Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-25-2019, 06:46 AM   #1
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Default Giving Sadistic Dares to Those Who are Brave. Dare to Ask?

Putting a pause on taking requests until i am caught up.

For a limited time I will be giving out customized dares to those who ask! Lately I have been in a very sadistic mood and my mind devious mind has been in overdrive so I thought I might put it to good use!

If you would like a dare please make sure to include any limits, or if you want it to be specifically centered around a certain toy or kink. I will do my best to give you a task right away but please be patient if I am unable to get back to you right away for we all have lives of our own.

If you are daring enough to ask please make sure to include the following....

Do you want a short or long dare?

What level of dare would you like?

Easy: your dare will be centered around your likes

Challenging: your dare will include a mix of likes and dislikes

Cruel: allow my sadistic little mind to roam free and center a dare almost completely around your dislikes...

Any thing else you would like to tell me. IF you would like to center your dare around a particular thing or kink, if you have toys that you would like to use in this. Feel free to also tell me why you want this, I would love to know.

If you would like the dare over PM include that as well or else I will give them here.

I do fully expect a detailed report in a timely manner! if I do not get one and you do not provide me with a legitimate excuse you will receive no more dares from me. you may do this over PM or in the thread if you wish.

So who is daring enough to be first ....

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits

Last edited by AngelicSinner; 05-26-2019 at 01:53 PM.
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 05-25-2019, 06:47 AM   #2
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Can I have a long cruel one heheh

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:50 AM   #3
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Can I have a long one? Easy, challenging or cruel is up to you and how you're feeling

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 08:47 AM   #4
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Default Subboyj dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Can I have a long one? Easy, challenging or cruel is up to you and how you're feeling
To my dear subboyj,

I did a bit of a challenging dare for you, but I mostly centered myself around your likes.
Before you start you must feel the urge to pee. So as you enjoy pet play, we are going to mainly focus on that aspect so your going to be a good little doggy for me and you are not allowed to stand during the dare unless otherwise specified.
For this dare you will need the following: your medium plug, ball gag, and your bullet vibe.

Okay little pup here is your dare,

Doggy’s are always licking things, so you are no different. Get your medium plug and start licking it. Make sure to get it nice and wet. Once nice and wet insert the plug slowly into your ass. Take your time, focus on the feel of it filling you, stretching you, invading you. Now that it’s in and you are nice and filled, we are going to have a bit more fun with that ass of yours. You are to spank your little doggy butt 50 times on each cheek. The only noises you are allowed to make are growls, howls, whimpers and barks for dogs are not smart enough to speak. You must at least let out a bark every ten spanks. By the end you should be wiggling that red doggy bum in the air.

Now for some fun doggy. Take your hand and slowly start stroking yourself for 3 minutes. Make yourself nice and hard. Up and down, slowly, feel every movement. Gripping yourself firmly unable to resist going faster. Drops of precum beading from the tip as your breathing speeds up. Now doggy stop when the time has gone off. Then I want you to take your bullet vibe and turn it on. Lightly place it against the tip of your aching shaft. And just hold it there. Hold it there for 3 more minutes and feel the vibrations against your sensitive tip. No moving it no matter how sensitive you are. And absolutely no cumming. That’s an order and good dogs obey.

Aww my poor puppy. The timer has gone off, but I noticed you were a bit to noisy. You don’t want to be a bad dog and wake the neighbors do you boy? I didn’t think so. I’m sorry to do this pup but you need to be buzzled. Insert your ball gag. And don’t worry if you drool. We understand that’s what dogs do.

Okay puppy since I was mean and muzzled you ill be nice and let you pee puppy, would you like that? Crawl naked to the bathroom (I am not aware of your living situation so if you must put clothes on and walk you may but as soon as you enter the bathroom and close the door strip naked and go back to all fours ) and I then want you to get in your shower or tub because doggy’s cant use the toilet. You can now pee but you must do it like all male dogs, lift one leg and pee. Like a dog would on a fire hydrant. Good doggy. Feel a bit better now? But look at the mess you have made! Im disappointed in you pup. Don’t you know you have to be careful when you have no grass to absorb it? Shame. Well lets remove your muzzle. Take it out and clean up your mess. Bend your head down and stick that red ass up in the air. Sick that tongue out and start lapping up the remains of your pee. Savor the taste my pup. Enjoy it. You’re a disgusting little puppy for doing this but I am proud of you. Once you are done crawl back to your room. Do not get anything to drink. I want that taste to stay in your mouth.

