Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Any Gender - RECEIVING ORAL

I give all credit for this idea to Butterfly as reading her post gave me the following idea so thanks for the inspiration.

This thread is where we want to hear details about the most amazing oral you have ever received. As much details about the technique as possible. Preparations, everything.

So guys receiving blowjobs and girls getting eaten out. Do not post anything about giving oral nor the before and after of receiving oral until after explaining your post first. Comment however you want afterwards so people don't have to read comments, etc once they realize the story is over.

The whole point of this is to hear what people have found amazing for anyone giving oral to actually learn and try.

So people that have not received oral several times or more, please don't post your experiences.

So hopefully those that want to give amazing oral will learn some ideas from the stories in this thread.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.

Last edited by natethegreat; 04-03-2018 at 02:07 PM.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:05 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

From soft, she started licking my balls all around, no hands at all for about a minute. She then started focusing on the base of my cock where is meets the balls, going back and fourth, starting to make it super sloppy. She slowly licks my cock in a short up and down motion around the sides and bottom of my shaft, slowly working her way to the tip. She then took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked as far as she could a few times before working her way back down my cock to my balls licking as she made her way up. She repeated that pattern once more and told me to not look down. She worked back up to the tip and then she started deepthroating me like 10 or 12 strokes, then quickly licking up and down the bottom of my shaft to the base really quickly and then another 10 or 12 strokes of deepthroating. She did this a couple times before i ended up looking down. She wasnt deepthroating me at all. She had the base so sloppy that she was stroking my cock while insync with her sucking about only a 1/4 of my dick. I blew my load right there and she kept sucking and swallowed it all and kept sucking until I told her to stop. She stopped for a moment, licking her lips and then licked me for another minute and I was sparkling clean.

I did ask her afterwards if she said she doesnt deepthroat. She actually only ever sucked the tip of my dick, a bit more then the head of my penis. The rest was hand.

So this is a great tip because had I not looked down, I would have never known she didn't deepthroat. I have a small cock and she was first girl that couldn't take my whole cock, but gave me the best blowjob ever.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk