Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2018, 08:41 PM   #1
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Default sex machine/ feminization

Hello, I have bought a sex machine and a lot of different panties. I also have 1 bra, and yoga pants. However I am having trouble using both of those items. The sex machine came with a 6 inch dildo, and a pussy attachment. It recommends that you only use it for 20 minutes at a time. That way you don't risk damaging the motor. Im not that use to anal so I have a hard time using it for more than 10 minutes at a time, and when it comes to the pussy attachment my stamina seems to be less than that. Unfortunately I cant use the machine every day. I just don't have time. I usually perform an enema before hand. Im not willing to wear the panties or bra outside of my apartment complex. Im also not willing to flash them to anyone. Id prefer that no one ever saw me in my female clothes. Please give me dares or rules for all of these items. I live alone.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 02:52 AM   #2
sadomasculine

Well, if you can only last for 10 minutes or less, you've gotta work up to the full 20 minutes. Don't add too much time at once, but use both attachments every day and add at least one minute per day. If you find it difficult, you say you like bondage: find a way to bind yourself so that you can't move away until your planned time is up. You should be doing 20 minutes with both attachments by the time two weeks is up.
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:54 PM   #3
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Im not sure that i can do it every day, but i will give it a try.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk