Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2018, 01:59 AM   #1
bat person

Default the club

Emma was new to the small town of Nelson, she just moved there a couple months ago to live with her step mother and step Sister Lisa. Being a small country town with a population of only four thousand people most of the residence were elderly people and farmers that regularly visited the town for supplies.

Most of the time especially after dark the town was almost empty of people apart from people at the local pubs and bars which closed around eleven o’clock and the odd kids hanging around looking for something to do or to drink.

Most of the time Emma found it boring where she moved to and tended to try and spend time with Lisa to stop herself getting to bored, Lisa on the other hand spent a lot of her time with her friend Taylor and her friends in their clubhouse which was the old chicken coop on Taylors dads farm just on the edge of the town limits. Taylor and Lisa had cleaned out the coop and put a table chairs. Fridge, sofa and a single bed in the clubhouse and Taylors dad boarded up the coop walls for her for some privacy while she had her friends over for camp outs.

“Come on Lisa I want to hang out with your friends in your clubhouse and be part of your club, please let me join its so boring in this town I need to meet people and find something to do” Emma pleaded as she had done so many times before but to no avail as Lisa and her friends didn’t really know her to well and thought she was a little stuck up and posh for their liking only this time was a little different because they were getting a little sick of her asking all the time and were bored themselves so they discussed a plan between themselves and thought up a plan to initiate her into their club and bring her down a notch or two with a little humiliation and entertainment.

“Ok Emma we discussed this situation and decided to give you a chance to join our club but there is a initiation and rules for you as you will be only a pledge in our club until we decide you will be a full member but you have to pass our initiation game first and only then will you make it to a pledge.”
“What’s the difference between a pledge and a member?” Emma asked looking puzzled, “a pledge has to earn her place in the club by doing anything a member asks of you, it’s like being a slave to us earning points if you do as you are told and loosing points if you don’t, you have to get 200 points to be a full member and if you don’t do as you are told you get a forfeit but we will discuss that when or if you pass your initiation.”

“We are having a sleepover at Taylors place for the weekend starting tomorrow so if you want to join then tell me now so we can organize the initiation game and your welcome to come over and we can organize the initiation but if you do want to join then there will be no backing out or we will punish you really bad for wasting our time” said Lisa. Emma thought for a moment but the desperation of being lonely was too much and said yes I’m in.”

looking for a young rp schoolgirl slave with cam.
EMAIL [email protected]
bat person is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bat person for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk