Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-28-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
mattdares

Heart Strip Study

So this is my first time ever writing a story, and it probably isn't very good as a result of that, but I wanted to try it out anyway, so I'll put down the first few parts to it and depending on how things are reviewed (whether you like it or not), i may complete the story. This is partly based on reality, although most is made up (I'm sure you will all be able to work out what's real and what's not). I've written about three pages on Word so far, and it's not finished, but probably won't be too long. Anyway, before I get carried away and write a whole story about this story, let's get into the actual story, so here is the first page:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today in my maths lecture an attractive girl came in late and asked if there was anyone sitting in the empty seat next to me. I told her there wasn’t and so she went to take it. As she slid past in front of me to get there, I managed to catch a glimpse of her panties sticking out the top of her jeans, lace. She was tall and slim, a brunette with her hair tied up onto the back of her head, almost French in appearance, and with some kind of European accent. Dressed in jeans, a frilly white top and of course the lace panties. On the back of her blouse was a semi-transparent triangle through which it was clear she didn’t have a bra on.

When the lecture was over we both got up to go and I caught another glimpse of her lace underwear, just peaking through the top of those tight jeans. Walking away she tapped me on the back, her hand warm. “Is this yours?” She asked, holding out my pen. I thanked her and we both walked out onto the main walkway of the university together. It turns out she was studying Chemistry and indeed was originally from France. We made it to the library and soon found ourselves booked into one of the private study rooms. It was then that she introduced me to the idea of strip studying. Together we would attempt the Maths homework questions, and the person to finish the question last would be required to remove an article of clothing. Confirming my suspicion that she was braless, she stated that we were each wearing three items of clothing, however there were 10 questions to complete. As such, it was decided that once one person was stripped naked they would then receive a dare for each question they lost, increasing in difficulty with each dare. Additionally, should we both become nude, each win would earn you the choice between either giving the other a dare, or putting back on an item of clothing.

The game began and I was pleased to win the first question, feeling certain that I would soon get to see the entirety of her underwear. She stood up and in one smooth motion, dropped her jeans and underwear to the ground, quickly stepping out of them and removing the panties before pulling back on the jeans. I was so shocked at the speed with which it all happened that I barely even saw her legs let alone the ultimate prize that lay between them, other than to notice that she had no tan-line and had trimmed her pubic hair into a small landing strip shape. She gave me a quick smirk and threw her underwear onto the table, revealing that they were indeed lace, and very much transparent, making it now obvious as to why she had chosen to keep her jeans instead.

Moving onto the second and third questions, the thought of what she had just done was playing on my mind and distracting me a great deal. Subsequently I lost these two rounds and soon found myself in just my underwear, the one item of clothing I had managed to get off of her. Already I had a raging erection causing a large tent shape in the front of my underwear, much to her amusement. However this amusement quickly turned to dismay when I won the next round and she realised that she must now expose either her breasts or vagina. Hesitantly she removed her top and her bare breasts came into my view for the first time. They were amply sized with perfect little pink nipples. She undid her hair in the hopes it would cover these perfect mounds a bit, but rather it just hung over the top quarter, still revealing a beautiful chest.

Hopefully someone likes it, and if you do, then I will put up some more of what I've got, and try to write some more of it
mattdares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mattdares for this post:
Old 06-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
deltavoyager

It's great so far! Please keep it going!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
mrjd3000

Brilliant so far! Sounds like it could get interesting
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077
Default Great

Keep it going, that has a ton of potential, is it all fiction?
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Interesting idea. Not heard of strip studying before. But only 3 items each to start? There won't be much studying except of each other...LOL
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #6
mattdares

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilo1077 View Post
Keep it going, that has a ton of potential, is it all fiction?
Most of it is fiction, a girl did come into one of my maths lectures, wearing what is described, and she did give me my pen at the end, although we didn't go to the library so anything after that never happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Interesting idea. Not heard of strip studying before. But only 3 items each to start? There won't be much studying except of each other...LOL
strip studying is something i've done occasionally by myself, just to motivate me to keep going. Sometimes i use it as a punishment for getting questions wrong, other times i use it as a reward for finishing a chapter of a textbook or something like that.

I know it won't go for very long, but I wasn't really actually planning on putting it online anywhere, and didn't expect anyone to like it, so it probably won't be a very long story. If I do end up finishing it and people like it I might try and write another story that is a bit longer next time.

Thanks for the positive feedback, i'll put up the next page of it today. I could do the rest of what I have written, but I'm not very good when it comes to being motivated to write, so I need to spread it out to give me time to write the rest of it. Otherwise I would put up half of it today and then you would all have to wait a few weeks, or even months before you got another part.

Dislikes: anal, peeing, family

Limits: scat, messy, illegal, pain, involving others, photos
Old 06-30-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
mattdares

Here is the next part of this story. Hopefully you all continue to like it, and a few more people decide they like it too. Unfortunately this is all I have written so far, so if you want more, you will have to wait for me to work out what happens next and write it. I feel like I should try and give myself a time limit though, so if its not up within a week, I will accept some form of punishment (I don't plan on being punished really, but this should keep me motivated to try and get a bit more done).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This next round had the highest stakes yet. We both knew that the loser would have to reveal all, going completely naked. The question was really hard and we both ended up taking a considerable amount of time on it, the suspense building the entire time. Finally she got the answer and my heart sunk. That is of course, until I noticed that her answer was incorrect and we were both back in the race. Fortunately for me, her error was right at the beginning and she had to begin the question entirely from scratch, while I quickly finished and got the correct answer first. Once again she stood up and this time slowly reached to the front of her jeans, undoing the button and zip, once again revealing the short strip of trimmed hair. Slowly this time she let her jeans slide down her legs onto the ground and she was standing before me completely naked.

I can’t say I’ve had a great deal of experience, but as far as girls that I’ve seen naked go, she is by far the most beautiful. As I described before she had a small landing strip of pubic hair, but other than that she was completely shaven. She must have either shaved that morning or waxed sometime recently because the surrounding skin was perfectly smooth. She twirled around quickly, letting me see her well shaped behind as well, before sitting back down. Unfortunately once she was sitting down my view was largely hidden by the table, but I was still able to see her breasts, perfect and round. Although I was greatly aroused by all of this, I must say I do hold a great appreciation for the female body and the beauty it can hold, not only in a sexual nature. If only people would be willing to let me see their bodies more often, if things like this could happen more often.

She didn’t seem ashamed of her body at all anymore. Unlike when she had to expose her breasts she no longer made any attempts to cover up (partially because the table did it for her, but she no longer seemed at all embarrassed either, and she pulled her hair back giving me a better view of her breasts as well). I was fixated on what parts of her body I could see, but she drew my attention back to the maths, suggesting we move onto the next question. This question was fairly difficult, making me nervous that I wouldn’t be able to get it, however spurred on by what I had just won for getting the last question right, and the knowledge that getting this question right would earn me the right to give her a dare I somehow managed to work it out, and before she did too, thereby winning this round. I’ve never really been very good at giving dares, always making them either ridiculously easy, or just highly unrealistic in a bid to gain something great. In this case I tried to come up with something good, taking some time to think about it (giving me a bit of time to admire her form and feminine beauty). In the end I opted to dare her to let me touch her wherever I wanted for 2 minutes. Like I said before, I don’t have a great amount of experience when it comes to girls so for me this was pretty exciting, although she didn’t seem to fussed, so it was probably one of the easier dares I had thought of.

She stood up and got up on the table, laying herself out in front of me. Once again I was able to see her bottom half and was once again stunned by the sight of her. However I was quickly pulled out of this stupor by her announcing that my time starts now. Starting off lightly I reached out and felt her breasts. They were really soft, a lot softer than I had imagined breasts would feel (ok I’ll admit, when I say little experience I mean no real experience). Unfortunately this fascination at how soft they were led me to spend a lot longer than I had planned feeling her breasts, and before I knew it she was telling me that I only had one minute to go. Suddenly I’m feeling like I should have asked for longer, but too late now. I quickly move to her vagina and am pleased to notice that it is quite wet, I move my fingers around a bit, locating what I believe is her clitoris (like I said I have no experience so I’m not overly sure, but I’m just going to say it is), I have a very quick touch of her pubic hair, which seems to gain more of my attention than I had initially expected, before touching her vagina once more before she announces that the time is up.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #8
shola

This is great! I love the story!

I can't wait till the next part!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #9
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

really good story please write more
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
taw210

I really enjoy this actually! good job(:

not owned but strongly submissive - loves to live up to and exceed expectations

loves: orgasm control, tease/denial, spanking, anal

taw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077

Don't keep us waiting any longer!!!
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #12
mattdares

So it's been over a year since I last touched this. Basically got bored of the story and stopped using this site a bit as well, but just decided to check it out again, and if a lot of you are interested I guess I could attempt to finish this story, let me know.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #13
Thatguyishere

I'm interested in you finishing the story
Master
Wealth: 0
Slaves: lunalux, kindagrrly,Paris Rayne
Pm me "Dress up" and I will wear any female clothing you want for however long you want
Pm me your kik and I'll be your kik slave for a week
Pm me nude and I'll get naked for ten min
Thatguyishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #14
doflodares

hell yea finish the story. it's great so far

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #15