much too learn Sir. And I want to learn it from you and with you Sir. I miss you so much Sir. All of you Sir. I miss your firm but playful eyes, I miss your body heat under the covers, I miss your “come on boy, work harder for me”, I miss you spanking me, making me moan from pleasure and pain, bouncing on your cock and being fucked like a girl. Your girl. I miss you stirring your tea with “it”, I even miss your complaint how dirty people are, littering around (and I feel I should just run there and clean the streets for you).
But we will meet again soon Sir. And I want you to see me in heat again, drooling, waking up in the middle of the night just to please you Sir. I want to bite your nipples hard again (yes Sir, you can always bite mine harder, and I want you to bite them hard, without mercy to your boy. Because your boy needs to take it, learn to take it, Sir.).You still need to tie me up with
your ropes, blindfold me and just play with me, torturing my girly balls, pouring wax on my sensitive nipples, enjoying my muffled screams.
Soon Sir. Until then we will talk, we will Skype and you will challenge me again please Sir, give me a hard demanding dice dare Sir so you will see me sweat and struggle for you Sir, and you will hopefully very soon see me in my new panties (please Sir, help me choose Sir from the naughty options below), with a nice pink bum, freshly and thoroughly scrubbed. Just like my nipples and my useless little genitals.

Soon Sir.
April Sir.
Euston Sir.

I hope Sir you know how much you mean to me.

Roses are red, violets are blue, how did I get so lucky with you?
Roses are red, violets are blue, I want to be used only by you.
Please Sir, would you please be my naughty Valentine Sir?

I can not wait to see you again.

Thank you Sir. Thank you.

Yours, boy A, x x x

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love making your bottom pink and your little cock hard too!

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 02-14-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk