Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2016, 12:57 PM   #1
sweetslut

Female 19/F Bladder/Pee Control

Hello! So I wanted to try something... I really want some bladder control dares!

Here are the guidelines:
  1. You need to tell me how long I need to hold my pee
  2. How much I need to drink (no more than 3 cups an hour)
  3. How to pee (No drinking or public)
  4. If I should do anything after peeing
I will report back to each dare! I will also check this thread every time I need to pee and will do the first dare that I haven't already done. My limits are in my sig and I will keep track of how many I have completed.

Edit: Dares can only last one day maximum.

Dares Completed: 5
Not sure about: Pics
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam

Currently in denial until 1/1/17

Last edited by sweetslut; 07-15-2016 at 09:44 AM.
sweetslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 01:48 PM   #2
corsa198
getDare Addict

Make sure you are fully clothed and then in order of your list:

1 - 4 hours
2 - Hour 1 = 3 cups
Hour 2 = 3 cups
Hour 3 = 3 cups
Hour 4 = 2 cups
3. Fully clothed, indoors
4. Wear your wet clothes for 30 minutes, then get changed - except for your panties which you need to keep on until they dry.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 01:58 PM   #3
WILDGUY

lets start small.
drink the maximum amount you think you can handle.
when you feel the urge to pee wait 20 minutes.
you keep your panties on when you pee
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WILDGUY for this post:
Old 07-13-2016, 02:11 PM   #4
ita
getDare Sweetheart

1) 3 hours

2) 1st hour 2 cups
2nd hour 3 cups
3rd hour 3 cups

3) Wearing your tightest pair of pants.

4) Try to do 25 squats and then wait 10 minutes sitting down. Do another 25 squats and then you're free

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ita for this post:
Old 07-13-2016, 02:23 PM   #5
Varen

If you have a day to spare, I'd love for you to try this

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=267760

But if you're just looking for ones in your format,then :

1: 6 hrs
2. 1 cup/hr
3. Lie on your bed and wrap yourself in your covers with just your panties on and let go.
4. Start rubbing yourself through your panties until you edge, then wrap them over a dildo and bring yourself to orgasm. Put the panties back on and wear them in a bra connection wedgie for an hour.

Last edited by Varen; 07-13-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Varen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Varen for this post:
Old 07-13-2016, 04:04 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetslut View Post
Hello! So I wanted to try something... I really want some bladder control dares!

Here are the guidelines:
  1. You need to tell me how long I need to hold my pee
  2. How much I need to drink (no more than 3 cups an hour)
  3. How to pee (No drinking or public)
  4. If I should do anything after peeing
I will report back to each dare! I will also check this thread every time I need to pee and will do the first dare that I haven't already done. My limits are in my sig and I will keep track of how many I have compleated.
Twice a day allowed only. Noon and midnight for a fortnight. And a pint to drink of whatever you like every 6 am and 6 pm.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:41 PM   #7
sweetslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Make sure you are fully clothed and then in order of your list:

1 - 4 hours
2 - Hour 1 = 3 cups
Hour 2 = 3 cups
Hour 3 = 3 cups
Hour 4 = 2 cups
3. Fully clothed, indoors
4. Wear your wet clothes for 30 minutes, then get changed - except for your panties which you need to keep on until they dry.

Have fun
So I just finished this one 45 minutes ago. By the time I was able to pee I was desperate - I had to go so bad. I was out with friends during most of this dare and I know they noticed. I got home and still had 20 minutes until I could pee so I danced around the house before the alarm went off and I let it flow right where I was standing. My pants were soaked by the time I was finished. My pee had ran all down my legs and everywhere. I left the stoked close on for 30 minutes and then took them off and I am still wearing the soaked panties.
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam

Old 07-14-2016, 12:25 AM   #8
NickeyC

1 5
2 3 cups each hour
3 Golden Shower
4 You can clean yourself up after you orgasm twice. But 1 way has to be humping the tub.

Likes:Spanking, Food Play, Anal, Semi-Public, Pet Play Pee
Limits: Drinking Pee, Poo, Public, Blood, Family, Friends, Pics/Vids, Ass to Mouth

Last edited by NickeyC; 07-14-2016 at 09:37 AM.
NickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NickeyC for this post:
Old 07-14-2016, 08:08 AM   #9
sweetslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDGUY View Post
lets start small.
drink the maximum amount you think you can handle.
when you feel the urge to pee wait 20 minutes.
you keep your panties on when you pee
So I woke up this morning and I really needed to pee. I remembered that I had another task to do so I drank 3 cups of water and waited until the urge was unbearable - then I waited 20 minutes and immedetly peed through my panties.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:25 AM   #10
sweetslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ita View Post
1) 3 hours

2) 1st hour 2 cups
2nd hour 3 cups
3rd hour 3 cups

3) Wearing your tightest pair of pants.

4) Try to do 25 squats and then wait 10 minutes sitting down. Do another 25 squats and then you're free
I started this dare at 8:00 and by the time 11:00 came along I really had to pee.... I almost peed before my time was up. When I did pee it ran all down my legs and I was soaked. I did 25 squats and sat down for 10 minutes... by the time 10 minutes was up my legs were really cold. I did 10 more squats and then took off the white leggings I was wearing.

The following user says Thank You to sweetslut for this post:
Old 07-14-2016, 09:48 AM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Lets try something a little challenging.

You need to tell me how long I need to hold my pee: Six Hours

How much I need to drink (no more than 3 cups an hour): Three Cups Each Hour

How to pee (No drinking or public): This is where the challenge part kicks in.
If you make the time you can pee normally in a toilet.
If however you do not make the time, you must pee where you are fully clothed. The amount of time remaining is then doubled, and that is the amount of time you must remain in your wet clothes.

If I should do anything after peeing: If you make the time, you can orgasm. If you do not make the time, then you have to spank yourself on your ass for each minute you were out by.

An optional. You state you are uncertain about pictures. If you fail take a picture of yourself in your wet clothes, no face, and put it online for us to see. As said, this is OPTIONAL. If you do not want to, then you do not have to.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:52 AM   #12
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Tomorrow its 14 second's only to pee after 14 seconds its panties backin place.
I doubt you will have time to wope and they will probably get wet.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 04:03 PM   #13
July

You need to tell me how long I need to hold my pee: You have to hold your pee for 6 hours
How much I need to drink (no more than 3 cups an hour): at the beginning you have to drink 3 cups, after one hour 2 cups and then 1 cup every half hour.
How to pee (No drinking or public): If you make the time you have to squat 10 times and then you are allowed to use the toilet. If you fail, you have to pee in your clothes and remain in your clothes the amount of hours you held your pee. Additionally you have to do 100 squats.

Toys: rabbit & finger & clit vibrator, anal plug, nipple suckers, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, ice cubes, rubber bands, hanger with binders, ruler, wooden spoon, collar, cuffs, hairbrush, toothbrush, sandpaper, string, kitchen sponge

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96012
I love some teasing tasks/reminders to make me all needy and squirmy

Kik: July_43

kinky, vibe slut
July is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 08:02 PM   #14
sweetslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varen View Post
If you have a day to spare, I'd love for you to try this

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=267760

But if you're just looking for ones in your format,then :

1: 6 hrs
2. 1 cup/hr
3. Lie on your bed and wrap yourself in your covers with just your panties on and let go.
4. Start rubbing yourself through your panties until you edge, then wrap them over a dildo and bring yourself to orgasm. Put the panties back on and wear them in a bra connection wedgie for an hour.
This one was hard. I got 4 hours in before the need to pee really hit me. But I diligently held it for 2 more hours. Once the time was up I went to my room stripped down to my panties and wrapped myself up in my covers and let it go. It felt amazing and my bed was soaked afterwards. Once I finished peeing I rubbed myself to the edge through my panties. I took them off and wrapped them around a hair brush handle (as I don't have a dildo) and brought myself to the edge again (since I'm not allowed to orgasm). The I put the soaked panties back on and put myself in a bra connection wedgie for the next hour. It felt so tight and wet. It was an amazingly hard challenge.

And if I have a spare day I will try the dare you linked.

The following user says Thank You to sweetslut for this post:
Old 07-14-2016, 08:04 PM   #15
sweetslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Twice a day allowed only. Noon and midnight for a fortnight. And a pint to drink of whatever you like every 6 am and 6 pm.
Im sorry. It's only day long dares at the most. Two weeks will interfere with everyone else's challenges.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, dare request, pee control, pee dare