Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
smterka91

Default questions about pain

Lots of people here (including me) like pain in some way.. so I would like to ask:

When you played with yourself, have you done something so painfull that it was way beyond your limits ?
When you played with your partner, have you done something so painfull that it was way beyond your (or her if you are dom) limits ?
If yes:
Was it because you wanted it like that due to passion, excitement or was it lets say accident?
Were you like, "wow that was something, I need to try it again soon" or were you sad and regreted it afterwards?
Describe what happened, as much detailed as you wish.

Masochist and bondage lover...
smterka91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
paindude
Account Banned

Default Yes I have

Myself and my dom were playing S/M, when she orderd me into the bathroom. Here she bound my hands and my feet in a hogtie. emptyed a hole (100) pot of brass pins in to the bath. And layed me on-top of the pins. She then put a layer of cling film over the bath (leaving a fist sized hole for air.) She then tipped quite a few tins of beans, spagetti, and many other things (by now i coldnt se my master) quickly followed by another layer of clingfilm. She then said "break-out with your head or suffer the pain, I'll be back later."

I'm open for slavery just pm me

Have Msn

My limits are, no mess, public, family, illegal, no sex, no other people.

My loves are; self bondage, anal, corporal punishment, pain, torture (CBT and Moob)
paindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
snowdude

Well it was when I was first getting into ballbusting and I was experimenting around with techniques/limits. Up until this point, I had only done some hand slapping and I was looking for other types of ballbusting punishment. So I found this thread on some pro mistress's website where one guy was talking about his methods.

The one that I decided to do involved lifting up the seat of the toilet bowl, placing my balls on the edge of the bowl, and letting it drop. I checked the weight of the seat and it didnt seem too bad. I was terribly terribly wrong. It was one of the worst experiences ever, I couldnt stand up for five minutes. I will never do that again.

I do like the idea of not being the entity that controls the force of the hit, but I need to do a lot more testing about what that force might be before I try it.
snowdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

When you played with yourself, have you done something so painful that it was way beyond your limits ?
Yeah I was hanging a DS from my foreskin by an office clip on cam for my girlfriend (who was being my mistress at the time, and we were experimenting) and... I lifted it as high as it could go to see what'd happen, and it ripped the clip off. Didn't do too much damage (as in, coulda been MUCH worse) as I only had a few cuts.

Was it because you wanted it like that due to passion, excitement or was it lets say accident?
Completely accidental... ^^
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk