Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-17-2019, 03:30 PM   #1
NeedTrainer

Male 36/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

36/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello Sirs. There are several things I'm looking for, though two mainly. But when I thought about it, they both boil down to: Discipline. I need someone who is able to take me from me, to the next level. Or, perhaps, a lower level.

What am I specifically looking for? (1) I want my hole to be well stretched. If you stroke that hole, it should feel welcoming and invite you in, and it should send shudders up my spine. It should be able to accommodate whatever you want to put in (within reason), including a fist -- over 3" wide, but still feel tight to a normal dick. I've recently realized that it's a primary sexual organ, but I've been sadly neglecting it. (2) I want to be a lean-ish muscular guy. Think high school football size rather than bodybuilder, so not hugely muscled but also not insanely lean, more of a jock-like body. I'm about 5' 7.5", so I think 190 lbs at 10ish% bodyfat is an obtainable goal. I am currently overweight, so don't be expecting a twink or lean guy when we start.

Thing is, I have many anal toys, dildos and butt plugs, including one that is more than 3" across. I've just lacked the personal discipline to use them in a way that will get me to my goal.

Thing is, I have a good fitness plan (I think), I have equipment at home, and I think I know what I need to do. I've just lacked the personal discipline to really stick with it, and excuses are plentiful.

The primary excuse is work, especially travel. I have a high-stress job, I work long hours (though mostly from home when not traveling, so I could be at my desk naked on a dildo), and I travel a lot. At the time of writing this ad, I'm in week 6 / trip 6 of 9 trips in 9 weeks. After August 11, I'm finally home for 2.5 months solid, so that'll be nice.

But that's why I said I think what this really boils down to is that I need discipline. So, if you're into that sort of power exchange where you control what and when your slave works out, you monitor his food, you control his hole/manhole/pussy/boypussy (whatever you want to call it, it turns me on!) and work to really stretch it out, please consider messaging me -- post here, send me a PM, or message me on Kik (nhobuddy). Happy to go so far as needing to have a daily plan approved by or set by you with, of course, reporting requirements. I realize you might be into some additional things, but those two really need to be near the top.

As a side note, an extra kink would be if you happen to really be a personal trainer or an army guy, or perhaps even a frat president. You have those trouble clients at the gym and you need to vent your frustration on a guy and push them harder than a client would allow, and punish their hole while you're at it. Or you've experience with discipline and military training and know how to get what you want. Or you have that pledge that you're going to put through the ringer in ways you couldn't legally do at school.

Those just happen to be an added kink of mine -- I'm not looking to do "role play" here if that's not you, and it's perfectly find if you're "just" a Master looking to impose His discipline on a slave boy.

Last edited by NeedTrainer; 07-17-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk