Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2013, 11:00 AM   #46
Happy Me

Traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
You should make yourself a crotch rope that is nice and tight. That is the only thing you can wear at home. You must also wear that to work if you can. Every morning smack your pussy, breasts, and nipples 200 times each. The only thing you can wear at home is a tack bra when you go to bed. And if you feel up to it wear it to work. Also at home you must have degrading words written on your body.
I am not going to do this one and I wanted to explain why, for everyone's benefit.
1. It is too long, and therefore does not allow me to do any other fun dares.
2. I know my crotch rope absolute tolerance is about 8-9 hours, which is nowhere near 2 weeks.
3. The spanking thing is unclear about the implement, I think it probably means to use my hand, but that is not very fun, and that many spanks will hurt my hand!
4. The tack bra thing is probably going to draw blood (I assume), which is in my limits.
5. The body writing one is too vague to be very fun... Oh, except... Maybe I WILL write "poo-poo head" on myself somewhere.

I do appreciate that you took the time to write this, and I am sorry I am not going to do it!

Update: I did write "Poo-poo head" on my belly in orange marker.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-22-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Updated status.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #47
Happy Me

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrk View Post
see how many markers you can fit in your pussy
So, I have a lot to do today and I have to go into work for a bit to meet with my boss, but I was kind-of looking forward to getting the answer to this. Well, plus, it was only going to take a few minutes so I decided to give it a go.

I stuck them in one at a time, and basically alternated between laughing and blushing the entire time. I have never stuck anything in my pussy besides sex toys, penises, and fingers before, so it felt very silly!

Anyway, the markers I have are not the super thick kind, they are fairly slender, and I only own 9. When I got to 5, it was feeling very full, and when I stuck the 6th one in my pussy basically threw one of the other ones out... I mean, I think it jumped out about 6 inches away from my body!
So after that I held them all in (I showed that willful pussy!) and stuck the rest in one at a time. After that it was too tight to stick them in on the side, but I figured out if I stuck them in the middle the slipperyness of the (now wet) markers helped them to slide in against the wishes of my pussy. I got all 9 of my markers in, but gah, my poor pussy was so uncomfortable at that point, and even now it is still sore.

That was also somehow very arousing, even with the giggling and blushing! It was also fun.

Now I am going to go clean off these wet markers!
Old 12-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #48
Happy Me

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
That's my ratio. Thief! You need to be punished for that.

100 smacks to each ass cheek with a belt.
Then, fold a bath towel in half. Hold each end so it's taut, and work the fold between your labia. Now run the entire length of the towel up and back; make sure it's angled to rub your clitty too. Do that 100 times, then rub your raw clit until you orgasm. Think of me while you do it. Enjoy :*

OMG that is so hot. I love the imagery used in the story...blood from her abused ass mixing with cum from her pussy, trickling down...
Why don't you have that one anymore?
So if I change my % to 81%/19%, can I get out of that punishment? It sounds pretty horrible!

Yeah, I find that story very, very arousing... but in real life I stay away from anal for the most part, and my pain tolerance is nowhere near that high. I guess I have had enough experiences between now and then, online and in real life, to replace that fantasy? I mean, I think about people I really know, and things that they actually did to me!
Old 12-22-2013, 01:05 PM   #49
masterrk

do the marker dare again when you are home for the day. See how long you can stand to leave them in. every 30 mins edge once by holding a vibe up against the markers inside you. no cumming. Then do 10 squats. If any fall out slap your tits 10 times each for each one that falls. The trick is to make it tight so they cant fall. you can yse pens or unused pencils if you run out of markers. (if you use pins put or used pencils put the sharp side down for obvious health reasons) you will get a reward if you can last more than 3 hours and an increased reward for ever hour after that. There will be punishment for not lasting 3 hours.
masterrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #50
Happy Me

Heart Update!

My dommy gave me a few tasks for this week too, so I will keep you all updated on this thread about my progress with these.
Also, I can't really do anything that will interfere with these, because, well, he has the power to do whatever he wants to me after these two weeks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut
For each activity you can yourself determine which day it will be!
Peeing
One full day you will only be allowed to pee on even hours, and only within 10 minutes after the hour has passed. (e.g. from 10:00 until 10:10). Failing means trying this again the next day – failure is not an option ;-)
Dishes
Each time you do the dishes after 12 pm you will do this with 2 clothespegs on your nipples each side. For the whole duration
Rope
One day you will wear a karada for 6 hours in a row. You can pick the day yourself obviously. I’d love to see ;-) Have fun!
Panties
On a weekday you will not be wearing ANY panties for 24 hours in total.
Spanks
You can only count the spanks done between 7am in the morning and 10am in the morning for this challenge.
But during this timeslot you have to over the full week complete 1.000 buttspanks with the paddle and 400 clitspanks with the brush. Pick your moments wisely ;-)
Orgasms
You will have to earn them. You can roll a dice each day. If you roll a 3 or a 4 you are allowed to cum. Roll another dice to determine the amount of gspot orgasms. If you’ve rolled a 3 or 4 you are always allowed to have a clit orgasm.
The gspot orgasms don’t come for free, you need to first spank your clit 50 times before each one.
Sleeping
For sleeping you will during 2 nights this week sleep fully spread. One of them you have the bullet inserted and switched on medium.
Photo challenge
Since we will be missing out on the webcam fun, I’ll give you a photo challenge for the next week, at least one photo during this period should include the following keywords: “boobs at work”, “wet”, “red”, “clit” and “Christmas”.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #51
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
If you could have your way with Jane for the day what would you do with her?
Watch movies on the couch, talk, and drink beer. Maybe some loud singing and inappropriate kissing once we got drunk. lol.
That sounds about right I am touched I made it onto the thread. More touched/happy I made it into the top 5 most important things.

I'll have to think of a question - I know so much already it is difficult to think of something.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #52
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by justJane View Post
That sounds about right I am touched I made it onto the thread. More touched/happy I made it into the top 5 most important things.

I'll have to think of a question - I know so much already it is difficult to think of something.
You know more about me than anyone else in the world! If you can think of a question I will be thoroughly impressed.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #53
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

Okay, maybe not the best questions - but I'll ask a few:

1. If you had to eat only one food - a particular dish or item - for one month what would you choose?

2. If you could only listen to one musical artist for one month who would it be?

3. Is there any real person you use for your fantasies, besides your Dom, on a regular basis? a celebrity?

4. If you could only keep one of your sex toys which one would it be?
Old 12-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #54
gtf

So glad you enjoyed the last task

I now have another for you

You are to sit in the shower naked with the lights off windows closed and blinds drawn or better still with a blindfold on

you are to play this music whilst you are there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsOEPwm5PI

Before you enter the shower set the water on cold so it just a slow but constant dripping on to your naked body

you should let the music play once then when it stops remain in position for another 3 minutes

Again I request a full report of how your mind feels during and after
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #55
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

21. Do you prefer sweet or savoury foods?
22. What are your top five T.V series?
23. Are there any songs or pieces of music that make you cry?
24. What is your favoured swimming stroke?
25. What are your go to karaoke songs?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #56
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by justJane View Post
Okay, maybe not the best questions - but I'll ask a few:
1. If you had to eat only one food - a particular dish or item - for one month what would you choose?
Salad! It can be served in so many different ways!
2. If you could only listen to one musical artist for one month who would it be?
Ani DiFranco
3. Is there any real person you use for your fantasies, besides your Dom, on a regular basis? a celebrity?
Nope. I really only think about my dommy!
4. If you could only keep one of your sex toys which one would it be?
Definitely my vibrating purple dildo!

update: Yeah, I am thoroughly impressed that Jane came up with anything, as well as she knows me.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-22-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #57
Happy Me

Joystick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
So glad you enjoyed the last task

I now have another for you

You are to sit in the shower naked with the lights off windows closed and blinds drawn or better still with a blindfold on

you are to play this music whilst you are there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsOEPwm5PI

Before you enter the shower set the water on cold so it just a slow but constant dripping on to your naked body

you should let the music play once then when it stops remain in position for another 3 minutes

Again I request a full report of how your mind feels during and after
Oh my! I actually hate cold, but I listened to a few minutes of that song and I am kind of excited to do this dare!

EDIT: I do actually own a blindfold. I will use that.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-22-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #58
Happy Me

Alarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
21. Do you prefer sweet or savoury foods?
Savory!
22. What are your top five T.V series?
Supernatural, Psych, any of the Star Treks, Dead Like Me, Angel
23. Are there any songs or pieces of music that make you cry?
There are about 5 songs that distinctly remind me of how much I loved my ex-wife, and will make me cry instantly. One of those is "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds.
24. What is your favoured swimming stroke?
Well, whatever keeps me moving!
25. What are your go to karaoke songs?
I have only sung karaoke 3 times. The most recent two I sung Summer Lovin' from Grease, and True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #59
Happy Me

Award Star

Sooooo. I went to work this afternoon for a bit, and then out to drinks with a friend, but right before that I had my last chance to chat with my dommy before he leaves for China. Fully knowing that he had no time in between packing, sleep and the plane, I did some teasing on the webcam (stuff I know drives him crazy), and he got me back by making me edge two times. He also made me do 2 other edges earlier, so I am honestly pretty darn horny at this point!

Before we got off, I asked him very nicely if I can orgasm tonight, and he gave me one clit orgasm and two g-spot ones, which is a full 5-7 orgasms fewer than I normally need to feel satisfied... and he knows that!
Starting tomorrow I have to roll the dice to orgasm, let's hope the odds are in my favor! (Hunger Games for the win!!!)

I have to go to bed in a few hours, but I am home now, so I am going to look at the dares I haven't done yet, and the tasks he gave me, and pick a few!
I live right next to a dance club, and they have an outdoor speaker, and it is actually playing pretty good dance music tonight. I am also a little drunk after drinking 3 beers on an empty stomach!

Thank you for everyone who is participating in my thread! You are all making me very happy, and I hope you enjoy the next two weeks of fun happiness!
Old 12-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #60
Happy Me

Plug

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandDom View Post
5.) Clamp your nipples, ideally with nipple clamps, but I don't see those on the list(if you pick some up, get the toothed ones- they're so fun), but binder clips work as well(clothespins just don't have the hold for this one). Then tie the clamps/clips to your big toes on a relatively short string(so you can't stand up all the way if it's taut), then, very slowly, stand up straight. Twice a day for the duration.
OMG. Okay, so this is how this went.
First I sat on my bed just holding the clamps and reading this over and over and over, basically scared to death to even try it for about 15 minutes. Then I went and got my string, which is actually a very thin rope that I had for another task.
Then, I decided to tie the rope on my toes first (it felt like a very low commitment part... it doesn't hurt to have rope tied to your toes!)
Well, after I tied the first toe, I realized I did not grab the scissors, so I awkwardly walked around the house with the clips on my nipples and the rope tied to one toe, and partway through my walk I noticed that one of my curtains had slid open a bit, which is kind of a big deal here, because I live in an area that probably at any given point 30 people are outside my window.

So, I grabbed my scissors, closed the curtain, and waddled back to the bedroom, but at this point I was blushing quite a bit!
Then, I cut the rope, tied the other toe, bent forward a bit, and tied the rope to the clips. And that is when sadist hell began.

I really tried with all of my might to stand up. My nipples were pulled down so hard that my breasts were flat against my belly, and my nipples were just screaming with pain. At some point I kind of gave up and took them off, but that just ended up being about a 2 minute rest, because I was pretty determined and tried again.

So, I did. I put the clips back on, and tried to stand up again, and the second time, about 3 minutes into it, the clip on my right nipple started to slip down some, and with the worst pain my nipple has ever experienced, it slowly slipped off. At that point I think I yelled out loud something like (curse word alert!) "Oh my fucking jesus christ!"

And I have to say, I didn't continue to stand up, even though the left one was still attached. That was about all I could handle at one go.

Thank you NorthlandDom for giving me something new to try! Let me know what you think about my clips?

Advertisements
Kink Talk