Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dice Piss Control [1 day, Males]

Alright, so this is the first time that I've ever made a dice dare, so let me know what you think of the dare as a whole. Also, if you partake in the dare, please report back with how it went. This dare is designed to last an entire day (from 12:00am - 12:00am of the next day). I hope you enjoy.

Roll a dice for each part.

Part 1: How often must I drink a cup of water (or any fluid)?
1 - Every 1 hour
2 - Every 2 hours
3 - Every 2 1/2 hours
4 - Every 3 hours
5 - Every 3 hours
6 - No drinking requirement

Part 2: How often am I allowed to pee?
1 - During hours divisible by 6 (6am, 12pm, 6pm, 12am)
2 - During hours divisible by 6 (6am, 12pm, 6pm, 12am)
3 - During hours divisible by 7 (7am, 2pm, 9pm)
4 - During hours divisible by 7 (7am, 2pm, 9pm)
5 - During hours divisible by 8 (8am, 4pm, 12am)
6 - During hours divisible by 8 (8am, 4pm, 12am)

Part 3: I peed when I was allowed to. What Do I do now?
1 - Immediately drink 1/2 a cup of water
2 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water
3 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water
4 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water
5 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water
6 - Immediately drink 2 cups of water

Part 4: What must I do while I pee today?
1 - You must pee while sitting on the ground and aiming up to the bowl
2 - You must pee standing at least 3 feet from the bowl
3 - You must pee with a hard-on
4 - You must pee without touching your penis
5 - You must do both 1 and 2
6 - You must do both 3 and 4

Part 5: What should I do if I pee wrong or pee during an hour I am not supposed to?
1 - PM me and accept a punishment dare*.
2 - PM me and accept a punishment dare.
3 - Post in this thread and allow the person below you to punish you.
4 - Post in this thread and allow the person below you to punish you.
5 - Do 1, but accept 2 dares.
6 - Do 3, but accept 2 dares.

* I will respect limits for all punishment dares.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to AzerFox for this post:
Old 07-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Looks good. I might do it sometime =^_^=.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

hahaha ^^ Maybe i'll recover first from when you gave me this one to do myself ^^ but it was very fun and i might be tempted to try it again with the new variables involved ^^ hehehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

All right, tomorrow I'm gonna try this~

Rolls in advance:
2 - Every 2 hours drink 1 cup
2 - During hours divisible by 6 (6am, 12pm, 6pm, 12am) is when I can pee
3 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water after I go
6 - You must pee with a hard-on and You must pee without touching your penis
1 - If I fail, PM me and accept a punishment dare.

Right OK, not so bad me thinks, though that 6 is gonna be a pain >_<

I'll get back to you... tomorrow!

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

Old 07-19-2011, 04:47 AM   #5
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Good luck Shadow, let us know how it went.

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Old 07-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #6
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Uh ok... I'm half way done... sort of... lets explain what's happened so far:

Ok, so I started this morning, got up at about noon (yeah, I am a late starter...) and went to the toilet at about 12:50, just to give me the best shot! I then drank as instructed, and drank a cup every hour. No problem... til about 16:30. It was really starting to hit me. I did a few things to distract myself, but at about 16:55 I was just... dieing! Anyway, feeling pretty much beat, I go to the toilet, strip down mostly and give myself one last chance. My reasoning being if I do suddenly go past my limit, I can clean it up no problem! So I stay like that for like... a minute. It wasn't working XD so, knowing I still had a gigantic hour left, just pretty much resigned myself. I then remembered I need to be hard to pee, as per the dare, so I begin pawing off...

That's when an idea hit me! As I got harder, the feeling of the need to pee died down slightly, to a kind of bearable (just) level. So I kept doing that for... about 5 minutes, and it was working! Then I thought if I'm going to do this for a whole hour, I'll need another distraction. So I dash into my room, grab my DS, and run back...

So, basically, that this point I was standing, almost completely naked, pawing off with my left hand, and playing Final Fantasy 3 with my right (looking it's a turn based combat game so I could manage it ;D).

So, I kept this up for... like 20 minutes! Was going pretty great! At this point though, both urges, the urge and pee and to climax were getting pretty intense, though I may be able to make it but... then I hear a knock on the bathroom door. My sister wanting in. Gah. I couldn't stay there any longer, she'll wonder what the eff I'm up too. I pull my clothes back on, and go back to my room, hoping that I can manage out the last 40 or so minutes normally but...

Nah that really wasn't going to happen, truly desperate I was! :8.

So I go back to the bathroom, and try to get myself hard to pee. After 20 minutes of pawing, my penis had somewhat given up on me it seemed, and I was just completely lacking any energy or willpower at this point. So I just sighed and went, despite knowing I'm breaking the rules of the dare ><. And went... I did... at 17:27, a mere 33 minutes from salvation :8. And then... I wrote this post =^_^'=. So... I drank another cup right after peeing, and I'm gonna go again at like 18:59, and then continue this dare, hoping that if I succeed second time you'll take that into consideration when deciding my punishment :8.

I'll edit this post after I've finished... see you on the other side guys~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right... ok. It's not 0:19, so I'm done with this!... yeah...

Ok the first thing, is about an hour after I posted the above I realised something. I've been drinking a cup/hour, not a cup every 2 hours! So, it's been way harder than it should have been =>_<=. However I decided to continue like this, since I have kind of already failed and maybe as well continue like that, drinking one cup/hour.

So... I continued on my life, and I just felt the urge to go, as you do, and then it occurred to me. It was only 18:28. One hour since I last went O_o. I decided since I technically am allowed to go then, I did...

Anyway, I continued drinking and doing things, and the urge rolled round again. This time at 20:35, about 2 hours after my last... I still had 3 and a half hours to go til the safe time, so I stood no chance and just gave up, and went anyway, knowing this would make my punishment harsh >_<. Anyway I continued drinking every hour, and... I actually made it after then. the near 4 hour leap... I next went at 00:11. I thought... since I have at no point pee'd while hard today, I'd try now... but. I couldn't manage it, I dunno, my body just wanted to pee! I tried for a while but... so I gave up, and went...

So. Basically. I completely and utterly failed abysmally...

So, I'll be expecting a somewhat harsh punishment off you in the near future Azer =>_<=

=^.^=

Last edited by ShadowInTheDarkness; 07-19-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #7
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Awwww you were soooooo close. I love the report. Let me know if you pee at the right time the second time. If you're a good boy then I'll make the punishment a little less harsh.

Loves

Limits
Old 07-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #8
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

hahahaha Ahhwwwwwww what an absolutley marvelous account Shadow ^^ hehehee you were so close! and i thought your attempts at holding out were impressivley courageous, you have my respect at the very least ^^

I think I'm gonna give this one another go tomorrow ^^ now that there are dice and drinkies involved ^^ let's see what I roll shall we? O.o

part 1 - 4 so, i gotta take a drink of water every 3 hours
part 2 - 3 I'm allwed to go at 7am, 2pm and 9pm.. i'd better not miss the morning one this time
part 3 - 3 I have to drink one glass after peeing, fair nuff
part 4 - 6 Unfotunatley i do have to pee with a hard-on and without touching myself ><
part 5 - 5 annnd should i fail our friend mister Azerfox here will be issuing me 2! punishments :s haha

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 07-19-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #9
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Editted my above post on how I did, to keep this quite organised =^_^=

=^.^=

Last edited by ShadowInTheDarkness; 07-19-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #10
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

I'll think of a fitting punishment tomorrow.

I'm disappointed in you.

Loves

Limits
Old 07-20-2011, 01:59 AM   #11
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzerFox View Post
I'll think of a fitting punishment tomorrow.

I'm disappointed in you.
Ok then :8... *Blushes and hides in a corner*

=^.^=

Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 AM   #12
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

In order to punish you, you must do the following.

You will be doing this dare again, but whenever you are allowed to pee you must do so while wearing only your underwear. You must keep your penis inside your underwear while you pee. After you pee, you must wear that pair of underwear for 15 minutes. In addition, you must send me at least 1 picture of you wetting your underwear.

Loves

Limits
Old 07-21-2011, 05:00 AM   #13
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzerFox View Post
In order to punish you, you must do the following.

You will be doing this dare again, but whenever you are allowed to pee you must do so while wearing only your underwear. You must keep your penis inside your underwear while you pee. After you pee, you must wear that pair of underwear for 15 minutes. In addition, you must send me at least 1 picture of you wetting your underwear.
*blushes* You're going to make a very pissy kitty ^^'.

I will do this as soon as I can, which I think will be Saturday... but I will do my rolls in advance... please let them be easier this time...

6 - No drinking requirement
2 - can only pee during hours that are a multiple of 6
2 - After I pee, I immediately drink 1 cup of water
1 - You must pee while sitting on the ground and aiming up to the bowl (Since I'll be wetting myself anyway, I'll just be doing it sitting on the ground now)
5 - However if I fail, you give me 2 dares

Today is a kitty's lucky day :3. I shall do this Sunday, and I'll take a picture too... though it will be low rez... my phone has bad quality =^_^'=.

=^.^=

Last edited by ShadowInTheDarkness; 07-22-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:57 AM   #14
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

hehe >< okay.. i thought i was gonna manage it to be honest >< hahaha very nearly, i was a fool of a phoenix *rolleyes* Here's how it went..

So, set my alarm for 7 to get me up in time to pee ^^ that all went well and i woke up with a hard on so even that bit was taken care of for me, it took me a coupla seconds to work out a way of sort of squatting/crouching over the toilet so i could pee and not miss without touching myself, hehe >< but yea.. after that i buckled in for a long ride.. having attempted something very similar before you put this one up i had a good idea of what i'd be in for.. i didn't have to drink anything last time though.

Went and had a nice glass of water with breakfast after i went, i had to head out in the morning but knew i'd be back by 12, i didn't fancy being out and wanting to go so i hoped i would be back before any pressing urge to use the bathroom came on. I had to drink every 3 hours, seeing as the dare started at midnight i just went and told myself i had to drink at 3, 6, 9 and 12.

I was still out at 9 so grabbed a bottle of water when i was out, got back around 11 or so and planned, pretty much to spend the rest of the day at home. My next opportunity to pee was going to be at 2pm I took another drink as i was meant to at 12 making it 2 glasses and a bottle of water since i had last peed. I'm not sure when the urge came on but i noted feeling kinda desperate around 12:20.. i felt like i could hold out tho.

There were areas of the day i wanted to use to challenge me and i had lunch around one with which i casually enjoyed another big glass of juice depite already needing to go a bit.. come 2 o clock that really had me fidgeting, haha i decided to see how long i wanted to hold out past exactly 2 o clock but knowing i was allowed to pee i didn't hold out long haha, took me a little while to get hard but i closed my eyes and had a stroke and was soon there, managed the same awkward position as before. It was good to feel empty again ^^ but it didn't last long because, similar to Shadow, even though i was drinking farrr less than him, i felt i needed to pee again by 3.. not as bad as before though.

Unfortunatly it was the next couple of hours that led to my failure >< See.. Shadow had been telling me bout this awesomley naughty thing he got up to with some syrup a while back i had some time with nothing in it and my mind wandered, making me decided to head down to the shop and get some so i had some should i need it ^^

Well.. coming back in from the shops ofc i was all excited about having a big tin of golden syrup all to myself that i wasn't really focused.. came in, dropped my things.. needed to pee.. naturally followed the urge through and headed to the bathroom, i sit down (yea i sit down to pee most of the time *shrug*) my mind totally elsewhere.. it wasn't until i was standing.. pulling my underwear and jeans back up and reaching for the chain that i realised what the hell i had done!! >< *sigh and facepalms*

And Azer can vouch for me, i mentioned very neeeeaarrrly doing this the first time i attempted this kind of dare >< i was so frustrated at myself >< silly, featherbrained phoenix going and forgetting his dare

haha infact.. probably not sure why i did this in hindsight.. i went and drank 3 glasses of water immediatley.. as if i could fill my baldder again quick and no one would notice O.o <.< >.> haha dinner shortly after with which i enjoyed another 2 glasses of juice. By 6.30 i was fidgeting again, feeling quite desperate having drunk at 6 ofc. and when 9 o clock came around i was practically pee dancing >< i could't sit still... well i couldn't sit at all haha, seeing as i had to drink at 9 i drank on the hour and then waited to see how long i could hold out.

I also then discovered the same thing as Shadow... it's reaally hard to get hard.. when you really have to go, haha. I forgot until i was ready to pee that i had to be hard first. I tried for about 10 minutes but my cock wasn't having any of it >< figured i'd already fairly epically failed so i just sat down and let it go.. hehe, thankfully i didn't need to pee again till gone 12 but yea, thas me ^^

scat, worship, family
Old 07-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #15
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Well a certain Pet Pheonix is going to be receiving 2 punishments now :3.

And considering your current situation Pheonix, this should be Verrry interrresting =^_^=

=^.^=

Advertisements
Kink Talk