Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2023, 12:35 PM   #46
testovaci6607

By thw way, after you finish your dares, write a report here :-)

There are a few more to keep you busy

New dare:
For this dare you are going to be a tied sexy maid. Wear a short dress, ideally as close to the maid costume as possible (take a look at Google images) and high heels. No bra & panties. Tie your hands in front of you and clean your room thoroughly (vacuum, dust, mop the floor, fold the clothes, change bed sheets etc.). While doing the dare, you may not relax (watching TV etc.), touch yourself, undress your clothes or take off your shoes. If you need to pause for a little while, you may kneel on the floor but not sit. If you are brave, edge yourself, wipe your juices with your clean panties, put them in your mouth and tape your mouth shut with duct tape.

New dare:
One day without bra. Pick a day when you will be mostly out of your home and with other people. You cannot wear a bra (or anything similar including bikinis or shirts with built-in bras) from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep not even for one second - if you do, the dare is over and you may try again different day. If you need to cover yourself, wear a sweatshirt or find another way. Cover yourself mostly when it's needed - it's also forbidden to stay covered all day - the purpose of this dare is to expose yourself a bit (is it a public?);-)
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 04:32 PM   #47
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
Please I'm begging you everyone please forgive me for not completing all my edges as promised. So to make up for it please give me a task to complete
I see no one has given you a punishment for this yet so here you go.

Since you came when you still had 18 edges to go, for the next 18 hours (only hours you’re alone in your apartment count) you will follow these rules:

The only piece of clothing you may wear is your new corset
You can only move by crawling (except you may stand if you need to reach things, cook, etc)
At all times, including while sleeping, you must be bound with the rope you just got in some way (hands or ankles tied together, crotch rope, tying you to furniture, used as a gag, etc). Make sure to look up safe bondage knots that won’t tighten themselves and have a release ready when doing this.

Open this spoiler at the start of the 18th hour of your punishment.
Spoiler:

You have 1 hour, starting now, to do as many of the 18 remaining edges as you can, in whatever way you want. Snap a rubber band once against each thigh and once against each tit after each edge. Once the hour is over, you are denied for 1 day per edge you still haven’t done. If you accidentally cum again, you can’t attempt any more edges and your denial time is doubled. It's also doubled if you looked at this spoiler before you were supposed to:).

Also do you have finals to do still? Do you need some... encouragement to do well on them? If so, how many do you have to take and what were your grades on your last set of finals?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 06:35 AM   #48
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Seems like i will be wearing very little clothing then
I look at it from a different angle. How about if you set yourself a daily amount of required study? Then you are not allowed to wear any clothes at all till the day's study is complete.

If you have to go out to classes then the 'day' can start immediately you return.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:11 AM   #49
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
Yes, let's give you one new rule for the celebration.

For next week you may only orgasm if you have achieved significant work progress with your school work. If you did not make it, roll a dice. If you roll 1-2, no orgasm for you today. If you roll 3-6, you may orgasm but only if you put clothespins on your nipple for a whole time (max 15 mins).

Also there are two more dares:

1) Write SLUT just above your pussy and keep it for two days straight.

2) Tie your hands to a heating pipe or similar fixed object for one hour. Make sure you have no items to pass the time (book, phone, TV etc.). Also make sure that you cannot see any clock - use the alarm clock to find out that the time limit has passed. Imagine that you are waiting for your master to come home. Absolutely no touching.

Important: Make sure you can get out in case something happens (fire etc.).
Thanks for the new dares heres the long awaited report:
As for the new rule, since exams are coming up i have to study quite a lot. So, I was allowed to orgasm every day so far. Lucky me.
And for the new dares: i still have slut written over my pussy in big letters and 2 days ago i tied myself to a heating pipe as commanded and watched the naughty videos you requested. All the moaning had me very on edge and I desperately wanted to touch myself but couldn't.
I hope you enjoy this little update
Xoxo uni girl

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Uni girl for this post:
Old 12-12-2023, 10:14 AM   #50
Uni girl

Quote:

New dare:
For this dare you are going to be a tied sexy maid. Wear a short dress, ideally as close to the maid costume as possible (take a look at Google images) and high heels. No bra & panties. Tie your hands in front of you and clean your room thoroughly (vacuum, dust, mop the floor, fold the clothes, change bed sheets etc.). While doing the dare, you may not relax (watching TV etc.), touch yourself, undress your clothes or take off your shoes. If you need to pause for a little while, you may kneel on the floor but not sit. If you are brave, edge yourself, wipe your juices with your clean panties, put them in your mouth and tape your mouth shut with duct tape.

New dare:
One day without bra. Pick a day when you will be mostly out of your home and with other people. You cannot wear a bra (or anything similar including bikinis or shirts with built-in bras) from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep not even for one second - if you do, the dare is over and you may try again different day. If you need to cover yourself, wear a sweatshirt or find another way. Cover yourself mostly when it's needed - it's also forbidden to stay covered all day - the purpose of this dare is to expose yourself a bit (is it a public?);-)
Thank you. The first dare i will definitely be able to do. I only have to look for an outfit that works. And for the second dare, is it okay if i wear a tight fitted thin shirt (without bra of course) when going out?

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 12-12-2023, 10:17 AM   #51
Uni girl

Default General info

I will be quite busy the next few weeks so i it might take me more time to complete all these new dares. But I'll try to please you all and get it done. Since this thread got quite big, I might also forget about some dares. If there's anything you really want me to do, feel free to just send a quick reminder

Old 12-12-2023, 10:22 AM   #52
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I see no one has given you a punishment for this yet so here you go.

Since you came when you still had 18 edges to go, for the next 18 hours (only hours you’re alone in your apartment count) you will follow these rules:

The only piece of clothing you may wear is your new corset
You can only move by crawling (except you may stand if you need to reach things, cook, etc)
At all times, including while sleeping, you must be bound with the rope you just got in some way (hands or ankles tied together, crotch rope, tying you to furniture, used as a gag, etc). Make sure to look up safe bondage knots that won’t tighten themselves and have a release ready when doing this.

Open this spoiler at the start of the 18th hour of your punishment.
Spoiler:

You have 1 hour, starting now, to do as many of the 18 remaining edges as you can, in whatever way you want. Snap a rubber band once against each thigh and once against each tit after each edge. Once the hour is over, you are denied for 1 day per edge you still haven’t done. If you accidentally cum again, you can’t attempt any more edges and your denial time is doubled. It's also doubled if you looked at this spoiler before you were supposed to:).

Also do you have finals to do still? Do you need some... encouragement to do well on them? If so, how many do you have to take and what were your grades on your last set of finals?
Well unfortunately i saw the spoiler when trying to reply and just couldn't hold myself back from reading it. I am not sure when I will have the time to start with this but no worries I will complete it.
Yes i am in desperate need of encouragement. I still have 7 finals left and I don't remember my grades from last time

Old 12-12-2023, 12:03 PM   #53
Uni girl

Default Maid update

Quote:

New dare:

New dare:
As promised this good little maid cleaned her whole apartment. I decided to wear a black miniskirt and a white T-shirt with puffy sleeves and over that my new black under-bust corset. Of course as requested no underwear or bra so my nipples are very visible through the white shirt. I tied my hands to the front with a white scarf did my house work like that. Also i wore black knee high heel boots with this outfit. And of course put my panties in my mouth (however I didn't have any tape to put over it)
Do I get a reward for my good work?

Old 12-12-2023, 02:15 PM   #54
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well unfortunately i saw the spoiler when trying to reply and just couldn't hold myself back from reading it. I am not sure when I will have the time to start with this but no worries I will complete it.
Yes i am in desperate need of encouragement. I still have 7 finals left and I don't remember my grades from last time
Oops, double denial then. You don't have to do all 18 hours at once, you can just start counting whenever you're alone, then pause when you're not alone at home anymore. You should get started as soon as possible, you're meant to just be following the punishment rules in the background while you live your life.

