Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2024, 12:04 AM   #76
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Aww another person joining the denial fun I see! Welcome to the club.. well... unlike you, I am almost finished.
You won't be so lucky because I can keep my eyes on a thread for a loooong time if I want

You can thank Leland for inviting me, have fun with some more edges :P

Kik: AnonRK.GD
Temporarily free from Leland's grasp
Achievements:
Surpassed pee drinking master Leland
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnonRK for this post:
Old 04-09-2024, 12:32 AM   #77

Please explain why you are not caged. You can get flat cages too.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 05:01 AM   #78
luzifell
getDare King

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171020 View Post
Please explain why you are not caged. You can get flat cages too.
tried wearing cages.. for medical reasons im not comfortable to share this sadly isnt an option for me.

My orgasms are the property of Leland.

started a thread to keep me denied... please help:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433781

Achievments
Made Leland beg for begging
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 06:05 AM   #79
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

They also dont make a cage small enough to hold his little nub! It slips out of the holes made to allow normal cocks to get some air!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 07:32 AM   #80
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

In that case we will just have to make sure he won't be able to use that little nub again for the forseeable future!

Achievements:
Old 04-09-2024, 09:44 AM   #81
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
I will of course do my nightly edging assignments... maybe skip a day or 2 just to really drive me into wet dreams of me face fucking a certain horny kitten till I cream...

please... just 1 tiny mercy... please no talk about me tickling you! I have a massive thing for tying up cute soft ticklish things and tormenting you till you squirm out of your skin.. especially those soft wrinkly soles of yours...
WAAAH this is bad, this is very bad!

I thought that making you edge more and more was a torture and the rule of multiplying the missed edges was something to fear, but you want to exploit it to... make even more edges to do!? Is this opposite day? Did I get everything wrong? Should I deny you even the edges? Was I the victim all along inside your twisted game?

Think, kitty, think! I need to understand, I must offer you what you said you don't want and see if you'll take it...

+1 edge before reading...

Spoiler:
SURPRISE! Let me explain you why I'm naked and tied to the bed... it's because I'm smart! You said that my cuty wrinkly tiny feet are too much for you and so you don't even want to start to imagine tickling me, so let's see if it's true or not. I tied my legs to the foot of the bed and now that you are here I'll close those handcuffs around the head of the bed... *CLICK* Done! I'm at the mercy of your eleven fingers meow! :3

Choose! You can poke and rub my soles with your peenie and make me laugh from the weird tickles and edge many times this way. This is what you meant when you said you'd love to tickle me, right? But this is also what you want to avoid because you like it too much! Then use that key to free me and I'll be kinder than usual while I edge you today! I know I'm right and you'll untie me right meow!

- If you are a good boy and free the bound kitty, edge 2 times with long slow faps inbetween.
THE END!
- If you surrender to your edging desires, +3 edges then keep reading:

Spoiler:
What? You want to edge using me like that? I thought you had more discipline and self control, you dog in heat. I promised it so go ahead and poke and rub my soles with your sticky meaty feather...

+5 sole edges: the palms of your hands are now my sole feet (kitty magic is weird). Edge only by using your palms to rub your weenie and to polish its mushroom head. Keep the fingers straight forward.

Waaah you're really doing it, this feeling is weird, and when you pass on that spot is kind of ticklish and you make me clench my feet... I guess I'm more weak to tickles than I thought... hurry up... waaah, I can feel your weird finger slowly tracing and following every single wrinkle... is it over? Did you finish your edges? WHAT? You are still holding the first one?
Ok that's was more... intense than expected... Now my feet are all wet of sweat and precum and so they are getting even more wrinkly... you should follow the rule and lick them clean, untie me and then we'll work on your self control!