I really am proud of you puppy for coming this far. So I think I will let you cum now. But we all know doggys do not use their paws to cum. And there is no female dog around, so you’ll have to make do by humping something. This is how you must cum. No hands allowed other than to steady yourself. Come on puppy I know you can do this. I know you want to feel that delicious orgasm over take you. Be a good doggy and cum for me.

(If you are unable to you must edge three times with your hand before you cum)

The dare is now over and you may now remove the plug and get something to drink if you like. Stay hydrated and relax.

21/Straight Female/ Sub

The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 05-27-2019, 09:02 AM   #5
Drockett

I would love one sir short or up to a hour long your choice
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 07:51 PM   #6
SubmissiveOrange

Could I have a long, cruel one, please?

PM Dares and Rules, Please!

KIK: tomtheharper

Kinks: Light anal, bathroom control, cumming, overstimulation, BDSM, cumplay, extreme RP, FINE WITH ANYTHING OUTSIDE LIMITS/DISLIKES

Limits: Gay/Bi (fine with male dom though), bathroom play, extreme pain, involving others

Dislikes: Hard anal, CD, denial

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/1MLRE

SubmissiveOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:50 AM   #7
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy_Meow View Post
Can I have a long cruel one heheh
Of course you may my little kitten. Do you happen to have any specific dislikes, if not i will use my imagination? I will begin working on your dare momentarily and will have it to you by the end of the day.

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 05-25-2019, 07:07 AM   #8
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Of course you may my little kitten. Do you happen to have any specific dislikes, if not i will use my imagination? I will begin working on your dare momentarily and will have it to you by the end of the day.
Please use your imagination since my dislikes i likento keep hidden only my gf knows them

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-25-2019, 07:09 AM   #9
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy_Meow View Post
Please use your imagination since my dislikes i likento keep hidden only my gf knows them
Of course, i will do my best. Just when i give it to you please inform me if you are not comfortable doing something. I will of course respect your limits as well my little kitten

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 05-25-2019, 07:18 AM   #10
schwansexy

Can i get a cruel long dare?

Likes: spanking, hidden public, public, exposure, crossdressing, taking pics and vids

My Limits: big toys anal, scat, extreme cbt

kik: schwansexy

Control my Day at my public calendar http://teamup.com/ks56aa6fb58f9e65b7/
schwansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:23 AM   #11
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Of course, i will do my best. Just when i give it to you please inform me if you are not comfortable doing something. I will of course respect your limits as well my little kitten
Oh my god every reply you give me makes me blush, of course I will tell you if I’m not comfortable sir

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-25-2019, 06:52 AM   #12
ScotishTwink

I would like a long easy dare please
ScotishTwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:57 AM   #13
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Of course you may, i will have yours to you by the end of the day as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotishTwink View Post
Yes you may, i can be nice and give you an easy one. i will also try to give you yours by the end of the day.

My mind is already spinning with ideas for the two of you

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 05-25-2019, 07:08 AM   #14
ScotishTwink

Yes you may, i can be nice and give you an easy one. i will also try to give you yours by the end of the day.

My mind is already spinning with ideas for the two of you
[/QUOTE]
Can't wait, more sadistic the better
ScotishTwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:45 PM   #15
Phoenix713

I'm going to be helping AngelicSinner with getting these processed since she's a bit busy as of late. I'll be starting with ScottishTwink and go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotishTwink View Post
Long and easy eh? Since you enjoy orgasm denial and edging, I dare you to slowly get yourself to the edge, really work it and feel it building up. Hold that edge as long as you can, then when you feel like you're about to cook, stop. Wait until it's almost all the way gone, then start again, this time just a little faster and hold the edge just a little bit longer. Repeat this process five times.

When you're finished, wait twenty four hours and then you may cum.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Phoenix713 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk