Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-28-2023, 10:56 AM   #4291
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
I hope you will put your dress back on now.
You'll be pleased to know that the dress is back on now. I'm going out to meet some friends soon, and I think I might keep it on. Despite all the things I got up to while wearing it, it isn't in too bad a state. It's still a touch damp from my saliva, but that should dry soon. It's also slightly crumpled in places, but it'll do.

It'll serve as a constant and humiliating reminder of what it witnessed just a while earlier. Along with my aching clit and super sensitive nipples, the thought of wearing it while out is keeping me right on the edge of subspace, despite the long cold shower I took to calm down!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 07-28-2023, 11:04 AM   #4292
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Oh, and:

Anal August
Spanktember
Oral October
Nipples November
Degradation December?

I'm getting REALLY excited by this, and what each month could potentially entail. Would love to hear some thoughts!

Themed sessions obviously, but maybe we could even use themed add-threads for some/all of the months?

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 08-18-2023, 02:13 AM   #4293
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Work and personal life have conspired to ensure that Anal August is flying by at record speed

However, I should have some free time for a proper session at around 1.30pm UK time. I am REALLY desperate to be used for getDare's entertainment!

In fact, I have an hour and 1t mins free right now - in case anyone wants some Friday morning amusement, feel free to throw some tasks my way...

Some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February 2022 and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May 2022.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium. I am not allowed to ride edges until the end of July.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.

Orgasm Diary

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 08-18-2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old 08-18-2023, 03:19 AM   #4294
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Let's get you warmed up with medium plug untill next anal task. Get it in and out 10 times and then keep inside.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 03:25 AM   #4295
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

hey there pain slut,
It might be too late but then you'll start your afternoon with it:
Ride the "wall" of your bathtube but stay tiptoing so gravity takes it's toll.
place cover clamps on your nipples and if possible weight them with soap and shampoo bottles.
Place a peg on your clit hood and another one on your clit.
Rub your pussy on the tube till you edge 3 times. Ride the last one, it seems you are allowed again, right?
And keep your hands in your back or over your head.
Enjoy

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 03:28 AM   #4296
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Let's get you warmed up with medium plug untill next anal task. Get it in and out 10 times and then keep inside.
Thank you so much, it looked like no one was around to use me this morning!

I fucked my ass with teh medium plug 10 times, it felt so nice. The plug is in me now, and I am clenching on it, trying to extract as much pleasure from it as possible.

Unfortunately I have to go now, but I should hopefully be back in a couple of hours for a proper session.

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 03:36 AM   #4297
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

well, I was here too

just kidding ;P

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 05:26 AM   #4298
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I am now free for the next 2 hours (until 3.30pm UK time) to be used and abused by getDare.

It has been too long since my last session, and I am very eager to please. Note that I am already plugged (with the medium plug), thanks to lani_122's task from a couple of hours ago.

Some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February 2022 and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May 2022.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium. I am not allowed to ride edges until the end of July.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.
5. It is Anal August so tasks focusing on my ass are encouraged.

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 05:28 AM   #4299
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
hey there pain slut,
place cover clamps on your nipples and if possible weight them with soap and shampoo bottles.
Rub your pussy on the tube till you edge 3 times. Ride the last one, it seems you are allowed again, right?
Enjoy
Thank you, I'll start off with this task.

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 05:35 AM   #4300
robr

Hi Ash,

I'd like you to spank your clit with the crop 25 times.
After that fuck your ass with the medium plug 10 times.
Now we go for 50 circles of your clit with the blender.
Fuck that ass 10 times with the medium plug.
25 spanks to that clit with the paddle.
another 10 fucks of your ass with the medium plug.
and another 50 circles with the powder brush.

Enjoy!
Toys: fleshlight, clothpegs, clover clamps, tweezer clamps, alligator clamps, different weights and heavy snap hooks to add to the clamps, rubberbands, rope, paddle, whip, needles, tiger balm, tabasco
robr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 05:47 AM   #4301
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
hey there pain slut,
Enjoy
My nipples aer clamped, stretched downn painfully by a shampoo bottle adn a conditioner bottle hanging from the clamp chainn using a string... myy clit hood adn clit tortured by clothespegs... I've been humping the rim of teh bathtub for several minutess... tryign to get to teh eddge... but I can't oh god for some reason I can't... teh pegs reallyy hurt my clit and teh pain iss not turning to pleasurre... the pegs keep snapping off too adn I haev to keep putting them back onn... teh humpingg is making myy clamped tits swing adn the pain iss excruciatingg... but somehow it iss not yet helpingg me get closer to teh eddge... adn now my toes are really really tired... I don't thinkk this is goingg to workk.. teh pain doesn't wantt to make me eddge today... not yett anyway... I am sorry

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 05:57 AM   #4302
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by robr View Post
Hi Ash,

I'd like you to spank your clit with the crop 25 times.
After that fuck your ass with the medium plug 10 times.
Now we go for 50 circles of your clit with the blender.
Fuck that ass 10 times with the medium plug.
25 spanks to that clit with the paddle.
another 10 fucks of your ass with the medium plug.
and another 50 circles with the powder brush.

Enjoy!
Did thiss teh spanks hurrt my alreaddy sore clit so much adn teh circles were evenn worse... I was whimpering so much from teh need tto tickle my clit instead... fucking my ass between all teh spankign and circling felt great thoughh...

Myy clamped stretchedf tits were in agony throughout... every spank every circle every thrust in my ass made themm swing and brought fresh agony to my poor nipples... until teh string snapped during one of teh spanks adn the bottles hanging from teh chain dropped to the floor... my nipples aer still clamped painfully but no longer being stretched...

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 05:59 AM   #4303
robr

now for your upper body, remove the clover clamps please.
use the paddle to spank each tit 15 times.
after that use the crop and aim for each nipple 7 times.
put one clothpeg on each nipple.
rip the pegs off every 3 minutes, rotate them 90 degrees and put them back on, do that routine at least 10 times. You can ask to stop after you have done 10 times.
while you work your nipples with the clamps use your suctioncup dildo, place it on a door and fuck your ass with it 50 times
Toys: fleshlight, clothpegs, clover clamps, tweezer clamps, alligator clamps, different weights and heavy snap hooks to add to the clamps, rubberbands, rope, paddle, whip, needles, tiger balm, tabasco
robr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 06:01 AM   #4304
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Lets have you take the large plug and slowly tease it into your ass. Once it is in spend a good 5 minutes groping and messaging your ass.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 06:13 AM   #4305
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by robr View Post
now for your upper body, remove the clover clamps please.
use the paddle to spank each tit 15 times.
after that use the crop and aim for each nipple 7 times.
put one clothpeg on each nipple.
rip the pegs off every 3 minutes, rotate them 90 degrees and put them back on, do that routine at least 10 times. You can ask to stop after you have done 10 times.
while you work your nipples with the clamps use your suctioncup dildo, place it on a door and fuck your ass with it 50 times
Removed teh clamps tto a loudd cry of painn... thenn used a wooden spoon tto spank my tits 15 times (I don't have a paddle)... more yelps adn whimpers... thenn teh 7 spanks with teh crop to eachh of my sore nipples... oh god did teh spanks stingg!! Then I put teh pegs onto myy hurting nipples... more whimperingg... removed teh medium plug from my ass... fixed teh suction cup dildo tto my front door adn reversed myy ass onto it... impaling myself fullyy onto teh dildo... myy ass feeling so wonderfullyy full... I fucked teh dildo 50 timesd while myy moans go louder adn louderr.... then pulledf teh pegs off my nipples... moans replaced by a loud cry... adn another whimper as I put themm back onn at a 90 degree angle... the painn suddenly muchh sharper than before...

I haev ripped teh pegs off adn put them back onn at a 90 degree rotation 3 moer times since adn teh painn is increasing exponentiallly each time... pplease please mayy I keep fuckign teh dildo with myy ass in between rotationss??

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk