Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-13-2024, 11:09 PM   #16
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Wow you've posted some great answers here, you're doing very well! I'll add some more questions. And since you've got a thread asking for dares I'll make answering them more interesting: tie pieces of string to your nipple rings and your middle fingers so that the string tugs on your nipple rings as you type!
  1. Your description of yourself in your dare thread sure sounds cute…cute enough that I want to know more. So describe yourself physically in extreme detail (if you’re concerned about being identified you can be less specific about your face). Pay particular attention to your breasts and pussy.
  2. What is the most submissive you’ve ever felt during kink?
  3. What is the most scared you’ve ever felt during kink?
  4. If your owner, as a reward for good behavior, were to let you pick one rule or one task you’re frequently given to never have to follow or do again, what would it be and why?
  5. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Being tied up naked with your hands behind your back and locked to a lightpost in public with the only way out being to beg passerby to release you or with the only way out being to wait for a four hour timer?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 04-13-2024 at 11:47 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:58 AM   #17
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Wow you've posted some great answers here, you're doing very well! I'll add some more questions. And since you've got a thread asking for dares I'll make answering them more interesting: tie pieces of string to your nipple rings and your middle fingers so that the string tugs on your nipple rings as you type!
  1. Your description of yourself in your dare thread sure sounds cute…cute enough that I want to know more. So describe yourself physically in extreme detail (if you’re concerned about being identified you can be less specific about your face). Pay particular attention to your breasts and pussy.
  2. What is the most submissive you’ve ever felt during kink?
  3. What is the most scared you’ve ever felt during kink?
  4. If your owner, as a reward for good behavior, were to let you pick one rule or one task you’re frequently given to never have to follow or do again, what would it be and why?
  5. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Being tied up naked with your hands behind your back and locked to a lightpost in public with the only way out being to beg passerby to release you or with the only way out being to wait for a four hour timer?
Thank you for the clever idea with the strings. I already enjoy answering these messages, but now I'll particularly enjoy answering yours.

1) I am 143cm tall, I have long (just below shoulder length) straight dark brown hair with straight bangs. I wear glasses, they are fairly large and circular with a thin metal frame. I wear exclusively black clothes, always, other than panties, my Owner picked out a very colourful set for me and usually tells me which colour to wear. I have tits that are on the smaller side of C cup and I am in the healthy weight range for my height. I am required to always be clean shaven and have trimmed nails, and recently my Owner has been requiring me to write the word 'slave' right above my cunt every other day or so, so that it never fades. Finally, my Owner has had my nipples pierced. When they were healing we just had some small dumbbells, but since then he has had me graduate to some much larger rings, and I believe he has plans to put in some even larger ones in the future.

2) My Owner and I have tried many things together, and I feel most submissive when he manages to drop me into subspace. It doesn't happen super often, but when it does, I usually don't remember many of the specifics of what happened during. Its very cathartic for me, and I feel relaxed and at home, even if the scene is a particularly difficult one.

3) Well, I have GAD so, being scared isn't something that is unusual for me. The most scared I have ever felt is actually something I did fairly recently. It was a task given to me by someone on here for my month of getdare tasks. I'll be writing about it shortly, but essentially, I had to do some naughty stuff outdoors and it was very scary. My Owner and I talked about it right after and he was surprised I was even willing to do it. I wasn't at first but I thought of a good location for it and just did it without much thought. if I had thought about it too much then I wouldn't have done it.

4) None! I love every single one of my rules. That said, I am required to describe to my Owner in detail everything that I am doing during sessions. e.g. He tells me to play with myself I am supposed to (without him asking) describe the position I choose and how fast I'm going and whatever else may be relevant. The problem I run into with this rule is that, in the heat of the moment, I suck at it. I think, maybe only a handful of times I have actually remembered to do it before he had to remind me, and I feel like when I do do them during the session, they are never up to the standards he would want them to be. Typing all this out makes me realize that it isn't actually the rule I am not into and more my own failings. Out of the moment, obviously, I am capable of being very descriptive.

5) Given that I have social anxiety and am Deaf, having to communicate to people to help me out would be way scarier than just waiting 4 hours.

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!

Last edited by ToiletTasteTester; Today at 12:01 PM.
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk