Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2021, 06:45 PM   #436
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Well she's going to need some ICE to start that begging
On the plus side; it's a great excuse to pay down some of the ICE debt.

BTW, the only time limit on my offer is that you need to take advantage of it before my whims decide to use my M*ODIFICATION on something else: so feel free to take your time on it.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:46 PM   #437
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Sounds like an udder chilling event with ICE

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:47 PM   #438
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Plus, even if I give Lola exactly what she wants; we still have plenty of time to pile on the ICE

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #439
SirD
getDare Succubus

I'm getting chills thinking about all that ICE

Old 01-19-2021, 06:52 PM   #440
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
My first thought is the bolded words above .

The m*dification ideas thus far have been purely theory at this point; I'll let you know when if I'm actually adding anything. Essentially I was talking about something similar to the ED*E rule each day to the keyword you payed of the most that day. In practice, I think that would be terribly unbalanced as a rule; so I'm not actually considering it.

Speaking of considering; you make a very attractive offer.

How about this: make a V*ICE recording with your proposal and you begging me to accept it; where you can only speak while your breasts are submerged in ICE water. If I like what I hear; I'm inclined to grant your request.

Also, keep in mind that, unless I end up feeling extremely generous, you are probably only getting 1 mercy m*dification from me; so be sure to use it well.
The word modification is not a keyword, so I didn't break any rules. Let me know if you would like to contest my decision to not count that as a mistake. Next time I'm ready to submerge, I'll move my recording equipment into the kitchen and get the recording done for you.

I appreciate your consideration and the warning that you will only be merciful once. Bunny doesn't need too much mercy, so a modification that still allows for her to be toyed with and buried deep for a few months seems appropriate (or longer if the denial date is somehow pushed out.)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:57 PM   #441
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
The word modification is not a keyword, so I didn't break any rules. Let me know if you would like to contest my decision to not count that as a mistake. Next time I'm ready to submerge, I'll move my recording equipment into the kitchen and get the recording done for you.

I appreciate your consideration and the warning that you will only be merciful once. Bunny doesn't need too much mercy, so a modification that still allows for her to be toyed with and buried deep for a few months seems appropriate (or longer if the denial date is somehow pushed out.)
You are technically correct

Also, by my rough count, you are currently netting about 8 minutes of progress on the ICE keyword for today; even with all of us ganging up on it.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 07:04 PM   #442
SirD
getDare Succubus

I feel like she needs more ICE

Old 01-19-2021, 07:05 PM   #443
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Is that a hint I shouldn't worry as much as I should and shouldn't beg for that rule change?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 07:06 PM   #444
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Is that a hint I shouldn't worry as much as I should and shouldn't beg for that rule change?
Just trying to be fair. You need to decide if it is an offer worth making.

ICE

Edit: also, unless you can explain to me how the bolded selection above makes sense, I'm included to suggest you made a mistake in that post.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 07:09 PM   #445
SirD
getDare Succubus

I'll just sit back and munch on some ICE chips.

Old 01-19-2021, 07:10 PM   #446
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Mmmh, I'm shivering just thinking about ICE chips.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 07:11 PM   #447
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Just trying to be fair. You need to decide if it is an offer worth making.

ICE

Edit: also, unless you can explain to me how the bolded selection above makes sense, I'm included to suggest you made a mistake in that post.
Ugh. That is certainly a mistake. Why are you so good at catching my mistakes??? +1 to all at the next calculation.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-19-2021, 07:15 PM   #448
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Ugh. That is certainly a mistake. Why are you so good at catching my mistakes??? +1 to all at the next calculation.
Because catching your mistakes is EVIL.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-19-2021, 07:23 PM   #449
SirD
getDare Succubus

Just stopping in for some more ICE

Old 01-19-2021, 07:24 PM   #450
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Just stopping in for some more ICE
Your ICE is appreciated. I think we are on pace to beat Bunny in todays race.

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture