Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

View Poll Results: What orientation are you within the lifestyle when reading this
Master 7 21.21%
Mistress 0 0%
Male Switch being Top 1 3.03%
male switch being bottom 1 3.03%
Female Switch being Top 1 3.03%
female switch being bottom 0 0%
female submissive 1 3.03%
male submissive 7 21.21%
female slave 10 30.30%
male slave 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2007, 03:00 PM   #31
Traveler

Send a message via ICQ to Traveler Send a message via AIM to Traveler Send a message via MSN to Traveler Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
Default Second person two messages and declined

Second person to respond two messages 14 words total a new record for little to nothing said.
Re: An Offer

huh???

42/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only) (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Thread Rating: three votes, 5.00 averages. Traveler

errr no thanks, not into that at all.

umm good luck though
Second response and this is all one types. The ability of the mind astounds me to find words short enough to answer any message. The first response in understand able and may be able to be understand because one may not look for this Offer where it is placed and not understand the sentence sent. The second what means "errr”? Moreover, was the good luck a, umm second thought? Still waiting on the others that have posted to or contacted directly or both to respond. Just leaving the question unanswered is rude. In addition, silence is not golden in this case but frustration in the waiting for some answer or indication of existence by those who have been contacted. This has been the update for those who have followed the saga of one trying to find one or two to enter into service. What those play at here is reality waiting for them. Perhaps the ultimate Dare of them all…………
travel & learn the life of an itinerant merchant, to work along side us.
To see a live a different side of humankind.
We have much to teach you, but we will not take anyone who cannot learn.
We will help you grow, but you must be fit, strong, & quick to lend a hand.
You must impress & obey the Lady of the family, for her word is law. She may choose to test you for three months, she may choose 7 months.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:48 AM   #32
Traveler

Send a message via ICQ to Traveler Send a message via AIM to Traveler Send a message via MSN to Traveler Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
Default We are over !1000! veiwers and still only a hand full

One to enter into service has been sent the Offer the first step of the selection process. We will give three days for one to enter into service to go through it. Indicate in the basic requirements how one to enter into service qualifies & differ from what is sought. Answer all of the issues in it; ask questions about it, write one to enter into service thoughts & concerns. This is the start of what needs to be done. We require three photos of one to enter into service because of our line of work. The photos need to be; face from the front, full-length from the front & one full length from the side. In which one to enter into service decide how to best present self - nude photos & make-up do not impress us. Send all correspondence & photos to [email protected] (call before one to enter into service send it).

After this, our foundational documents are sent. One to enter into service will be allowed 14 days to comprise a rough agreement of service. One to enter into service will use the documents to define & start an agreement outline for one to enter into service to us in order to enter into service. Always include one to enter into service questions, thoughts, comments, needs, ideas as well as likes & dislikes. Once we receive it & review the rough draft, we will send back a revised copy. One to enter into service will have seven days to rewrite or disagree with the revision, or it will stand as it is. One to enter into service must include one to enter into service reasoning for either rewriting or disagreeing. Making suggestions on how to implement one to enter into service changes & a compromise are encouraged. If all parties, then final agree to the agreement step, of the one who wishes to enter into service, is to get to us by any means they can. If one truly wishes to serve then they will find a way to join us.

All must endeavor to respond in a timely manner. IF we have internet and messenger service, this can be used for instant questions & conversations. During the time given for the documents & the responses to be sent to us there may be other correspondence sent back & forth. After the first three photos, send three different ones each time of one to enter into service choice. If we do not have internet, then send it standard USPS. One to enter into service needs to call one of phone numbers when one to enter into service tries to depend on the internet to ensure we have service to be able to receive one to enter into service’s response.
You must impress & obey the Lady of the family, for her word is law. She may choose to test you for three months, she may choose 7 months.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:20 PM   #33
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

wow you do write a lot and all are nice it very nice i had read all...it sure will get rep and 5star rateing
Old 01-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #34
Traveler

Default Wow, that was diffrent

Today, was the most insulting and vulgar conversation yet. And to think they were 18 and looking for a Master. I have placed the conversation from the messenger service upon her thread. And will not attempt that again. In really enforces the words and actions one can use upon the internet. And the invulnerability and full of themselves on line. But I still am looking and have been joined in the search here by Isabell in her own wordy way. So beware of who you contact, they could just be a bit off with their words and tone for what they list here as looking for. Interesting to say the least. And that is the update so S1{2} and MO thanks for the laugh and softening her words. No others direct contacted or posted to have any indication any thing in the positive or negative direction.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #35
Traveler

Default Frustrated by instant messenging

Ok what were a blog is there will be one for each conversation from some person who seems not to care of the ways to do things and tries to go from there. Look for the new blogs of people being .......... that would not be nice.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #36
Traveler

Default Part two you will have to find part one

This continues the first part of the post from Travelers forum at: 28/F/US/Master seeks F/Slave (offline relationship) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7218

People who want a thrill or just a single session are fine as long as every one knows about it from the beginning. These types of people do not really do anything for us. It’s more of playing to them then a lifestyle. It’s one thing if you session with someone and you both decide you are not right for each other. But interacting with someone and then they up and disappear out of the blue. (This seems to be the pattern of dealing with people on the internet at times.) We refer to these people as being part of the tee he-ha-ha crowd, those who see tools and call them toys. Let’s not forget about “those are not pom-poms” from a mother to her little girl in our tent one time.
Why does a real life experience scare people here? Not all of a “slave's” freedoms are taken away. A smart slave will include what types of freedoms/limits they expect and would like to be rewarded with because of good service. It is possible to take all of a slave’s freedom away, but it is a real pain the buttocks to enforce. In the end, no one is happy because the best way to enforce that is to not allow those things for yourself either. It makes every one cranky. This is only an absolute last choice. No one is happy when Traveler cannot do what he likes to do. Because one is tempted to do like wise, after told that it’s not allowed.
It would be nice when some one declines the offer that they include a fully explained reason(s) as to why. This way we can learn why the offer is being declined. We too are trying to figure out a better way to approach slaves and get them to communicate with us. We have in the past-required more than two hundred word count answer as to why you were declining the offer. Words of three letters or less did not count. Unfortunately, today no one has the brain to do this.
Traveler and Isabell do have different styles as to how we go about doing things. She tends to have a nicer touch in what is said/typed and done. So, we place these words half on his and half on hers to see what becomes of it. It’s different from any thing else we have seen done here.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:06 PM   #37
analwhore1987

I;m sorry but you can not "require" someone to give you a 200 word response as to why they are declining you.

AnalWhore

Likes: Ice, Double Penetration (Anal & Vaginal, not double anal or double vaginal), Light to Mild Pain, Anal (preferred)

Limits: Pee, Poo, Heavy Pain, Public, Family, Friends, Food, Orgasm Denial, Messy, Panties (I don't own any - I won't buy any for a dare), Shaving (I'm already shaved - that won't change!)

I can post pics of objects used but I will NOT post pictures of me.

I will NOT hand out any of my messnger names! So I dare you NOT to ask me
Old 01-08-2008, 10:39 PM   #38
Isabell

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by analwhore1987 View Post
I;m sorry but you can not "require" someone to give you a 200 word response as to why they are declining you.
Well you see that is where being the Top/Dom comes in handy. I can make any requirements I want. Whether people actually follow through with it or not is up to them. In the end we became frustrated. A good slave/submissive even though they don't want to accept the offer will still fulfill the requirements because it is asked of them. They get satisfaction out of doing as others request of them, because they know will make the Top happy. DUH!!!!
When you are in person things like this are enforced. This is yet another reason why on line Master/slave(submissive) relationships don't hold. The slave/submissive will not really do anything that they don't want to do. There is no way to truly enforce a punishment. Unless the slave/submissive has the self discipline and mind set to carry it out to the letter. A slave/submissive that wants to work only online will never become a good slave/submissive because they will not be able to move beyond a certian point within him/herself.
It's not that hard to write two hundred words. There is over 100 word count using more than three letters in a word in this response before this sentence. It's not that hard to do. Added seventeen more. See it's not hard to do at all, you just have to have the mind set and be willing to do it. (I'm already three quarters of the way to two hundred.)

Isabell

Last edited by Isabell; 01-09-2008 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Thought I was making pm response
Old 01-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #39
Isabell

Smile

Silly Drago, need to fix the slave options.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #40
analwhore1987

Still to me, it is not a true requirement as it can never be enforced.. simply because you contacted someone and they have no interest in being your slave or even a slave at all, does not mean that they must respond to please you.

And some subs/slaves only do what their Master/Mistress tells them to do

AnalWhore

Likes: Ice, Double Penetration (Anal & Vaginal, not double anal or double vaginal), Light to Mild Pain, Anal (preferred)

Limits: Pee, Poo, Heavy Pain, Public, Family, Friends, Food, Orgasm Denial, Messy, Panties (I don't own any - I won't buy any for a dare), Shaving (I'm already shaved - that won't change!)

I can post pics of objects used but I will NOT post pictures of me.

I will NOT hand out any of my messnger names! So I dare you NOT to ask me
Old 01-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #41
Traveler

Default Again answered.

This is why the internet is not the place one can truly enforce things. Because of this kind of mindset, maturity, view and reasoning. Now we have typed to you and explained things out, understanding your reasoning. Stating here you will not do this is a little redundant. Not once, but twice. Not only have we communicated out of this forum, we wrote above it is WAS done. We are NOT REQUIRING it now. It does give an example of what we could be asked of a perspective submissive\slave or what is preferred over a one word to a two-sentence response. Alternatively, a hint to those who respond.

Sometimes it is not the requirement made but the mind set to do so even if not within service, just as a symbol of respect. We are on the internet with no way to enforce things. Where as if we had one in our physical reach, we could enforce this easily. The majority of those on the internet seem to be bigger and bolder than in real life. The mask of the internet and the separation of personal emotion as well. They have no true emotion to react. They can react any way they want. Vice standing in front of me they would conduct them self as how they title him/herself unless other wise agreed upon. Just like our typed conversations so far. The phrase of one’s alligator mouth has over done their hummingbird ass comes to mind. Moreover, a lot type big but face to face cannot do or fold under the face-to-face actions.

While it is true that some submissive\slaves here will only do what their own Master/Mistress asks them to do, they are generally still “green” in the lifestyle. Or, they have just entered into a new relationship with their current Owner, not having time to build trust. A good Master/Mistress will never give a submissive\slave to someone that He/She does not trust. A submissive\slave that has been in lifestyle for several years will come to understand that not everything revolves around pleasure, pain, and control. Some things are about showing respect. It is the same idea as showing respect to the elders around you even if they are not related to you.

If you are still having trouble understanding the difference between enforcing a requirement over the internet versus in physical presence, I cannot explain any better. At this time for this is a conversation that has worked itself into redundancy. There is no need to continue this conversation in this thread.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #42
Traveler

Default And now for something diffrent

Over 1600 people have looked, wondering how many of those are within the requirements that are basic within our requirements. But still few contacts and fewer more with a second message. Ans many who have lowered the level of what we thought would be found here. But a few still are here that counter balance that balance as well. For those who want to know. We are still looking and still trying to find one to enter into service. We will be starting a special thread and offer so please look for it. It is because of the over abundance of male ratio here and perhaps we will be convinced that there is one that can become what we need. So look and read. We still prefer a female but will try the other sex to see what happens.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #43
Traveler

posted in almost every thread, people can see your offer and decide for themselves

And this just in to me. Does this mean I am to stop trying and just sit back and wait. That has gotten us no where on other sites. Have I not take the advice given and contact the members I find that are within the basic requirements, seeing if they are willing to converse. Or am I to change my signature which gives the basic requirements each time wherever I post? We even opened the requirements up a little here. Then once again we opened it up to a male possibility. But where does this go? I have no idea. These posts are ever going. Unless closed or removed. How I am to know which is filled, they have taken a Owner, unless stated in that thread. My placing the offer as a signature is just a way to keep it in forefront of people's minds. It also tells others that I am still searching for the right one.

Yes, I would expect any one who reads this to decide for themselves. I can not force someone into the lifestyle and would not want to do so. I bid my time trying to find the one or two that will work out the best. Until then I am ignored or worse written rudely to. Still I look for the one or two to fit my needs.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:22 PM   #44
Traveler

Still seem lost within the system with the request and looking. A few new requests of female slave looking and each we have responded to. Yet we still wait for some type of response from them. But we find silence is the fashion most prefer to answer with. With this type of response, we wonder just how many read for content of what has been asked. Or even look at it. No side comments or questions. Nor any feedback of any type. Sometimes I wonder if letting this slide within the back pages is what should be done as many others I have read. None seem to be closed but just remain open waiting for someone to answer or just left and forgotten. But that is not us. We look and wait. In addition, even the male posting having over 200 looks still has gotten little attention. So once again, I bring this up to the front of the pages, which may or may not be correct. However, it does show that we are still looking and perhaps someone will read fully and contact us upon this offer. Then again...........
Old 03-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #45
kennethquenn
Baby Member

Hello master,im SLAVE KENNETH from PHILLIPHINE,im a slave property for ur use master,anyhow you me ,i will work for you.im the first child of my late parent,i work as a slave to takecare of my younger once,i will be submissive and obedient to my master rules and regulations.i have been a slave all my life,i will cook you a good meal master,do ur housekeepin,make use of me in bed as long as you want master,i will never look my master eyes wen you are talkin master.im ready to relocate if you want master.SLAVEKENNETH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Wanted:
Female
{18} 21-28 {30} of age
Of Medium build
Willing to relocate
To enter in 24/7 service
Red, auburn to black hair
True to One’s words and honor
Common Sense and Intelligence
No medical problems