Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-17-2024, 02:46 PM   #451
Rb123

Lock your ankle to something so you can't move and then hide the key in a messy container (or multiple messy containers and mix them up)

Now blindfold yourself and you must find the key to release yourself.

This could also be done by locking your hands up for a bigger challenge

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 04:43 PM   #452
MagnumOpus

While blindfolded, you must prepare yourself a sandwich using at least seven ingredients from your fridge, choosing whatever you touch first, whether it be solid or liquid or anything else. If you must use a knife, you may only use a butterknife. Once you’ve put together your sandwich, put it in the microwave for one minute; of course, you can’t see what buttons you’re pressing, so your time might be off, but you shouldn’t stop the microwave until it beeps. Jerk yourself off hard while you wait, but do not cum. Once you’ve edged once and the microwave has beeped, you may take your sandwich out. After taking your sandwich from the microwave, top it off with a fresh load of cum.
Once you’ve eaten every bite of your sandwich, you may remove your blindfold.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:07 AM   #453
Forthehellofit

Roll a 6 sided die. That will be the number of minutes you need to spend naked and blindfolded. Now the trick will be, you need to guess when the time is up. For every second you are off, you need to edge. If you are more than 10 seconds off, you need to edge 10 times and start over again. So if you roll a 3, you need to spend 3 minutes naked and blindfolded. Need to count to 180 sec (3 mins). Say you are 4 seconds off, then you need to edge 4 times and you are done. if you are 11 seconds off, edge 10 times and start over.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 12:20 AM   #454
b5454170

Place one object in each room of your living space, preferably something small-medium that you'll be able to find with not toooo much difficulty. Go about your day as normal until you can't exactly remember where your items are. Strip nude and blindfold yourself. You cannot remove your blindfold until you find all of your items. For added challenge, open your blinds, and walk upright instead of crawling.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

BDSM TEST
MOVIE DENIAL ADD THREAD
b5454170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:08 PM   #455
b5454170

Bumping this thread, has been about a month!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

BDSM TEST
MOVIE DENIAL ADD THREAD
b5454170 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk