Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
Happy Me

Female 38/F Happyme's first ever getDare roller coaster ride (ask me and dare me)

Hello everyone! I have some time and want to give this a try!

Questions:
You can ask me anything. I have done a lot of crazy kinky stuff (a bunch through this site, and a bunch before that too), and would be happy to tell stories, or just answer random questions too. I can't promise I won't get snarky.

Something Fun:
I have been around here a while, and I have never actually done a dare on getDare before.
But… the wonderful man I usually play with is going to be out of town for 2 weeks in China, where the internet is apparently/maybe sketchy, and I really want to do this.
If you write me up a dare, or something fun, I will probably (possibly?) do it. It is probably not going to be a first-come-first-served kind of thing, but I will do my best to at least attempt dares that people put time into writing.
If I choose your dare I swear you will get an amazing Happyme style report, I have a lot of practice writing reports, and think I have mastered the basics.

Some things about me related to giving me dares:
It would be best if you could give me short dares (like 5-30 minutes) so I have time to do more people's dares and still have my life. If I am choosing between a day long one, and a 15 minute one, I will probably choose 15 minutes.
I live alone.
I work regular office hours (in an office), but during the two weeks will have a total of 9 days off (2 for Christmas, 2 for New Years, 4 for weekends, and 1 for my birthday.)
I live in a super urban area (there is really no private place outside at all).

Likes (in no particular order): Spanking, mild/moderate pain/discomfort, nipple play, mild rules, teasing, touch restrictions, hidden/discrete public, making voice recordings, body writing, mild bondage, mild sleeping tasks, dice games, impossible decisions, orgasm and masturbation control, embarrassment, and trying new things!
Dislikes: edging, anal, denial, humiliation, being cold
Limits: visible public, blood, pee, poo, blackmail, sleeping on the floor, serious bondage (the stuff with ice and keys and all that), denial over 3 days, illegal, insane, pictures of me (though you can find my booby on gdboobs if you like, lol), webcam etc.
Toys: a big vibrating dildo, a small vibrating dildo that is insertable for short periods of time, two silver bullets, a good variety of spanking implements (if you want more detail, I will give it), colorful plastic clothespins, regular wood clothespins, rope, a rainbow's worth of markers, ball gag, velcro cuffs with a mattress strap thing, bondage tape, a lot of silk scarves, a blindfold, and a variety of household items. I also live basically next door to a sex toy store.

Random other information: I don't really own any clothes that are like… slutty. I don't even own a skirt, I wear pants suits to work. Just thought some people might want to know that. I do, however own 3 pairs of high heels that I never ever ever wear.

*Note: Please leave questions/dares on this thread. *

Okay, yay! Let's have some fun!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-22-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: so many times, I don't remember now....
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
bossmanwin

Im first!

How about you tell us a little about your self.
Height?
Weight?
cup size?
color hair?
bossmanwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmanwin View Post
Im first!

How about you tell us a little about your self.
Height? 5'4"
Weight? 170ish (I don't own a scale!) I am a bigger girl, but very active and strong.
cup size? DD
color hair? Blonde

Thank you for asking me questions!

EDIT: I just noticed I put the wrong cup size! I am a D. :P

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-24-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Hooray!

1. So... whatcha reading?
2. What was the last meal you cooked?
3. What was the last thing you remember made you laugh out loud?
4. In tasks, how many edges have you been able to achieve without orgasm?
5. What are some tasks, or other elements of service, you're given that you know make you squirm, but love them anyway?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Hooray!
1. So... whatcha reading? Well, nothing right now. I have most recently read first two in the trilogy by Margaret Atwood, Oryx and Crake and the Year of the Flood. Both of which were amazing! I can't wait to get the third!
2. What was the last meal you cooked? I made amazingly delicious vegetable quiche, but gave the last half of it to a homeless man who lives outside of my apartment (he was really hungry that day.)
3. What was the last thing you remember made you laugh out loud? My dommy, last night. I laughed SO HARD. I can't even remember what I was laughing about specifically. I really laugh a lot. Oh! And I just remembered, I laughed this morning too when talking to the guy at the little store by my house... He said something funny!
4. In tasks, how many edges have you been able to achieve without orgasm? I think the most I have ever done at once without an orgasm was... somewhere around 15. But I probably cried. I regularly do between 4-7.
5. What are some tasks, or other elements of service, you're given that you know make you squirm, but love them anyway?
Bouncing on my dildo on the floor, naked, until I get to an edge, with the ball gag on. Something about the drooling, kneeling and edges combined gets my heart racing, and makes me so nervous, but I somehow also enjoy it!
Some hidden public tasks make me squirmy, especially ones at work (like edging in the bathroom at work), but I still have very much enjoyed them!

Thank you StrawDog! You are the best!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-21-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #6
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

6. What are some of your favourite works of Sci-fi, and what makes them so memorable for you?
7. When spanking yourself, what sensations do you prefer; thud, sting, etc?
8. Have you tried any household items in unusual ways that have surprised you?
9. Which threads on GD do you enjoy the most?
10. Have you ever been able to sexually exhaust yourself, or do you just keep going?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #7
Happy Me

Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
6. What are some of your favourite works of Sci-fi, and what makes them so memorable for you?
I really love the movie The Island, the Matrix, etc. I love almost all of the superhero movies.
Books: I really loved the Dune series, I read the entire series probably 6 times! I love the quote about fear from that book:
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
7. When spanking yourself, what sensations do you prefer; thud, sting, etc? Stingy always wins!
8. Have you tried any household items in unusual ways that have surprised you? My ex-wife once tried spanking me with a bamboo back scratcher, and ohhhh myyyy, it was wonderfully stingy! After that it became part of our regular toy box.
9. Which threads on GD do you enjoy the most?
I really love reading the S/M area ads. Idk why, I just love reading about everyone's kinks and desires like that. I imagine what it would be like to play with them. My favorites are the male sub ads. I sometimes message the really good ones and thank them for giving me enjoyable reading material.
10. Have you ever been able to sexually exhaust yourself, or do you just keep going?
The short answer is no. One time, my ex-wife and I started in the early evening, and basically went for about 12 hours, until the next morning. I was pretty tired, and we eventually fell asleep, but I wasn't sexually "done."
When my old dommy/sub from getDare came to visit me for 4 days, we basically just had various forms of sexual encounters for 4 days straight, with breaks for bathing, eating, and a few outdoor adventures. I was not really even done then!
Old 12-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #8
Spankyou

Default Kinky

Tell me one of ur kinky stories
Spankyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #9
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default My dare for you

I dare you to finally write those questions you have been meaning to write.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #10
Happy Me

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
I dare you to finally write those questions you have been meaning to write.
I will do it.
Not as much fun for everyone else to read about though!

Other updates:
  • Last night I had my remaining 2 orgasms, and licked them up for NorthlandDom, but once again it wasn't terribly messy and didn't taste like much. It did feel pretty humiliating, and I had been horny for long enough that it was pretty thick, which is not the most enjoyable thing to lick up and swallow ever (it is gross, like snot).
  • I also messaged NorthlandDom and asked him for something different than eating off of the floor. I really hate eating off of the floor! He said he would think about it and let me know today. Maybe if I try the nipple task again in a few days that would make up for it?
  • I rolled a 2 today, so no orgasms.
  • Last night I kikked my dommy a picture of me playing with my bullet on my clit for my picture task for him: so that is one of 5 keywords down.
  • I forgot all about the peeing task, but was reading the task list right after I woke up (and I had just peed), looked at the clock, and it was 6:10, so I am going to try to do that one today!
  • I just waited until 7:00 to get some of my spanks for the week done. I did 130/1000 paddle spanks on my butt, and 100/400 of the clit spanks. I really thought that it would be a good idea to get the clit spanks out of the way on a non orgasm day, because I have to spank my clit on orgasm days separately (unless I do my orgasms in the morning I guess...) GAH. Those clit spanks hurt. I have come a long way in the past 5.5 months though... I really only used to be able to do 5-10 clit spanks in a row, I guess my pain tolerance has gone up!
  • Today I have to go represent my employer in court, and there is something really fun and wonderful about the idea that I am going to do that with my ass all stingy.

I am about to leave for work, hopefully I will get off early and can come home, clean a bit, and then do some more dares for people!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #11
TheFreek

Default The Countdown

That was great. Thanks for sharing, it was super hot.
Now only if you would post pics of that wetness. Sexy.

Dislikes, scat in any form, public(mostly), humilliation
TheFreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #12
NorthlandDom

Another task for you(as you already know):

As for this task, it's a modification on perkygirlie's dildo riding assignment. With the mirror on the floor, you'll take both dildos and place one on the floor and one on the mirror- and it doesn't matter which one is used for which to me- and you'll spend five minutes riding and sucking/licking just the tips, five minutes a third of the way on both, five minutes 2/3 of the way, and five minutes at full length, for a total of 20 minutes. I'd like you to do this three times over the course of these two weeks.

And as you also know, I decided that your floor eating would be reduced to one week instead of both.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #13
Happy Me

Palette Updates

So, I have gotten a few things in my PM, and a few more updates, so I thought I would throw those into my thread (for my own tracking purposes and for the benefit of everyone else.)
1. Make a hypno tape
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf
Glad your having fun with all your dares just listened to your 100 to 1 countdown and enjoyed it a lot

Got me into thinking that it might be a good dare for you to produce a sexy voice over in the style of the hypno tapes a nice long seduction of a man with you bringing him off to a climax

...(part of message deleted)
He sent me this link for more information: http://aerotictrance.com/how-to-writ...nosis-scripts/

I am seriously thinking about doing this, if anyone else is interested, please tell me! The thing is, I am really hardly ever serious, so if you want a like husky, serious, sexy voice with no silliness in it, I am not the right person. If you think a Happyme style recording would be fun, let me know!

1.5. Hitachi Wand (added after as an edit)
I also got this one as a PM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter
Basic spread-eagle bondage with self-release.
Hitachi Magic Wand.

Duration: Minimum one hour, more if you can handle it.

Like this video. (I deleted the link because it is against forum rules. it was a woman strapped spread eagle to the bed, with a hitachi wand tied so that it was held against her clit- Happyme)

Now add THIS if you're really courageous! Set it for about 25-30 seconds and stay put for the night!

I've seen that many women can cum on average 15-20 times per hour with a Hitachi tied in place. But what happens when you're just about to cum and the power shuts off? Over and over again.

Enjoy, Happy!
--- Sharp Shooter
I do not own a hitachi wand, so I am going to go to the sex toy store later and check them out. I will keep you all updated.

2. Weirdness
Quote:
Originally Posted by name hidden
Hey there. Can I please get you to watch me jack off on s Skype? Thanks. I love older women
Pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another name hidden
i dare you to send everyday 3 pics of you doing dares to my kik
Pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreek View Post
That was great. Thanks for sharing, it was super hot.
Now only if you would post pics of that wetness. Sexy.
I am glad you are enjoying it! Only one person gets pictures, not the whole world. So, pass.

3. Update on other things
I peed this morning at 6, like I said. At 8 I was in the courthouse being fancy, so I couldn't. I held it until 10. At 12:00, I was walking home from work and lunch, and thought I wasn't going to make it in time, but I actually walked through my front door at 12:01, so YAY! So far the pee task is going very well today!

Between the edges yesterday, the minimal orgasming, and knowing I don't get to cum today I am just kind of dying from horniness. My pussy was inappropriately throbbing all morning long, in court, at work, and on my walk home. I hope the odds are in my favor tomorrow!

Now I am going to chat with StrawDog, and clean my house a bit, and then come back and do some more dares. I am really wanting to try gtf's shower dare, so I might do that one first?

OH! And for skolvikestorture I wrote "fartface" on my belly ("poo-poo head" washed off) in red marker.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-23-2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: forgot Mr. Shooter!
Old 12-26-2013, 07:52 AM   #14
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Loving the post so far, I only got midway through 5 last night before I went to bed. Since you asked for a task thought up some and we chatted back and forth and finally decided on one.

Today at work you should take a rubber band to the bathroom with you. The first time you use the bathroom you need to snap each nipple 5 times. Each trip to the restroom will be 5+ the previous amount of snaps. So 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. Hopefully this stays reasonable since i'm not familiar with your pain tolerance, if you find that raising by 5 is too much you can reduce it so it stays fun and challenging and not so painful you need to quit early.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #15
Happy Me

Pill Update

Thank you Shadowice and gtf! I am excited about both of those!

Updates:
Orgasms: Last night, right before bed, I had a chance to kik with my dommy. I asked him very nicely for some orgasms (I was soooo horny), and he gave me a chance to earn them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut
Do 200 clit spanks, and 400 on your nipples (with the hairbrush). After each 100 you edge once. After you can use 30 minutes to cum as much as you want
And make sure you show me your red nipples.
And, of course, I took him up on it! As many orgasms as I want!
This very clearly hurt quite a bit, and I hate the edges, but I was so excited to be able to orgasm as much as I wanted, it has been a very very long time!
Well, I completed the spanks and edges, and set a 30 minute timer. 4 minutes into it I had already had 1 clit orgasm, and 7 gspot ones, which is about what I need to feel satisfied. I went to sleep not horny for the first time in what feels like ages!
NorthlandDom: I did not eat any meals at home yesterday, but I did drink out of the bowl twice for you (still hated it, lol). I also licked off the dildo and bullet last night after those orgasms, and again wiped my pussy off and licked off my hand. I once again did not squirt, and nothing got on the bed again (lucky me!!!) It was less thick this time, I suppose because of the volume of orgasms, and somehow tasted a little bit like butter?
Licking off my cum for you has started to feel less embarrassing now, and more just like a habit or routine, which is nice for me, but not quite as nice for you I suppose.
Morning spanks: I did another 200 butt spanks with the paddle this morning (ouch!), but steered away from the clit spanks because of how I did 200 already last night and my clit is already sore. so I am at 630/1000 for the butt spanks I have to finish before Sunday, and am still at 100/400 (+250?) on the clit spanks.

And now, I have Shadowice's rubber band snapping nipple task once I get to work, and my nipples are already sore from those spanks last night... yikes! (Well, and kind of yay too.)

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-26-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk