Dislikes:
Pain - Scat - Blood - Friends/family finding stuff out
ccpanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 02:40 AM   #17
Brattylola

Default Yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
I use fetlife to keep track of my local events (got a very active local kink community), keep up with the friends I've made at those events are up to, and join discussion groups. It's Facebook for kinky people

But I personally only find it useful if you're involved in your local community, which I strongly recommend you do
Yeh like the other one that connection the first one im not sure tho seem like theres nevee events where i live sadly bit its not really common w kinks etc here either so
Kinks/fetishes(likes) Wedgies, bondage , spankings, bdsm, nipple play, ice play, anal, insertion, orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, roleplaying, pee holding can be fine depends tho and more im exploring
Limits: scat, gore, vore, public, pics and vids
Brattylola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 12:06 AM   #18
Just_a_subguy

I have a fetlife account, haven't had much come from it though so far unfortunately. I can provide a link to it if anyone is interested

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 03:10 PM   #19
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to find IRL partners for most of the my time here, hence I am in the weird situation of having a lot of experience online, but none IRL ( ) That may change soon (well, relatively, like within the next couple years) how good is Fet for a (real-life) newbie getting in on the kink scene and maybe eventually finding a partner. I'm assuming going to munches and BDSM parties would help with that?
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:39 PM   #20
norwegian_babygirl

im on fetlife.
i usually use it to post photos of myself. but also to meet up with and chat with others in the community.
and to see if there is events nearby, but i dont go on those much

BDSM test result

My monthly Onlyfans

My free Onlyfans

LIKES,DISLIKES AND LIMITS:

TOYS I OWN:

feel free to add me on kik: norwegian_babygirl99
norwegian_babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#fetlife