- If you obey like the horny restrained doggo you are, you untie the powerless kitty and play 3 edges with her!
THE END :3
- If you relinquish your humanity and turn yourself into Wigglesnatch the Ticklemonger, the most vile and feared Demon of Hell, have 1 guinness edge (hold at least 20 secs) then keep reading:

Spoiler:
...well? What are you waiting for? And why are you looking at me transfixed like that? Why so serious? You're scaring me! ...yes, I know... to prove my point I said that you could tickle me and I stand to my words! I'm a kitten of honor! And you did it, right? ...you want more? But... but... hey, wait, those are your real fingeeers Waaaaah! That's too much, too sudden, too strong! Take a break, stahp, pleaseee! No nooo both soles noooooOOO wahahahahaaa AAAkjashsfr4rfv WFAaWF69!?!?!?&%

+3 maniacal edges

"The poor kitten was abused for a very long time, forced to laugh and scream with all the might of her little lungs. Every second felt like hours, with almost no time to take a breath between the uncontrollable reactions to the overwhelming waves of stimulation. She couldn't even beg properly, able to spit out no more than a distorted word or two between the hysterical laughs. Heck! She couldn't even think anymore! Her pleaseee and stahppp and ohmygah were more than ignored: the tickle monster couldn't stop even if it wanted to. It edged itself and tickled her virgin soles at the same time and stopped thinking too. He started to edge even without touching itself! And the screams and begs had the only effect of increasing its arousal and nastiness, like a hungry wolf aroused by the squeaky pleads of its prey between its claws. The Luzifoul teased and tickled every inch of her naked body... it was restless, desperate almost... it gently attacked her tender tiny nipples, her sensitive smooth armpits, her untrained and wet pinky pussy... there was no mercy. And it kept returning to her oversimulated soles over and over again, they were its favourite part forcing from her the most hilarious sounds and reactions! She could only emit inhuman sounds and wiggle and arch her body and pull her bounds without a moment to rest... every muscle engaged and tired in the futile attempt to discharge the electric current running through every inch of her young and now red and hot body shining with sweat. She lost all control and attempts to resist to resist, crying rivers of tears of joy and madness, drooling and spitting and pissing herself without even being aware of it. Her rolling eyes lost the ability to focus, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. The cute, little, pure kitty was mercilessly transformed into a blob of squealing edging meat, a mess of bodily fluids everywhere. The ticklemonger was drooling and laughing and screaming and edging too in a twisted display of empathy and affection..."

+3 edges of madness

"After an eternity the horny demon slowed down... was he finally tired? No, he went all-in for the grand finale: tickling every weak spot he discovered with all his skill and precision, faster and faster, while edging itself at the same time, faster and faster, forgetting any moderation and self control! The speed and intensity raised beyond any reason... they were trapped in a vicious fractal of pain and pleasure. Lost all brakes and hopes, the kitty exploded in a tickle orgasm originating from every cell of her skin... even luzi fell beyond the forbidden edge and exploded with the same impossible orgasm!"

+1 uncontrollable edge ending in the best illegal orgasm ever. Worth it!

"Some says that the demon almost drowned her with its copious thick nut cream, but we have no witnesses to confirm that. And then it fell on the ground exhausted and depleted, finally fulfilled for the first time in eons. The culprit was later captured by the Heaven police and sentenced to jail for eternity in the deepest ring of Denial Hell. The kitten was rescued and taken to the Tickle-No-More Rehab Center. But she escaped leaving only cryptic writings on the walls, like REVENGE, COOMIN4U, ORIGIN STORY and THIS POST ADDS 100 EDGES. Her whereabouts are unknown."

The angel finished writing his report, he proofread it, often shaking his head in disbelief, then left the scene with the papers in his hands to archive them... hopefully forever.

+1 post-nut clarity edge then continue:

Spoiler:
EPILOGUE

Somewhere on the mountains, sunrise.

I see it now... it was sooo simple! This is what you wanted! ...to face your thrills but you couldn't do it alone so you used me to abuse yourself, you sadistic masochist! But no, there's more... I squirmed for the pain and pleasure of your tickles exactly like you squirmed for the pleasure and pain of my edges and denial... this was your twisted idea of a fair kink relationship all along. We broke and rebuilt each other and now we are the same... So be it, I'll deny you what you want until you'll beg for it! and then I'll give it to you again and again until you'll beg me to stop! And this time it will all be fur real! NYAHAHAHAaaaaah!

The kitten walked without hesitations out of the woods. The fierce look in her eyes seemed unfit for such a cute and playful creature.

NEW RULE: every now and then I may revoke your permission to edge so if you want to complete the ones you receive you better beg here in a convincing way and with good reasons! Not a big deal because anyone on getdare can reply and give you back your permission to edge. Maybe they'll give it for free, maybe not... and if you skip your nightly edges because of this rule, you'll be happy to know that they multiply x3 the next day as intended. Thanks to my sis StealthyKitten for the idea!

And... guess what? Your permission to edge is now... REVOKED! ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Etc

Achievements
Owning Luzifell's orgasms furever!
Jokingly denied Footlover for 5 years!
Turned little AnonRK into a piss slut!

Last edited by Leland; 04-09-2024 at 10:38 AM.
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 12:40 PM   #82
luzifell
getDare King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
WAAAH this is bad, this is very bad!

I thought that making you edge more and more was a torture and the rule of multiplying the missed edges was something to fear, but you want to exploit it to... make even more edges to do!? Is this opposite day? Did I get everything wrong? Should I deny you even the edges? Was I the victim all along inside your twisted game?

Think, kitty, think! I need to understand, I must offer you what you said you don't want and see if you'll take it...

+1 edge before reading...

Spoiler:
SURPRISE! Let me explain you why I'm naked and tied to the bed... it's because I'm smart! You said that my cuty wrinkly tiny feet are too much for you and so you don't even want to start to imagine tickling me, so let's see if it's true or not. I tied my legs to the foot of the bed and now that you are here I'll close those handcuffs around the head of the bed... *CLICK* Done! I'm at the mercy of your eleven fingers meow! :3

Choose! You can poke and rub my soles with your peenie and make me laugh from the weird tickles and edge many times this way. This is what you meant when you said you'd love to tickle me, right? But this is also what you want to avoid because you like it too much! Then use that key to free me and I'll be kinder than usual while I edge you today! I know I'm right and you'll untie me right meow!

- If you are a good boy and free the bound kitty, edge 2 times with long slow faps inbetween.
THE END!
- If you surrender to your edging desires, +3 edges then keep reading:

Spoiler:
What? You want to edge using me like that? I thought you had more discipline and self control, you dog in heat. I promised it so go ahead and poke and rub my soles with your sticky meaty feather...

+5 sole edges: the palms of your hands are now my sole feet (kitty magic is weird). Edge only by using your palms to rub your weenie and to polish its mushroom head. Keep the fingers straight forward.

Waaah you're really doing it, this feeling is weird, and when you pass on that spot is kind of ticklish and you make me clench my feet... I guess I'm more weak to tickles than I thought... hurry up... waaah, I can feel your weird finger slowly tracing and following every single wrinkle... is it over? Did you finish your edges? WHAT? You are still holding the first one?
Ok that's was more... intense than expected... Now my feet are all wet of sweat and precum and so they are getting even more wrinkly... you should follow the rule and lick them clean, untie me and then we'll work on your self control!

- If you obey like the horny restrained doggo you are, you untie the powerless kitty and play 3 edges with her!
THE END :3
- If you relinquish your humanity and turn yourself into Wigglesnatch the Ticklemonger, the most vile and feared Demon of Hell, have 1 guinness edge (hold at least 20 secs) then keep reading:

Spoiler:
...well? What are you waiting for? And why are you looking at me transfixed like that? Why so serious? You're scaring me! ...yes, I know... to prove my point I said that you could tickle me and I stand to my words! I'm a kitten of honor! And you did it, right? ...you want more? But... but... hey, wait, those are your real fingeeers Waaaaah! That's too much, too sudden, too strong! Take a break, stahp, pleaseee! No nooo both soles noooooOOO wahahahahaaa AAAkjashsfr4rfv WFAaWF69!?!?!?&%

+3 maniacal edges

"The poor kitten was abused for a very long time, forced to laugh and scream with all the might of her little lungs. Every second felt like hours, with almost no time to take a breath between the uncontrollable reactions to the overwhelming waves of stimulation. She couldn't even beg properly, able to spit out no more than a distorted word or two between the hysterical laughs. Heck! She couldn't even think anymore! Her pleaseee and stahppp and ohmygah were more than ignored: the tickle monster couldn't stop even if it wanted to. It edged itself and tickled her virgin soles at the same time and stopped thinking too. He started to edge even without touching itself! And the screams and begs had the only effect of increasing its arousal and nastiness, like a hungry wolf aroused by the squeaky pleads of its prey between its claws. The Luzifoul teased and tickled every inch of her naked body... it was restless, desperate almost... it gently attacked her tender tiny nipples, her sensitive smooth armpits, her untrained and wet pinky pussy... there was no mercy. And it kept returning to her oversimulated soles over and over again, they were its favourite part forcing from her the most hilarious sounds and reactions! She could only emit inhuman sounds and wiggle and arch her body and pull her bounds without a moment to rest... every muscle engaged and tired in the futile attempt to discharge the electric current running through every inch of her young and now red and hot body shining with sweat. She lost all control and attempts to resist to resist, crying rivers of tears of joy and madness, drooling and spitting and pissing herself without even being aware of it. Her rolling eyes lost the ability to focus, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. The cute, little, pure kitty was mercilessly transformed into a blob of squealing edging meat, a mess of bodily fluids everywhere. The ticklemonger was drooling and laughing and screaming and edging too in a twisted display of empathy and affection..."

+3 edges of madness

"After an eternity the horny demon slowed down... was he finally tired? No, he went all-in for the grand finale: tickling every weak spot he discovered with all his skill and precision, faster and faster, while edging itself at the same time, faster and faster, forgetting any moderation and self control! The speed and intensity raised beyond any reason... they were trapped in a vicious fractal of pain and pleasure. Lost all brakes and hopes, the kitty exploded in a tickle orgasm originating from every cell of her skin... even luzi fell beyond the forbidden edge and exploded with the same impossible orgasm!"

+1 uncontrollable edge ending in the best illegal orgasm ever. Worth it!

"Some says that the demon almost drowned her with its copious thick nut cream, but we have no witnesses to confirm that. And then it fell on the ground exhausted and depleted, finally fulfilled for the first time in eons. The culprit was later captured by the Heaven police and sentenced to jail for eternity in the deepest ring of Denial Hell. The kitten was rescued and taken to the Tickle-No-More Rehab Center. But she escaped leaving only cryptic writings on the walls, like REVENGE, COOMIN4U, ORIGIN STORY and THIS POST ADDS 100 EDGES. Her whereabouts are unknown."

The angel finished writing his report, he proofread it, often shaking his head in disbelief, then left the scene with the papers in his hands to archive them... hopefully forever.

+1 post-nut clarity edge then continue:

Spoiler:
EPILOGUE

Somewhere on the mountains, sunrise.

I see it now... it was sooo simple! This is what you wanted! ...to face your thrills but you couldn't do it alone so you used me to abuse yourself, you sadistic masochist! But no, there's more... I squirmed for the pain and pleasure of your tickles exactly like you squirmed for the pleasure and pain of my edges and denial... this was your twisted idea of a fair kink relationship all along. We broke and rebuilt each other and now we are the same... So be it, I'll deny you what you want until you'll beg for it! and then I'll give it to you again and again until you'll beg me to stop! And this time it will all be fur real! NYAHAHAHAaaaaah!

The kitten walked without hesitations out of the woods. The fierce look in her eyes seemed unfit for such a cute and playful creature.

NEW RULE: every now and then I may revoke your permission to edge so if you want to complete the ones you receive you better beg here in a convincing way and with good reasons! Not a big deal because anyone on getdare can reply and give you back your permission to edge. Maybe they'll give it for free, maybe not... and if you skip your nightly edges because of this rule, you'll be happy to know that they multiply x3 the next day as intended. Thanks to my sis StealthyKitten for the idea!

And... guess what? Your permission to edge is now... REVOKED! ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

it is official you killed me... the madness edged killed me and the afterwords revived me...
and then I saw the new rule and cried...

please please please let me edge again after reading this I need to read it againa nd edge more please anyone give me permission to edge my stupid little beta boy-cock!!!

Achievments
Old 04-09-2024, 01:10 PM   #83
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
it is official you killed me... the madness edged killed me and the afterwords revived me...

please please please let me edge again after reading this I need to read it againa nd edge more please anyone give me permission to edge my stupid little beta boy-cock!!!
Hmmm I will only allow you to edge again if you can do it without touching your useless little cock at all. You are ONLY allowed to read that story to edge. No touching, no humping, nothing. Just reading.

I'm sure you can do it since your little nub is a useless little thing anyway

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 09:57 AM   #84
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:

Nooo luzi is dead! ç_ç

Rest In Pieces, my sweet chained prince... My intent was positive and innocent: I just wanted to make you nut without permission! And I failed... forgive me plssss

I'm amazed that StealthyKitten was able to understand what you were asking for with your confused babbling of a beg! You didn't explained what was happening because you didn't even imagine that probably no one would read that story until the very end where there was the new rule and it's explanation! But Kittens are always amazing and wise and 3 steps forward so be very extremely grateful to her!

If you were able to edge the way she said, then you already gained back the right to edge normally. Otherwise I'm giving it you back right now in the hope that this will revive you!

+3 normal edges because kitten's wrists hurt... no, not from the handcuffs, but from writing the masterpiece so kitten needs to nap!

Achievements
Old 04-10-2024, 11:51 PM   #85
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Oh I'm very sorry, I have been away for far too long, even giving luzi a chance for a ruined orgasm! I hope I was in time to prevent something like that!

Achievements:
Old 04-11-2024, 08:16 AM   #86
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
Oh I'm very sorry, I have been away for far too long, even giving luzi a chance for a ruined orgasm! I hope I was in time to prevent something like that!
Oh no it is happening again!

Achievements:
Old 04-11-2024, 08:35 AM   #87
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
Oh no it is happening again!
No worries! *pets anon*

The rules of the thread are a bit outdated because shortly after starting it, the not-so-smart-anymore luzi gave me total control over his orgasms, so even if the thread allows him to indulge in the most sinful act of self-love, he still can't do it without my permission... not even ruined ones...

This doens't mean that posting here is useless: every teasing post adds 2 edges and I'd love to revamp the rules to make posting here more engaging and entertaining. Maybe also using the total number of posts in some unkind way...

Right now I'm just worried that luzi really died in the first ever recorded case of a post-edge of madness clarity shock!

Achievements
Old 04-11-2024, 01:47 PM   #88
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Oh yeah that would be really bad, who else would we torment if he has died, I already have it bad enough with your main focus on luzi :P

Achievements:
Old 04-11-2024, 03:10 PM   #89
Leland
getDare Devil

Even if a mindgasm killed luzi, the secondary brain in the head of his pinky stick will wake up and take control and he'll be back, stronger and hornier than before. So worry more about yourself and change your avatar into something cute... the more I look at that ugly thing, the more I want to bully it away...

Achievements
Old 04-12-2024, 02:56 AM   #90
luzifell
getDare King

not quite dead but soooo horny... please I need to cum!
please I will be good please just let me cum!
Im already dead and in tease hell!!

Achievments

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation