Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2018, 07:16 AM   #1
getoffonmyshame

Default Ideas for humiliation, shame, extremes welcome

Details:

The more humiliated or reluctant I am to do something, the better!

I'm a trans (female to Male) person, so I have grown a huge clit and the testosterone has left me a horny mess. But, I do still have tits

Orders should to be things I can do at home, because I'd like to video them (for my private personal use).

Likes: proving my obedience, humiliating or degrading acts, insertions, verbal abuse (like having to repeat what you want me to say).

Items at my disposal: Dog mask, O-ring gag, hot sauce, smallish double ended curved ass/pussy dildo, clothespins, hitachi magic wand vibrator, lube, willing to do piss play too.

Limits: Blood and scat.

Dislikes: extreme pain, eating scat

Let's not make this harder than it has to be.
getoffonmyshame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 10:09 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

You should drink enough before this dare so you are ready to pee.
Get naked but use something (not a bra) to cover your breasts. Put on your O-ring gag put a bowl on the floor.
Set alarm for 20 minutes and kneel on the floor so that bowl is between your legs and your hands are behind your back. When the alarm goes off, pee into the bowl as fast as you can without moving.
Then lower your face down into the pee and finger fuck your anal 200 times. You are only allowed to have your finger in your anal while your face is in pee, when you have to lift it, take the finger out.
If you didn't produce enough pee, you may continue it with some water.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade humiliate, pain, shame, slave