Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2016, 12:32 PM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 6

After a while Sir returns carrying a big basket with bread and cheese. He sets it down on the table and looks at me for a while. He runs his fingernails over my ass and I shudder. He pulls a little on the rope that runs through my legs, and I groan. He looks at his watch "almost time, everything's ready." He takes a black scarf from his pocket and blindfolds me. I groan again. Now I won't be able to see what goes on.

A while later, I hear the doorbell ring and the door is being opened. I hear my owner greet the visitors and invite them in. I hear a male and a female voice, maybe more that one. I tense. They'll be coming into the room soon...

"Awww what a cute pet you've got, and so nicely secured as well" I hear the woman say. I feel a hand stroke my ass and my back, is it my owner's? Or one of the guests? The male voice says "you haven't exaggerated, this is good decoration for dinner". Sir invites them to sit down and I hear him pour some glasses, with the wine probably.
I lay, silently listening to the chatting and the clinking of glasses. I'm pondering about the view they must have. Suddenly my head is pulled back by my hair and I let out a moan. I feel Sir's hands on me and he gathers my hair up into a ponytail. It's tied up, and then I feel his hands on my ankles. I feel a rope being threaded through the rope there and I feel my ponytail being pulled backwards. Now I can't lower my head anymore, it's secured to my ankles.

After 10 minutes like this, my neck and shoulders are starting to strain from the position I'm in. I moan and groan and i can't stop it. Around me I hear laughing and talking. I hear cutlery scrape over plates. I start to struggle again, but I can't get comfortable. Suddenly I hear a whip crack, and my left buttock stings like hell. "Table decorations aren't supposed to make such noise, it's very distracting for the guests" I hear Sir say. I groan again in frustration, and now the whip lands on my right buttock. Then I feel fingers run over my pussy and I sigh in pleasure. My clit is being massaged thoroughly and I start to feel the beginning of an orgasm again. The room has gone quit and I realise I'm probably being watched by the visitors. I feel my cheeks burn, but I can help enjoying the stimulation. Suddenly the fingers are gone, the crotch rope put back into place. Now the wet fingers are on my face, on my lips, around the ball gag. "You're a horny little slut aren't you?" Sir whispers in my ear. I groan again, my pussy missing the fingers already. They're gone, and I hear the chatting continue. Time seems to fade now. I keep struggling to get comfortable and every now and then I'm being surprised with a slap of the whip.

To my surprise i suddenly feel my hair being freed and my crotch rope untied." My ankles fall down to the table and and I'm grateful for the relief. Then I feel two pairs of strong hands lift me from the table and put me on my feet. Someone holds me upright, for which I'm grateful because my wrists and ankles are still tied together. I hear Sir say "follow me pet" and he grabs both my nipples and pulls me after him. I give a shriek through my gag and I have no choice but to hop after him. I can't see where I'm going with the blindfold on. So I'll just have to trust him. "Time to play some cards" sir declares when we've stopped. "Oh and maybe for some extra entertainment, I'll show you the gift I bought for my pet. But you'll have to be patient. First I need to find a good table for our game."

My arms and ankles are being freed from the rope and I rub my wrists. I want to reach up to remove my blindfold, but I hear Sir's stern voice telling me no. "I do not remember giving you permission to remove it, did I?" I shake my head no and quickly lower my hands. "Get on all fours. Now!" He orders and I obey. "Good, that's our table sorted. Stay still pet and keep your back straight, or you will spoil our game." I'm puzzled by what is going on. I feel several things being placed on my back and someone is shuffling cards from the sound of it.
"Now for the additional entertainment" Sir declares, as I feel him put something on my nipples and on my labia as well. They must be clamps, although they don't really hurt me. After some more fiddling he says "this should be fun, it's voice activated".

Apparently the card game has begun and I feel hands on my back, putting cards down or picking them up. Suddenly, the woman laughs and I feel a hard jolt of electricity shoot through my nipples and my pussy. I feel my muscles spasm involuntary and I cry out from the shock. Immediately another jolt follows. I cry out again and I receive another shock. And then I remember..."it" is voice activated. Meaning that if "it" picks up enough noise, a shock will be delivered! That's what Sir bought in the shop. Some electric unit to torture his pet with! I couldn't help but move when I received the shocks and now I hear them complaining about having to pick all the cards from the floor. Sir says "I told you to stay still didn't I?" This causes another jolt and I try not to cry out, I try to stay still. It's not easy but I manage.

The game has started again and soon they're really starting to get into it. Not so nice for me, because they're starting to get louder and more vocal. I flinch every time I receive a shock. Still I manage to keep my position. "Is it on the highest setting?" Asks the female voice. "Not by far" I hear my owner say loudly. Fuck! Another, more intense shock shoots through my nipples and cunt. I cry out and receive another, more painful shock! I can't keep still anymore and my hands are going towards the clamps. I want this to stop!
Before I can get to them though, I feel my hands being grabbed and they're cuffed behind my back. I'm still on my knees, shoulders and face pressed onto the ground. "You've spoiled our card game now" says Sir. "You're not a very good table are you?" I shake my head no. I'm crying now. "Do you remember me telling you that you'd get punished if you moved?" He asks. I still shake my head, it's not fair! It's impossible to stay still with so many volts going through the most sensitive parts of my body! I hear the voices of the guests asking Sir if maybe he should have mercy on me. But Sir answers them that he knows I'm in pain but that he knows it makes me incredibly horny. To prove his point, he lifts up my tail and spreads my labia. "See, dripping wet." I hear them say "very impressive" and "quite the painslut, isn't she?" "And that's exactly why she needs punishment" says Sir. "She's liking this way too much and she's ruined our game by moving around because of it".

Suddenly I feel a hard slap on my ass. And then a shock! Sir has hit me with a whip or a paddle or something like that. The sound from the slap has set the electric device off. I receive another hard slap and another shock. This one more painful. I cry out and yet another shock goes through me.
I lose track of the number of strokes and shocks I receive. It hurts like hell but it also sends wave after wave of pleasure through me. I end up in some sort of trance. I feel a vibrator being pressed hard against my clit while the strokes and shocks are still coming. The waves keep building and building and then I don't know anything anymore. My whole body just explodes with pleasure over and over again...

When I've regained my wits a little, I notice the shocks have stopped. The handcuffs are off and so is my gag. My head is on Sir's lap and he's stroking my hair. The blindfold is still on and I'm grateful for that. I don't want to return to the present just yet. I feel a glass being pressed against my lips and I drink greedily from the water that's in it. I can hear the guests talking with Sir and complimenting me on being such a brave pet.
For the rest of the evening I'm allowed to stay at my owner's feet, while he feeds me pieces of cheese and sips of wine. I can't see anything of what's going on, but I don't mind. I'm comfortable in my own little post orgasmic world.

When the guests have gone, Sir takes my leash and says "time for bed, little pet". He takes off my blindfold and leads my outside for a pee and then to my blanket next to his bed. I lay down and Sir even gives me an extra pillow. He pats my head and whispers "good girl". And with that I drift off to sleep.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk