Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #211
subangel17
Account Banned

Default Hi....again

Hey guys, I just joined and wanted to say hi. My name is Tara and have been curious/interested in d/s for a little while now. I actually have a family member in d/s. My Aunt is submissive to my Uncle and thats kinda what always got me both really curious and now interested in it myself. I found this site just searching through google and saw a lot of interesting things on here.

I havnt told anyone about my interests, and I'm 17 and know the rules are I cant look for a master/mistress until im 18. So until then I'm just hoping I can meet some cool people, become friends with them. Learn some new things and maybe one day find an owner of my own.

Few things about me is that I love my friends and family, love being outdoors. Especially on the beach, swimming, or shopping at the mall. I dont party too much but when I do I can get a little wild lol. I have 2 siblings an older sister and a younger. And I'm currently a junior in HS and work p/t in retail. I dont really know what else to say. Thanks!
xoxox Tara
subangel17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:50 AM   #212
TheMime
Baby Member

So, as you can probably tell by my meagre post count, I'm new here. I finally decided to join after a few weeks of lurking.

Anyway, I prefer to be called Mime on here. I'm nineteen and Australian. I'm currently a first year university student and I absolutely love my course. My interests are reading (I'm a complete bookworm), writing, music, history and movies. So if you have any of the same interests and feel like chatting, please PM me. =]

Why I'm here: I joined GetDare because I'm interesting in exploring my submissive side. I'm pretty much inexperienced in that area though, so I'm still working out my likes/dislikes/limits.

Please do not contact me if you want photos/webcam.
TheMime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #213
candysub18

Default hellooo

hey everyone, just stopping in to say hello. This is my first post and had actually discovered this site by accident. Looks like a nice site so far and pretty interesting. Hoping to meet some new friends and see where it goes. Thanks!
candysub18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #214
sweet dave

Smile hi

Hello, Everyone,
My name is David. I was a get dare user but left due to too much young people asking to be slaves and lack of monitoring so i saw alot of improvements and decided to return and have been glad ever since. Depp and chloe and Manbearpig are doing an excellent job so i wanted to say hi and glad to be back
sweet dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #215
doctorwho29
Account Banned

Hi everybody! I just joined today and thought I'd introduce myself. First of all I am a Christian but can be pretty laid back. I like reading, writing stories, surfing the web...oh just check my profile. lol Anyway I came here mostly out of curiosity and hope to have fun with it. I don't know what my dare limits are but I'll let you know if we hit them lol.

Last edited by doctorwho29; 07-05-2011 at 12:14 PM.
doctorwho29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:38 AM   #216
Nicki

Hi, I'm Nicki, I'm 18 from the UK. Since my first game at a sleepover, I've always enjoyed Truth or Dare, and so I decided to join this site. I look forward to being here!

Likes: Nudity, masturbation, semi-public, mess, body writing
Dislikes: Anal, extreme public, family, ice, scat, permanent
Nicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:39 AM   #217
wedgiedude19025
Account Banned

Default hey

hey guys im a dude who likes dares i'll do anything
wedgiedude19025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:14 AM   #218
frankg

Hi all noowbie too like the thrill and excitement of sexy fun with the wife but nothing OTT and hoping to share some tricks and thrills with some of you too. I consider myself naughty not nasty, and I like making the dares not being subject to them - I know a weeeeeeeed. Oh well, just thought I should say Hi !!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #219
intoxicated

Hey E/everyone.

I found getDare over a 2 months ago but due to RL being really busy i didn't have time to register and get on properly

So today i had the time to actually register.

So just saying hi and hope i can be part of the community that has been built up on here..

/me smiles and waves
Old 07-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #220
bodacious
Distinguished Member

I've been here for a while, lol (all over the forums but never on anything else). I actually don't remember how I stumbled across this site, but it's made this summer interesting, to say the least. If you want to know more about me just ask, if my signature doesn't say it all.

Oh, and I like how the first response was in 2005, mentioning MySpace and whatnot. How the world has changed
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #221
Sophiesaur
Account Banned

Hey everyone, i'm Sophiesaur. =]
I joined up because I like to play TorD with my college friends, just looking for a chat and maybe a few dares, you can find me in the chatroom if you want to talk to me. =]
Old 07-31-2011, 09:43 AM   #222
97jamie
Baby Member

Send a message via MSN to 97jamie
Default hi :)

hi everyone, i'm jamie. just thought i'd say hi.

i'm here to read and chat about stuff which i've often thought about but not acted on yet.
97jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:36 PM   #223
usemewfriends2
Baby Member

Eye New here and not alltogether sure what to say.

I am Jay, 57, great health, truck driver working for myself. I'm seeking a mistress, can't go into details here but basicly want to be a sex slut slave to a pretty mistress and her friends... Being a driver keeps me out of the picture a lot and I end up every where and any where so its is hard to extend this life style. But I will retire very well off in the long run if I live that long. This is a very dangerous occupation. Would be nice to set up a net work of Mistresses but that has not happened yet. Probibly won't too. Any way, that is my story. I love sex and hardly ever get any. Every one of us has to pay a price in life, guess this one is mine. I am from NC and TX. I cover the entire west and mid west states along with the southern east coast states. I don't like the upper east coast. Too many people in too little an area. I like some BDSM, kink,dirty and so on. Getting too descriptive I think. Haller at me!
usemewfriends2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:44 AM   #224
XxxMistress
Account Banned

Heart Well Hello ..

I thought It's too late to introduce myself, But after seeing Rachie's post I relised it's not.

Anyway ..

I'm Sleepy atm, Oh sorry ..I'm Liza. A Chick [well a Transsexual] BUT I bet you won't tell the difference =] , 20 years old .. Pretty wild, Found this site by accident .. (Didn't know ToD before being here).

& LOVED IT!

I'm here to waste time (at least I used to think so). But now i made Really good friends & we <3 each other .

Well i can say that 30% of my interest would go for S&M or D&S relationships.
& 20% would go for making new friends.
& 50% would go for Keeping my friends & <3 them more :3.

Music is my life,I play guitar,Sing in shower,write stupid songs & laugh at it!
My addiction in Music = Addiction in Mini skirts, JS!

P.s I SERIOUSLY don't know why some people taking a negative attitude against me, for no reason. I'm harmless TRY ME XD.

Thnx for reading xx

XxxMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:46 AM   #225
Abaddon

Default Greetings

I have just stumbled on this forum, and think that it is a wonderful idea. While I am here mainly for the Slave/Master section, I think the truth and dares are a wonderful thing to host on a forum.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Greetings", and to seek out any potentials. I am a digital Master, or what I like to call an Ethereal Deviant and I am looking for slaves who are little bit more into a spot of fantasy to support their relationship with their master. I am not one to jump in with sexual demands immediately, but instead wish to build/probe the imagination through story, role-play and poetic verse.

However, I am no fluffy bunny Master. All my fetishes and my ideals are rooted in the darker fantasies. I completely respect everyone's limits and only wish to allow slaves to enjoy themselves in a safe, yet dark environment.

I require potential slaves to be in contact every day and have access to at least two of the following:

- A good quality digital camera.
- A webcam.
- Microphone.

I am also here to make lots of friends though. I hope to have some fun in the other aspects of the forum. Feel free to PM me any questions about a potential Slave arrangement. I have been looking after slaves for a while now, so I hope to have some nice relationships here as well.

Yours,
Abaddon.

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - Scottish Proverb
"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction