Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-27-2015, 09:25 AM   #16
Xavierholmes

This was awesome!

I'm afraid I didn't note down all my rolls, but it took me about 2 hours. I'm sore, but that was one of the best 2 hours I've had solo.

Can't wait for the next one
Xavierholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 07:51 AM   #17
vulcan1994

this honestly needs a part two, its freaking awesome

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 06:48 AM   #18
grantadams197

Did this dare.

First spoiler that lists the items made me nervous, but I stripped then collected them all to have them ready.

I chose Easy Mode, completed an anal dare a couple of dares ago so still a little tender.

The First Room

The guards used my holes well, by the end of this section I had gagged, was drooling spit and my ass was gaping already. It felt very humiliating to be used that way, I also wondered if I would make it through the entire dare.

Note: for step 3 I used the Medium in my ass, the small in my mouth (the spoiler says both in ass but that’s not a spitroast)

The Second Room

I rolled a 5, put on the blindfolded and abused myself with the carrots, one was quite rough. 15 minutes later I was glad to remove the blindfold and move to the next room

The Third Room

I tied my cock and balls as tight as I could stand. Rolled a 4. 4 times I dropped the toilet seat on my cock, 4 times on my cock and balls. I was aching and feeling bruised very quickly.

My next roll was a 2. I swatted my ass cheeks hard, 6 on each cheek.

My next roll was a 1 (thankfully), so I applied 2 clamps, one to my cock, one to my balls. Then I rolled a 5, by the end of the 5 mins the clamps had cut off some circulation so I had the pleasure of removing them then the pain as the blood rushed back in. My cock and balls were aching badly by now.

I rolled again, 6. Double it twice, and slapped my cock head 24 times as hard as I could. It was tender and throbbing and red when I was finished.

The Fourth Room

I rolled a 3. The longest, most painful 3 mins of my life, the sandpaper removed skin from my already sore cockhead.

Next roll was 5, I flipped over and groaned as my raw cockhead rubbed on the carpet. The large dildo spread my ass wide and was very tight as it slide all the way in and out. 10 mins later my ass is burning, my cockhead has been rubbing on the carpet and feels very very raw.

The Fifth Room

I rolled a 3. The flexing challenge wasn’t as bad as I feared, I started to hope this dare was going to ease up!

I rolled a 6. 6 edges with a sore, red raw cock was agony and ecstasy!

The Sixth Room

I rolled a 4, the first ice cube felt nice but quickly started to ache, the other 3 slide in easily and a reall deep dull ache inside me.

Dipping down into the bowl, my cock screamed in pain then was numb after the 2 mins. My balls now have a throbbing dull ache that kept going after I removed from the ice bowl. I’m getting tired, this is all so much and so humiliating. But I keep going.

I rolled a 1. The first 5 mins was messy, the melted ice water dribbling out, the last 5 and it was all gone, replaced by a burning that no amount of lube helped with, I can feel the gape of my ass now.

The Final Room

Rolled a 5. 20 minutes of face fucking and throat gagging. I’m covered in spit and drool, my eyes are leaking too and it’s hard to breath throughout this task. I have never felt so used and humiliated. The huge dildo I have is almost too much for my mouth, I don’t know if my ass will take it.

The candlewax is almost a welcome relief, something different to focus on. The heat and sharp sting catch my breath!

I tie my cock and balls tight again, the blood in my cockhead makes the rawness throb and ache so so bad.

Oh god, the toothpaste on my red raw cockhead is agony, instantly it starts to sting and burn, my crotch feels like it’s throbbing and swollen and raw.

The final section. 3, 6, 1, 1, 4, 5, 6, 2, 5, 6.

I had to use toothpaste as lube. My ass is gaping so much the huge dildo almost just slides in. I also reapplied to my cock and balls as well during one of the rolls. My ass and cock and balls are in agony, I can feel tears rolling down my face. I so want to finish this dare, I keep going, begging for the third 6. Final I get it.

I cum so so so hard and it’s absolute agony, my cock screams in pain it feels like the cum is made of acid. The candlewax is almost too much, I lie there covered in my own ass, wax, toothpaste, lube, spit and tears. I need to shower but can’t move. Destroyed.

I have never ever completed a long dare like this one. I don’t know what kept me going through it.

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 02:52 PM   #19
Switchable

For those of you asking for a sequel, I wrote a spiritual successor here. It is gender neutral as per requests in this thread.

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Enter my Fantasy Dungeon if you dare.

Become a prisoner in a cruel land.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:46 AM   #20
CampingFun19
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait to try this. I will do a report when I do this.
My Breast are 32C. My weight is 168 and height is 5'6. I have brown hair and eyes. My hair is too my shoulders.
CampingFun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:46 PM   #21
Toned
Distinguished Member

If someone rolls for me I will do this and post report, may even do few pictures if someone wants to play game of something first to win some.

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toned for this post:
Old 06-01-2016, 03:57 PM   #22
Nightmaze
Account Banned

Love the creativity you put into this! Well done!

Dislikes- piss, pain, spanking

Limits- public, friends, family, extreme pain

My ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319317
Nightmaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, fantasy, pain, role play, toys