For the finals encouragement, is there anything in your likes that wouldn't make a good punishment for a bad grade because you'd enjoy it too much? Things that you dislike but will do as a punishment? There will be some rewards for good grades too.

Old 12-14-2023, 09:18 AM   #55
testovaci6607

Good. Did you enjoy all the dares? Anything particular you would like to add?

As a reward for the maid task, watch a lesbian video where two girls share one ball gag. Play with yourself and orgasm. Imagine you are one of the girls and explain how it makes you feel.
https://bondagevalley.cc/watch/miche...14d07d8f3.html

Considering the question with white shirt to no-bra task - yes, of course you may wear this one. Write a report from the day including funny stories or your feelings with this task.

Let's try some more things to try:

New dare - bigger bust
Pick a day where you would be mostly outside your home. As an opposite to no-bra day try a day with bigger boobs. In the morning put on a bra where your boobs looks the biggest and try to fill it with socks or anything similar as much as you can to look credibly. You can also borrow bra from someone else with bigger bust or buy a new one if you want to. Wear it without any pauses until bedtime and imagine, how it would feel to have bigger boobs. Wear some rather tight clothes which would also make your boobs looks bigger. Try not to cover yourself with sweatshirt.

New dare
For next four days everytime you are on the toilet (in the cubicle, not the whole bathroom) you must lift your shirt & bra (if you have any) and have your boobs on display. You must tightly squeeze both of your nipples for 5 secs for each time you forget as a forfeit. Write a report afterwards about your feelings about this dare.

Last edited by testovaci6607; 12-15-2023 at 10:09 AM.
The following user says Thank You to testovaci6607 for this post:
Old 12-14-2023, 02:19 PM   #56
testovaci6607

New dare:
Have an orgasm without touching your pussy by your hands.

New dare:
Try to have an orgasm without touching your pussy at all. You may touch or use any toys anywhere else on your body.
The following user says Thank You to testovaci6607 for this post:
Old 12-14-2023, 03:09 PM   #57
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

OK here's the list of encouragements to do well on your finals! Let me know if it's unrealistic for you, I've just taken my best guesses at what would make acceptable and motivating punishments for you and I've based it on getting As being achievable and Ds or Fs being really unlikely. Some are kind of vague because I don't know what you'd see as crossing a limit. I've set it up so that generally, how many poor grades you get decides how long the punishment lasts and the lowest grade you get decides how severe the punishment is.

For EVERY A you get on a final, reduce your denial by one day (if you’re not denied when you get your grades back you can save this up to use on any future denial you get)
For every B you get on a final, you lose the right to sleep in your bed for one day and must go without panties for one day
For every C you get on a final, you are denied for one day and must go without panties wearing either a skirt or leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.
For every D you get on a final, you are denied for one week and must wear no panties, no bra, and either a short skirt or tight leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.
For every F you get on a final, you are denied for one month

Clothing days count separately for each grade, for instance if you get two Bs and one D you must spend two days without panties wearing whatever else you want and a third day following the full clothing rules for D.

If ALL your grades are A- or better, write “Got straight As without fucking any profs. Smart girl!” on yourself.

If you get AT LEAST 1 grade = this or lower:
B+: At your first opportunity after seeing your grades, you must write “Should’ve fucked my prof for a better grade” on yourself. Get naked and stand in the corner for 20 minutes. Spend the first 10 minutes reflecting on how you could have done better. Spend the second 10 minutes thinking about the punishment to come.
B: You must sleep naked for as long as your sleep punishment lasts.
B-: All of the above, and you must cover yourself with only a single sheet while your sleep punishment lasts.
C+: All of the above, and before starting your corner time, write “I won’t get anywhere with just a [your lowest grade], until I do better my only use is my slutty fuckholes” on yourself. You can write it wherever you want but it must be visible at all times when you are alone. Keep it on yourself for at least a week and recite it aloud at least once a day.
C: All of the above, and apply whichever rule you would like least: You must edge at least three times per day as long as your denial lasts or you cannot touch your pussy as long as your denial lasts. You must sleep on a hard floor during your sleep punishment.
C-: All of the above, and you must spank yourself until you can’t take it anymore before bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D+: All of the above, and you must use no covers or pillows during your sleep punishment
D: All of the above, and you must slap your tits until you can’t take it anymore before you go to bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D-: All of the above, and you must put toothpaste on your clit before you go to sleep during your sleep punishment.
F: All of the above, and you must slap your pussy until you can’t take it anymore each night as long as your sleep punishment lasts

Let me know what you think, and post again once you've seen your grades!

Old 12-17-2023, 03:09 AM   #58
testovaci6607

Quote:
OK here's the list of encouragements to do well on your finals! Let me know if it's unrealistic for you, I've just taken my best guesses at what would make acceptable and motivating punishments for you and I've based it on getting As being achievable and Ds or Fs being really unlikely. Some are kind of vague because I don't know what you'd see as crossing a limit. I've set it up so that generally, how many poor grades you get decides how long the punishment lasts and the lowest grade you get decides how severe the punishment is.

For EVERY A you get on a final, reduce your denial by one day (if you’re not denied when you get your grades back you can save this up to use on any future denial you get)
For every B you get on a final, you lose the right to sleep in your bed for one day and must go without panties for one day
For every C you get on a final, you are denied for one day and must go without panties wearing either a skirt or leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.
For every D you get on a final, you are denied for one week and must wear no panties, no bra, and either a short skirt or tight leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.

Clothing days count separately for each grade, for instance if you get two Bs and one D you must spend two days without panties wearing whatever else you want and a third day following the full clothing rules for D.

If ALL your grades are A- or better, write “Got straight As without fucking any profs. Smart girl!” on yourself.

B+: At your first opportunity after seeing your grades, you must write “Should’ve fucked my prof for a better grade” on yourself. Get naked and stand in the corner for 20 minutes. Spend the first 10 minutes reflecting on how you could have done better. Spend the second 10 minutes thinking about the punishment to come.
B-: All of the above, and you must cover yourself with only a single sheet while your sleep punishment lasts.
C+: All of the above, and before starting your corner time, write “I won’t get anywhere with just a [your lowest grade], until I do better my only use is my slutty fuckholes” on yourself. You can write it wherever you want but it must be visible at all times when you are alone. Keep it on yourself for at least a week and recite it aloud at least once a day.
C: All of the above, and apply whichever rule you would like least: You must edge at least three times per day as long as your denial lasts or you cannot touch your pussy as long as your denial lasts. You must sleep on a hard floor during your sleep punishment.
C-: All of the above, and you must spank yourself until you can’t take it anymore before bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D+: All of the above, and you must use no covers or pillows during your sleep punishment
D: All of the above, and you must slap your tits until you can’t take it anymore before you go to bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D-: All of the above, and you must put toothpaste on your clit before you go to sleep during your sleep punishment.
F: All of the above, and you must slap your pussy until you can’t take it anymore each night as long as your sleep punishment lasts

I think that for F should be added something special and humiliating. How about something like this - go to a club, find a stranger who is interested in you but you don't like him that much and give him a blowjob somewhere in private. The less you know him the better. While sucking him think about your bad grades which led you to such a situation. To keep you humiliated and to prevent you from going further with him write DUMB WHORE on your belly and STRANGERS ARE WELCOME above your pussy before you go to the club.

If it is not within your limits you can forget about this dare This one is quite hard...

Last edited by testovaci6607; 12-17-2023 at 04:34 AM.
Old 12-17-2023, 02:20 PM   #59
Uni girl

Quote:

Thank you it sounds like quite a lot of punishments. I will probably get my grades around January/february

Old 12-17-2023, 02:32 PM   #60
Uni girl

Quote:

New dare:

New dare:
I completed the second dare on friday and decided to wear a thin tight white shirt with no bra underneath to uni. It was pretty cold that day so my nipples were hard most of the time and i could feel people staring at them

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, dice dare, home alone bored, student